• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Tats prob just isn't gonna do anything to GS. Idk why we would assume she would when the manga is practically not even the same story anymore.

I would definitely oppose using Murata’s statement to scale him to Orochi. Also GS would have a ‘possibly 7-A+’ anyways since BS already has that.
Yeah Murata's statement is incredibly vague and outdated. I feel like GS being at Orochi's level would make sense narratively though

The arc has been almost completely different from how it was in the webcomic save for having the same characters and a similar plot.

Eh, at least we're very likely gonna have AG be the most powerful monster thus far, and he's definitely gonna be performing something crazy, considering what murata has hinted and the hype behind his coming

The plot still hits on the same key moments, but even those key moments are packaged differently. Like all the major webcomic events have happened, in altered and expanded forms, and then we get entirely new scenes like the Psykorochi fight. Unless you want to say that the Psykorochi fight was narratively one giant expansion of Psykos psychically binding Tatsumaki- which would be technically true since it serves the same purpose of weakening Tatsumaki to a cadre-friendly level.

Right, it can't be > the Boros fight and be just low 7-B or whatever. The Boros fight had those city-sized explosions that scarred Boros's battleship, the moon jump busting up a third of the moon's surface, CSRC and serious punch. Whatever happens in the Garou fight is going to be above all that unless Murata is lying.

Atomic does have great movement speed, but it's his attack speed that is off the chain.
AS's movement speed was shown to be no better than Metal Bat's or PPP's movement speed, though superior to Iaian's. Darkshine possessing better point A to B speed shouldn't be shocking, though AS can swing his sword much faster than Darkshine can move.

AS's movement speed was shown to be no better than Metal Bat's or PPP's movement speed, though superior to Iaian's. Darkshine possessing better point A to B speed shouldn't be shocking, though AS can swing his sword much faster than Darkshine can move.
Are you thinking of the Melzalgald fight and when the ship collapsed? That was an anime exclusive scene. Atomic speed blitzed G5 and seemed to outmanuever Black Sperm in their fight, I would rate both those movement speed feats solidly above almost all versions of PPP and Base Metal Bat, even fighting spirit metal Bat.

unless Garou's battle consists mostly of him taking damage from overestimated things ( like fall damage, nukes, explosions that require surface area calculations ) then he's likely going to surpass Boros

Right, it can't be > the Boros fight and be just low 7-B or whatever. The Boros fight had those city-sized explosions that scarred Boros's battleship, the moon jump busting up a third of the moon's surface, CSRC and serious punch. Whatever happens in the Garou fight is going to be above all that unless Murata is lying.
I mean, even the webcomic version of the fight is as big of not bigger, with the whole base flip. Garou is the most hyped monster. He will most definitely get the biggest fight yet

unless Garou's battle consists mostly of him taking damage from overestimated things ( like fall damage, nukes, explosions that require surface area calculations ) then he's likely going to surpass Boros
He's likely gonna be more impressive feats wise over Boros, but I do think the two should likely scale as long as Garou isn't insanely high into High 6-A or 5-C

The weird part if they do scale tho is whether which form scales to who

I still don’t think Boros and Garou should be scaled to each other based on a several years old statement, that’s really iffy.

Although if we get a new Boros = Garou statement, then it’s perfectly fine.

Read his fight with Garou.
I read it. Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist isn't the same as Garou using Bang's technique and Bomb's technique simultaneously. Unless the words "Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist" showed up in the panel, it probably wasn't it.

I read it. Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist isn't the same as Garou using Bang's technique and Bomb's technique simultaneously. Unless the words "Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist" showed up in the panel, it probably wasn't it.
This is the panel where the narrator clarifies that Garou is using the "Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist"
31.jpg

EDIT: Ninja'd.

It's kinda sad how we'll likely never get watchdogman vs rover. Oh well.

Did multi cell sperm and dark shine ever fifht in the webcomic?

It's kinda sad how we'll likely never get watchdogman vs rover. Oh well.

Did multi cell sperm and dark shine ever fifht in the webcomic?
Nope. Darkshine was underground for the entire cadres fight, presumably because he and Flashy Flash would have completely unbalanced the fight in the webcomic. With the cadre buffs, it's fair to include him now.

I hope he doesn't turn into a bitch during the fight, as he still has AG to go up against. I do imagine at least a fierce brawl between the 2, with dark shine eventually winning and then golden nut comes in to clap everyone, and then tatsumaki intervenes. That's my prediction

By the way, I just remembered we need to change Garou's stamina description because it's outdated. Garou's stamina is listed as "very high", which is important when you compare him to somebody like Natsu Dragneel- a character he was put in a vs-match with. Natsu has "extremely high" stamina because he "has been shown to fight multiple opponents without resting and continue fighting despite taking severe and life-threatening injuries."

Sound familiar? Garou not only has a great stamina pool, he actually gains stamina the longer he fights under the right circumstances. If anyone is qualified for "extremely high" stamina, it's him, especially in his half-monster key where's he's been fighting near non-stop for like a day and a half (only taking a few breaks for a couple near death experiences) and growing through the experience.

Was it my imagination, or Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist's attacks were about as fast as Atomic Slash? He started attacking earlier than Atomic Samurai started Atomic Slash, but finished earlier too.

Back