• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Roronoa Zoro VS Garou
  • Speed is equalized
  • Half Monster Garou's 7-A+ Key is being used
  • Wano Zoro is being is being used (At least 7-A+)
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Starting Location: City Z
Roronoa Zoro: 11 (LordGinSama, Popted2, Waka1979, Donquixote_DeadPanky, Eminiteable, ZoroNotZolo, The_Eldritch_Snowcone, Epiccheev, Emirp sumitpo, Kachon123, NomsNoms)
Garou: 4 (
FluffyCreatureZ, Bernkastelll, Ourosboros, Dual_Binoculars)
Inconclusive: 2 (KingTempest, Ashura)

b6862a703cf071078007a496866d82fc.jpg

OIP.zXizYEjRdq7-bQt2cgSSeQHaNK

Last edited:
If his body is made of skin, Breath of All Things Goken style dura neg gg

Hmm. Might go with zoro. Will take a while for him to adabt to zoro's fighting style he'd be switching up from 3 sword style to perform different techniques within his arsenal which he has a vast amount of different techniques. If the fight last long maybe garou¿ idk. Zoro should have even stam to fight for days on end and his attacks are lethal. Garou is just quick and very adaptable but ima lean towards zoro.

Hmm. Might go with zoro. Will take a while for him to adabt to zoro's fighting style he'd be switching up from 3 sword style to perform different techniques within his arsenal which he has a vast amount of different techniques. If the fight last long maybe garou¿ idk. Zoro should have even stam to fight for days on end and his attacks are lethal. Garou is just quick and very adaptable but ima lean towards zoro.
Garou survived being slashed to death, and doesnt Garou literally scales above Zoro AP?

Will take a while for him to adabt to zoro's fighting style he'd be switching up from 3 sword style
Garou has adapted to people fighting like genuine animals, I don’t think three swords is going to be difficult.

different techniques within his arsenal which he has a vast amount of different techniques.
As to which Garou can reflect.

Zoro should have even stam to fight for days on end and his attacks are lethal. Garou is just quick and very adaptable but ima lean towards zoro.
Don’t see how this gives him an edge, considering Garou’s dealt with blades before.

Garou survived being slashed to death, and doesnt Garou literally scales above Zoro AP?

Garou has adapted to people fighting like genuine animals, I don’t think three swords is going to be difficult.

As to which Garou can reflect.

Don’t see how this gives him an edge, considering Garou’s dealt with blades before.
Lethal in a sense that he has breath of all things + haki dura neg & a single cut which can also be used from a wide range distance can set him ablaze from the inside out. Wind tornado that can split iron in half which he can use as a counter or whenever he gets in close, AP Amps with ashura & he has precog.

When i say 3 sword style i don't mean 3 sword style only, I'm talking about utilising 1 sword, 2 sword and 3 sword style techniques and then there's ashura. He'll adapt fast but the question is, will he adapt fast enough before dragon blaze cuts or something ¿ idk but ima just lean towards zoro.

Both has exceptional skill and a lot of pain tolerance, can keep fighting even when exhausted and heavily damaged.

So Garou's surviving if he gets his head chopped off and it burns the inside of his body?

So Garou's surviving if he gets his head chopped off and it burns the inside of his body?
Nobody was arguing that. If Zoro can cut Garou's head clean off, of course he can kill him.

Could Zoro survive if Garou decapitated him? I would say no, we need to know the exact AP before we say either party can do that kind of lethal damage.

Burning the inside of his body may not kill him, given Garou's heat resistance.

Nobody was arguing that. If Zoro can cut Garou's head clean off, of course he can kill him.
I know, sorry if I sounded argumentative, was just curious.
Could Zoro survive if Garou decapitated him?
Not at all.
I would say no, we need to know the exact AP before we say either party can do that kind of lethal damage.
Ichi Ni Gorilla 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 2 Mountain Level+ objects (Apoo's body and his weapons) Durability > X Drake > Post WCI Gear Third Luffy ~ Katakuri > 550 Megatons.

Basically, fullpower Zoro = very high above baseline 7-A+
Burning the inside of his body may not kill him, given Garou's heat resistance.
Haki has Resistance negation

Not at all.

