• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, Why not apply the results of Emperor Homeless's crater size calculation?

It is not an draw error that it looks small
Because it was just before it completely exploded.

It's pretty consistent that it's wide.

The Tank Top Master makes a gesture that speaks to the far distant person

They don't even know each other's situation.

Tank top master didn't know whether AS was safe after the smoke had cleared,

Bang took a long time to reach the Atomic Samurai.

Given the prisoner's comments, heros all avoided the Emperor Homeless explosion and scattered. It doesn't make sense that a few meters of explosion would disconnect the connection.

There is no reason for this if the crater is just a measure that ignores perspective and is about the size of a well.

It makes sense to see that the explosion has grown bigger afterwards.

In fact, the building is drawn small on the panel just below the explosion dodge scene.
Some interesting points being made here.

the latest chapter really did give birth to a ton of delusional darkshine fanboys. comments range from "darkshine could have beaten garou if the fight continued, he was just low in confidence" to "darkshine can tank CSRC and Psykos' God Blast". i swear this fandom has some shit tier fans sometimes.

Oh you think this is bad now? Wait until this scene hits the anime, and you'll get people saying "Darkshine God level"? It'll be just like what happened with Suiryu and Gouketsu during the superfight arc. Remember that people were saying Suiryu might be above Boros at that point and he would give Saitama a good fight? Always happens with casuals who take feats at face value and project their narrative expectations onto the powerscale after they get a couple good feats.

Also could you give feedback on the low tier CRT

Last edited:
Oh you think this is bad now? Wait until this scene hits the anime, and you'll get people saying "Darkshine God level"? It'll be just like what happened with Suiryu and Gouketsu during the superfight arc. Remember that people were saying Suiryu might be above Boros at that point and he would give Saitama a good fight? Always happens with casuals who take feats at face value and project their narrative expectations onto the powerscale after they get a couple good feats.

Also could you give feedback on the low tier CRT
Yep. You summed it up pretty well. I stated that Garou at the end of the fight was physically superior to Darkshine, since he literally was making Darkshine spit out blood with one hit, while Darkshine's most powerful attacks didn't even faze Garou. All these OPM fanboys on reddit lost their shit and called me blind. They legitimately believe that Darkshine is STILL more powerful than Garou and Garou only won through technique and exploitation of Darkshine's low confidence. Umm, if Darkshine is stronger than Garou then how on earth did Garou exploit that weakness in the first place?

Too many fanboys believe that characters like Garou and Bang are physically weak and only rely on technique. It blows my mind.

Remind me, why don't we just scale Do-S to 8-A now? She harmed Amai Mask and survived an attack from him, and Amai Mask is at least 8-A now.

Remind me, why don't we just scale Do-S to 8-A now? She harmed Amai Mask and survived an attack from him, and Amai Mask is at least 8-A now.
Her 8-A comes from her likely harming the mercenaries and the disciples. Amai is 8-A via being superior to the disciples and the mercenaries. It's also gonna be a really odd scaling chain once again becomes low 7-B eventually

She also aimed Sweet Mask's eye, his weak spot which does not scale to his body's durability. She was also effortlessly one-shot by him afterward.

Shouldn't she just scale to the mercenaries instead? Also I'm not sure about fubuki as she saw herself as beneath the disciples at the time.

I think her current rating is fine if she just needs to slightly injure the targets to affect them with Mind Control, so she should not need to fully scale to them.

Going to be honest, the Mercenaries are probably like 9-A or 8-C without their equipment.

If the Organization would put HELMETS on their blasted suits, maybe the suits would actually be effective and get more data for them (what's the point in being physically equal with stronger opponents if you get speed blitzed and lose your obviously vulnerable head in literally every big fight).

I've always intepreted that as ONE forgetting that the moon feat never happened but he wrote it in because he thought it did. Either that or something else just caused the crater

Isn't his internals like weaker than his externals?

Also it creates an odd scaling chain. Genos at the time was only threat level demon, seeing as how he scales to characters who are only demon level. So it would not make sense for him to scale to a dragon level threat.

So this either results in a "likely" or "possibly" or it should be regarded as an outlier

Isn't his internals like weaker than his externals?

Also it creates an odd scaling chain. Genos at the time was only threat level demon, seeing as how he scales to characters who are only demon level. So it would not make sense for him to scale to a dragon level threat.

So this either results in a "likely" or "possibly" or it should be regarded as an outlier
If you look closely, you'll notice a crack in the armor. Genos also showed a much stronger side than his usual power when using a powerful attack.

Also I feel Genos should have him pushing back EC with jet drive arrow as extra justification for his Class G

Back