• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Those are just 2 separate panels not meant to show who is faster?
I know. I meant that if Atomic Slash were ten times faster than Bang's technique, he would not have finished a little earlier than Samurai. But also, Bang started using the technique earlier than the Samurai. So maybe the speed of his technique and that of the Atomic Samurai are comparable.

All the same, Bang and Samurai are equal rivals. I only assumed, did not claim as fact.

About GS, if they continue with the webcomic, he should push Garou into AG so I think he can scale to the top tiers if Abandonment doens't give AG an insurmountable amp.

By the way, I just remembered we need to change Garou's stamina description because it's outdated. Garou's stamina is listed as "very high", which is important when you compare him to somebody like Natsu Dragneel- a character he was put in a vs-match with. Natsu has "extremely high" stamina because he "has been shown to fight multiple opponents without resting and continue fighting despite taking severe and life-threatening injuries."
Well unlike with any other rating, Stamina has no over arching ratings. Its all mostly just collective opinions. The key factor for stamina is detailing why the proposed rating makes sense rather than the rating in of itself.

I somehow found the bite force of a puppy and used that. I think it was like 35 joules or something? Can't find those numbers now.
maybe this will help a little?

maybe this will help a little?
I wish. I have no idea where I found the puppy bite force numbers

Would the bite force of a human child be an okay lowball?
Probably not, since the difference might be drastic. Maybe we did the math on the old forum, because I see no record of my having talked about this
Why y'all talking about the AP for puppies
An individual Black Sperm clone (that is to say, no cell stock) had puppy level AP in the webcomic according to his own statement. By finding the AP of a puppy and multiplying that by Black Sperm's cell count, we can find a lowball of Golden Sperm's AP. This is jsut a lowball projection of Golden Sperm's AP.

(EDIT): It'd probably be High 7-C just multiplying it.

Does anyone know the AP of tanking handgun fire? Need that for the low tier AP section.

this help?

I don’t think we’re allowed to scale from bullets because of the almighty p i e r c i n g d a m a g e.
P i e r c i n g d a m a g e is all the more reason that wolf level threats like Angry Grandpa should be scale above the bullets, it makes tanking them a more solid basis for having durability of that tier.

P i e r c i n g d a m a g e is all the more reason that wolf level threats like Angry Grandpa should be scale above the bullets, it makes tanking them a more solid basis for having durability of that tier.
We still aren’t allowed to scale from bullets tho, I remember someone made a calc for being completely bulletproof and it was rejected because we can’t scale from bullets like that.

As Death wanted to calculate the anime scene, the movement of the DSK is much less than in the manga, I recalculated and posted on the topic, it’s Mach 7

There's so many calcs for so many different groups. And some of them I disagree with on method grounds- but I'm glad people are looking over the scaling with scrutiny

Back