• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is better than the other method, even if it doesn't show everything
If it means anything, in the Jet Drive Arrow feat the post-molt carapace was calculated to be 27.44 meters. If EC kept the same proportions he would be at least 2249.5 meters long. Of course, he could very well be over 4 kilometers post-molt when we consider the parts underground

this is what this threads come to. after weeks of no chapter now yall are talking about ships. im crying right now bruh
Due to a lack of content, the OPM community has warped into a twisted fascimile of the MHA community. Good luck not hearing about imaginary romances between all characters that have at least 5 seconds of shared screentime.

Lord help me, I hope this never happens. I don't really follow anime/manga outside of OPM and vsbattles for this reason

At least 99% OPM characters are young adults/adults
My favorite theory for Romance in Saitama's life is that he will eventually end up marrying some completely normal cashierwoman that was nice enough to let him use some expired coupons in a sale.

At least 99% OPM characters are young adults/adults
My favorite theory for Romance in Saitama's life is that he will eventually end up marrying some completely normal cashierwoman that was nice enough to let him use some expired coupons in a sale.
I don't have a problem with romance in fiction, I just don't like unnecessary shipping. If ONE decides to include some romance into the story that isn't out of character I'm all for it.

Good point about the age though. Despite that we still do see some disgusting stuff. The fact that there are Child-Emperor and Zombieman shippers in Japan and Korea horrifies me though. Not a fan of pedophilia (Zombieman is functionally an adult, regardless of his actual physical age).

If it means anything, in the Jet Drive Arrow feat the post-molt carapace was calculated to be 27.44 meters. If EC kept the same proportions he would be at least 2249.5 meters long. Of course, he could very well be over 4 kilometers post-molt when we consider the parts underground
Yes, but even in art, it does not seem that Centipede has increased in size, it just changed its skin.

Child-Emperor and Zombieman shippers
These people deserve to burn

Tbh, I don't really care for shipping, I just found it for the sake of laughs. Like I think genos x drive knight is something that'll never happen but it's just funny to think about

Even so it is meaningless, 60 seconds is a lot and even in the anime it takes 10.
In anime the scene is different. In the manga the Elder Centipede is completely destroyed when King and Saitama are in the middle of the crater, but in the anime it was almost instantaneous.

Orochi x Boros, both the best of their races and can fight each other to stay entertained (of course boros can't go MB or go too crazy in released otherwise he'll kill orochi but I think that Boros will be careful enough). I'm also sure that Boros could help Orochi evolve (if he still can via Psykos' whole near death experience thing) so they'd be perferct.

but fr the only ship I'd enjoy rn is probably just an EoS Saitama with some unnamed woman not related to hero work or fighting or anything at all who is really chill and has a less outward personality then Suiko, Tats or Fubuki or anything, someone who is just a forgettable nobody would probably be perfect for Saitama.

These people deserve to burn

Tbh, I don't really care for shipping, I just found it for the sake of laughs. Like I think genos x drive knight is something that'll never happen but it's just funny to think about
I find shipping fun on its own, but the most fun part is getting into shipping wars and explaining why the mainstream ships in the fandom don’t work

It should be common knowledge that the age of consent in Japan is a lot lower than a lot of Western countries.
I understand not liking it, but wishing harm to people whose views are only a product of their culture seems a bit harsh.

Well I didn't mean to literally kill them

But child emperor's age is a lot lower than what I remember the age of consent being in Japan, CE is only 9 iirc

the whole 13 thing doesn't even mostly count lol, its the age of consent for one uninhabited prefecture iirc, the age of consent ranges from 16-18 I think so I guess there are just odd people amongst the japanese (or people over in japan just don't find this stuff as weird as we do).

the whole 13 thing doesn't even mostly count lol, its the age of consent for one uninhabited prefecture iirc, the age of consent ranges from 16-18 I think so I guess there are just odd people amongst the japanese (or people over in japan just don't find this stuff as weird as we do).
It's also likely that people are shipping them as a joke.

Was this posted yet? It's cursed yes, but it's real. No idea about the context
bko72u3mr0o61.jpg

So, about the new Psykorochi calc. Should Bang and Bomb scale to it, considering that all they damaged was the remains of Orochi and Psykos herself had already abandoned that body?

Atomic, Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Garou, Drive Knight, Genos, Promoted Rook, EC, BS, Rover, Homeless and maybe Flashy? And anyone else that scales to any of those characters would also scale.

Atomic, Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Garou, Drive Knight, Genos, Promoted Rook, EC, BS, Rover, Homeless and maybe Flashy? And anyone else that scales to any of those characters would also scale.
See, I’m not too sure on Bang and Bomb scaling because they only attacked Goo Orochi after Psykos herself had abandoned the body.

are people still arguing that EC isn't 15 meters wide? murata confirmed it so it should be taken as fact
Well, Murata said in his January 20, 2016 stream that "...Elder Centipede will be bigger than (senior centipede), its head and abdomen has different width, around 15 meter for abdomen, almost like the width on the shopping streets."

The debate is whether the 15 meters applies to EC pre- or post- molting, because as someone says on page 72 "isn't it even bigger than before?!". Having scaled EC a couple times now, I can say that the best shot of EC pre-molt has an above-ground length of 1229.7 meters and the best shot of EC post-molt has an above ground length of 4600 meters~ (using 15 meter length) or 8500 meters~ (using the 27.44m length used for JDA). Now is that a perspective issue or a real difference in size? I can't say for sure but I'm open to the latter possibility.

I can only say that if EC did grow and I don't see why he wouldn't have since we have an in-verse statement, it makes more sense to apply the 15m width to the earlier size- pixel scaling tells me that he was 15m~ when Metal Bat pummeled his head

See, I’m not too sure on Bang and Bomb scaling because they only attacked Goo Orochi after Psykos herself had abandoned the body.
What does Psykos leaving Orochi have to do with anything Orochi is still most of the power that they had and Psykos just used Orochi like a battery. Also Atomic considers Bang a rival and Bang is in the top physical fighters in the Hero world so Bang would scale to Atomic.

Does EC even show that much difference after molting?
Well, the only way to tell is via pixel scaling and I would say yes. Again, using this image I have a length of about 4600~meters (above ground) using 15 meter width vs. the earlier showings of 1229.7 meters, 1000~ meters and 1000~ meters. To be fair, we only ever see part of EC's body in all those prior shots so it could be the case that those early showings are simply limited field of view/the body is still mostly underground. You can argue the specifics but he is shown to be much longer post-molting in that shot

Back