• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only franchises to get good games out of bandai namco is dragon ball and yu-gi-oh.
The other shounens are just used to sell overpriced generic games with big names.

Do you just not understand how ‘possibly’ ratings work on the wiki? Quoting the Attack Potency page:
Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

Also, if we want to find the distance of the beam for the EC feat? Can't we just use pixel scaling? We can also use the anime as a timeframe for that.
I feel like we can pixel scale the beam length from here.
030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg
Anyway?

Except EC is the only monster that is even remotely close to scaling to Gouketsu's? It can't be Orochi as it would contradict Gouketsu's statement

Genos always contradicts himself. First, he thought Saitama needed several S-Class (including Tatsumaki and King) with him to beat Gouketsu, but later he claimed that Tatsumaki or King alone is more than enough to solo stomp the whole Monster Association.

Except in this case, Genos has actually something to somewhat legit to back his statement. Whereas the others don't

Genos saw EC and basically said; “Is it possible for any monster to be like this one?” And this is a Genos that has already seen Gouketsu. Clear implication that EC > Gouketsu.
He got one spotted by Gouketsu and never saw his full strength. How could he even properly compare the two?

Y'all really want an inflated Bang huh? Lol
It's not inflated... they are literally showing you proof, and you're counter-arguments don't even prove them wrong. You're just saying bang is inflated without any concrete evidence, or anything to back your statement.

It's not inflated... they are literally showing you proof, and you're counter-arguments don't even prove them wrong. You're just saying bang is inflated without any concrete evidence, or anything to back your statement.
I provided evidence, bangs scaling is based off of genos comparing gouketsu to a monster he generally thought he could defeat.

This is the thing I was referring to. Nyan, Gouketsu and EC are shown together, implying that they’re around a similar level.
That's just showing the thread level dragons. The other Cadre iirc hadn't even been revealed as dragons yet.
If anything, I think this scan is better since it doesn't have Nyan there, who I believe to not be on the level of Gouketsu and Elder Centipede at all. It could probably imply that Gouketsu and Elder Centipede are two extremely powerful monsters and that they are around the same level in Orochi's eyes.

If anything, I think this scan is better since it doesn't have Nyan there, who I believe to not be on the level of Gouketsu and Elder Centipede at all. It could probably imply that Gouketsu and Elder Centipede are two extremely powerful monsters and that they are around the same level in Orochi's eyes.
Yeah, that’s the other scan I was talking about as well.

I just realized the monster arc would've never happened if Saitama did not stop the meteor lol. The meteor would've clapped the entirety of the MA

It's still speculative if gouketsu meant EC in particular, but Bang will be defeated in the next few chapters anyways. We'll see how he really compares to darkshine and the other Cadre.

Back