• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IDK if this would require a CRT or not, but could we give Higher with WSRF to everyone else who uses it. It feels weird that just Garou in his first key has it.

Does EC even show that much difference after molting?
Any further comments on this? Basically, the answer is "yes, but maybe not depending on several other factors". Since we only ever see the "full" length of Elder Centipede in that one shot I've linked and that's post molt, we can't draw comparisons. Even absenting the clear difference (it would be hard to draw this consistently), I'm inclined to trust whoever's intuition told them EC got bigger

Eh, I'm not sure just because he's bigger means it justifies an entirely new key, especially when we see no new differences in feats, I feel like a higher key is better.

Eh, I'm not sure just because he's bigger means it justifies an entirely new key, especially when we see no new differences in feats, I feel like a higher key is better.
Well, EC's size is important for at least 2 reasons: Scaling Bang and Bomb (and those who scale to them) to EC and Jet Drive Arrow (the carapace length in the calc is 27 meters, scaling from Genos).

I hear a news that OPM manga get axed
This is a rumor based on the radical differences in the recent manga timeline compared to the webcomic (blast shows up, God speaks). At the end of the day, I don't think these events of the OPM manga ending, only the plot thickening. If you want I could get specific about how and why

If you do ask him that, make sure to clarify we're talking about scorching rock if that's not otherwise clear. Normally scorching something involves a combustion process, but without any combustibles there's either a third party explanation or it's metaphorical scorching

Last edited:
We know that in OPM, centipede species are more durable the larger they grow. I mean, Junior Centipede was smaller and also less durable than Senior Centipede. Metal Bat one shot SC yet he couldn't damage EC's face (which is his weak spot) at all. It's only natural that he would be more durable and stronger after molting.

Furthermore, Bang and Bomb can crack EC's carapace with just a punch. Darkshine is implied to be the strongest physical fighter in the HA. Even if you don't agree Darkshine is twice as powerful as Bang (which he could very well be, considering that his Superalloy Missile did more effect on Psykorochi than CFDSF on Goo Orochi), Darkshine still has Double Superalloy Bazooka, which is literally 2 punches at the same time. That leads me to the point that Darkshine can damage Pre-Molt EC in the same way the brothers did.

Now Carnage Kabuto is stated to be equal to Full Power Darkshine, so CK should be able to do the same to Pre-Molt EC. But this contradicts Gouketsu being much stronger than CK, and EC being stronger than Gouketsu (according to Genos both statements). Well the only logical explanation is that Post-Molting EC is much stronger than before, and this is the scale:

Pre-Molt EC's dura< Bang and Bomb = Darkshine=Carnage Kabuto< Gouketsu< Post-Molt EC.

btw have anyone talked about how in the CE vs PM Redraws the monster cell PM drops on brave giant literally got in the mech then tried to force itself into CE mouth

Darkshine was getting wrecked because Garou was progressively getting stronger
Darkshine was definitely losing, but Garou didn't do any lasting harm to Darkshine before the fight was interrupted. Darkshine did a backflip off the ground no problem.

I personally would scale Darkshine's durability above CFDSF and Darkshine's AP around CFDSF, since a couple barrages from Spiral Garou only gave him a bloody nose and did not otherwise damage him enough to notably hinder him. Do we think Spiral Garou is comparable to Bang and Bomb's CFDSF?

So... it's a bit annoying that we can't discuss tiering as normal with the ongoing upscaling thread... but let's just say if you had to put current monsterfying Garou in a vswiki tier, where would you place him (assuming he had some feats)? I'm talking about Garou after he transforms again after the baselift

So... it's a bit annoying that we can't discuss tiering as normal with the ongoing upscaling thread... but let's just say if you had to put current monsterfying Garou in a vswiki tier, where would you place him (assuming he had some feats)? I'm talking about Garou after he transforms again after the baselift
7-B probably since I imagine he'd just upscale from the low 7-B's, but if we kept their 7-B, possibly 7-A then i'd say 6-C or something

Oh yeah, this Garou is gonna fight GS, I forgot lol, probably 6-A or 6-B from downscaling from Tats (depending on how much he resists her and how weakened she is by the time he shows up)

The current characters are nowhere close enough to be up scaled to 7-B, and why 6-C?
I was asking ignoring the current tiering, just our thoughts on where Garou realistically would be if he could show off feats and how impressive it might be

Last edited:
The current characters are nowhere close enough to be up scaled to 7-B, and why 6-C?
I was refer to garou about the upscaling part, I initally chose 6-C since I didn't think he'd be able to really show off anything country level and would probably just do some form of damage to the spear making him 6-C. But then I remembered that GS is downscaling from a weakened Tats which is why I changed it in the comment under that.

Back