• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, can someone like summarise what is going on in the CRT and what are the points? Mostly it's just uskla and Darth disagreeing with calc methods afaik

First is the DSK feat, where at first I argued that they were different in the anime for the manga, he disagreed and wanted to use it, so now I remade it.

In Iaian's feat, he recalculated using the wall method, but he added 3 blocks arguing that it seemed to fit and that, I disagreed with that.

In the package, I pointed out the error in Flashy's calculation and he will be disregarded until recalculated.

Some other feats were not even accepted, like Atomic and Genos, the Garou's feat was being debated and some seem to disagree.
If things continue like this, the verse will have a downgrade to Hypersonic / High Hypersonic at most, in spite of the fact that Flashy, Tatsumaki, Psykos and Genos will be MHS + (Ignoring Saitama and Boros)

I still think Atomic' MHS+ feat against weakened psykos should be considered combat soeed and not attack speed, as it isn't like the case with the first MHS+ AS calc where he fought the traitor samurai guy

Genos was aware that Saitama is strong enough to one shot the meteor yet he still believed that Saitama needed the help of other heroes to beat Gouketsu. Genos also knew how strong the meteor is (he literally stated himself that the meteor would destroy several cities) and yet he still implied that Gouketsu is more powerful than that.

Genos was aware that Saitama is strong enough to one shot the meteor yet he still believed that Saitama needed the help of other heroes to beat Gouketsu. Genos also knew how strong the meteor is (he literally stated himself that the meteor would destroy several cities) and yet he still implied that Gouketsu is more powerful than that.
It's still be a massive outlier first of all, and Geno's isn't generally reliable in his statements, that and 6-B is wildly above characters of gouketsu's caliber has ever shown.

It's still be a massive outlier first of all, and Geno's isn't generally reliable in his statements, that and 6-B is wildly above characters of gouketsu's caliber has ever shown.
Fair enough. Just wanted some confirmation on whether or not scaling Gouketsu to the meteor is monkey shit.

No. Genos said Gouketsu was equal to Saitama in a sense that he couldn't managae to read his hidden full power. So Saitama could just be a higher level of immeasurable than Gouketsu. That's Genos being cautious, just in case.

Arguably his two slowest opponents lol.
For a man whose fighting style revolves entirely around never taking damage Bang sure can absolutely eat a hit.

So when flash gets his timer feat redrawn in the manga, if it's absurdly fast like hundreds of times ftl we won't consider that an outlier right?

Since the discussion has quieted down, I'll bring in some memes scans of Atomic Sandbag, Rank 1 Clown.

The_Strong.jpg

Armored_Gorilla_Vs_Atomic_Samurai.png

Still_Too_Strong_For_Atomic.png

FU_punches_AS.jpg

Wait, Why not apply the results of Emperor Homeless's crater size calculation?

It is not an draw error that it looks small
Because it was just before it completely exploded.

It's pretty consistent that it's wide.

The Tank Top Master makes a gesture that speaks to the far distant person

They don't even know each other's situation.

Tank top master didn't know whether AS was safe after the smoke had cleared,

Bang took a long time to reach the Atomic Samurai.

Given the prisoner's comments, heros all avoided the Emperor Homeless explosion and scattered. It doesn't make sense that a few meters of explosion would disconnect the connection.

There is no reason for this if the crater is just a measure that ignores perspective and is about the size of a well.

It makes sense to see that the explosion has grown bigger afterwards.

In fact, the building is drawn small on the panel just below the explosion dodge scene.

Last edited:
"He gathers energy from the earth and releases it." That's what I was telling you some days ago. It is not his own energy.

Also pulverization confirmed.

Can anything from that databook even be used if it's not something that literally can't be interpreted as some form of subjectivity or hyperbole? Like the databook saying a character's age or whatever?

Back