Ichi Ni Gorilla 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 2 Mountain Level+ objects (Apoo's body and his weapons) Durability > X Drake > Post WCI Gear Third Luffy ~ Katakuri > 550 Megatons.

I mean, u need to show numbers of it being higher than Garou megatons or some thing like that

Not at all.

Haki has Resistance negation
Okay. Good to know. I think later versions of Garou might be able to survive decapitation, but I think it's giving current Garou too much credit to say that he could.

Resistance negation? That's also good to know.

Garou should be comparable in AP then, he scales significantly above 715 megatons because Current Garou > Spiral Garou >=Superalloy Darkshine's Durability >= Gouketsu, 715 megatons, a little below halfway through 7-A+.

Are we using Spiral Garou or current Garou? Because current Garou has clearly evolved again and should be significantly stronger than the Garou that fought Darkshine(was able to stand up from the 100s of meters/kilometers of rubble that was previously keeping him down without difficulty)

Garou deflects his sword strikes, and he can become stronger with each attack he takes as long as it doesn't kill him.

Ah, right, upscaling is an issue. Well, he's at least 715 megatons in this key, likely far higher if we're talking about current manga Garou.

He can deflect Dura neg sword strikes too?
I would think so, as long as speed is equalized. You can overwhelm Garou with voluminous techniques/significant speed advantage, but he's not actually blocking the shots with his body, but rather redirecting them with air currents/an aura. Unless the durability neg nullifies the aura, he should be able to block them. The only durability neg in OPM that I know of is Tatsumaki (confirmed) and maybe Atomic Samurai has something similar.

Oh wow... wtf he's broken.

I'm incon for now, both of them can chop each others heads off. I'll wait for more input
Yeah, Garou is OPM's most broken character (even more than Tatsumaki I would say). In order to beat him, you pretty much need to pulverize him while you have a significant AP advantage or outhax him. He becomes more powerful, faster and more durable the more damage he takes and the more he is pushed and has the ability to copy most techniques by looking at them. We've never seen him replicate swordsmanship in verse, but he could in theory duplicate Zoro's techniques and use them against him

Because its dura neg, I don't remember feats from Garou dealing with it, can you show it to me?
The only confirmed dura neg in OPM belongs to Tatsumaki, who has yet to fight the manga version of Garou so it's unproven. But how does Zoro's durability negation work? The whole thing about Garou is that you'll never touch him if his game plan goes right, he'll redirect sword swings with air currents/whatever WSRSF does and durability never comes into question.

Does the Dura neg allow Zoro to cut through WSRSF aura?

The only confirmed dura neg in OPM belongs to Tatsumaki, who has yet to fight the manga version of Garou so it's unproven. But how does Zoro's durability negation work? The whole thing about Garou is that you'll never touch him if his game plan goes right, he'll redirect sword swings with air currents/whatever WSRSF does and durability never comes into question.
I don't know how Zoro Durability Negation works, maybe because the haki thing that can destroy physicall things, anyways, if that is right, Garou won't be able to deal with it

I don't know how Zoro Durability Negation works, maybe because the haki thing that can destroy physicall things, anyways, if that is right, Garou won't be able to deal with it
If it's magic, I suppose not. But WSRSF can also deflect things like Plasma and lightning, so it's a technique that can handle more than bullets and sword swings.

Don't treat Zoro's sword strikes as similar to Law's. Somebody with enough durability can survive his sword strikes without being cut in half and it is just "possible" for Zoro's durability negation. I will reconsider whether or not Garou can deflect his sword strikes though.

If he can even hit him, Precog, and Instinctive Reaction say hi.
Garou has instinctive reaction as well, he's actually able to fight effectively and stragetically in his sleep in a weaker form than this.

Precognition will definitely be a factor, but if Garou can survive long enough he will eventually become much stronger than Zoro via his reactive evolution so it may not matter if it doesn't win the fight for Zoro will it's still even

Zoro has precog which can counter his Instinctive Reaction.

I'm surprised Garou doesn't have precog in his powers and abilities. It's in his categories though, so idk

Back