• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Exactly, thank you, friend.
It is much better than the current one we have in Suiryu's profile, is anyone inclined to use it too?

both are good but I think having him with his clothes on work better, while a super saiyan goku wearing his jacket during cell saga is still super saiyan goku, its better to have him in what would be considered his average attire rather than something that was temporary.

could use this as a tats image
346-3461916_pin-by-nightshade-symphony-on-models-tatsumaki-one.png
CEc6yhGUgAADzr2-1.jpg

Last edited:
its works but I don't see why changing it to that image is necessary considering the fact that the image we have now does everything an image needs to do

Hopefully a chapter comes soon so we have something to talk about. TripleDoble (if you know him) thinks it's going to be the Orochi fight, I wonder...

Hopefully a chapter comes soon so we have something to talk about. TripleDoble (if you know him) thinks it's going to be the Orochi fight, I wonder...
TripleDoble is like 1 of the few guys on the OPM sub that I like, iirc he reminded Murata about the ninja bros too lol

if its the Orochi fight then I hope that we get some new feats that add new abilities as well a potential AP upgrade for Orochi as well as some sort of resistances to Saitama

like Orochi having radiation based attacks or a fear aura or madness manip in his 3rd form (of course this stuff is pretty unlikely compared to just a simple AP upgrade but it would be cool if it happened).

I’m just preparing for the worst

Ofc, the best case scenario would be Orochi getting a higher Tier 6 High 6-A feat, but I doubt it.
I think he'll get a couple 7-B, maybe even 6-C feats. Whatever he does, it'll be far above standard block-busting and considerably below planet-slicing. At least it's going to look and feel amazing, upgrades or no

Last edited:
That makes sense, realistically, I don’t see him going above Low 6-B if he does get some major new feats

But yeah, about the orochi thing, highest I see orpchi reaching is 6-B.i doubt he reaches higher, and I hope he at least doesn't go lower than 6-C

King controls both drive knight, Genos and all the metal knight drones thus creating a Low 2-C character and ******* stomps garou

Quick! Make crackpot theories based off the RAW that'll end up being completely wrong!

So, in summary:

• Suiryu's sister
  • Tatsumaki is distraught and is surpisingly smiling out of joy seemingly
  • She likely senses blast
  • The monsters are coming
  • No signs of Orochi :[
  • RIP Amai Mask, he'll likely be back with regen lol
  • Homeless emperor is a savage
  • Monsters vs heroes begins

Not much honestly, no new feats, but pretty cool nonetheless

Last edited:
I bet Murata begged ONE to allow him to draw Suiko that soon.
The cadres are back, their teamwork seems very good, and Homeless emperor better show us some mad danmaku.

Just a reminder that FU could actually one shot Base AM and he was massively toying and holding back against him.

Maybe we get confirmation that some caharceters can be killed by HE's attack.

Back