• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, I just looked it up and realised he is only confirmed 15 meters wide, and even larger post-molting, but we aren't given an exact size.

I just read your comment ImposingTiger so it's a bit irrelevant, but EC's carapace is indeed about 15m wide in the picture with metal bat. Well, the on-screen portion is 12m and it's partly cut off. Using the 15m carapace length, looks like EC is about 1.25km long in the other photo (using very rough pixel scaling). But is there a better photo pre-molting? We're still not seeing the whole body

I never understood why people had a problem with the current image lol (I never added it or anything) I don't really care if it gets changed but I want to know what exactly is wrong with it?

Looking at both pictures, the above ground length of EC is about 700 meters in png. 64 and 1100 in png. 58. But both those panels have at most half the body above ground (entire sections seem to be cut off in png. 64) pre-molt EC does seem to be around 1000-1200meters above ground, presumably over 2000 meters when you consider the underground sections

A calc member said the math for the Atomic Beam Split calc looks good. He also said we could probably scale the explosions to bigger cracks in the ground and that would probably give better results.

A calc member said the math for the Atomic Beam Split calc looks good. He also said we could probably scale the explosions to bigger cracks in the ground and that would probably give better results.
You mean we weren't already doing that? I figured the massive cracks were crucial for the feat's impressiveness.

The person who originally made the scaling for the cracks low balled the size based off of cracks from a different panel. I'd suggest scaling from some of the much larger cracks next to the explosions themselves.

Actually, Armorchompy's suggestions would downgrade the calc considerably and he's not too sure of the premise of Atomic's AP being 10X the AP of an individual beam strand. He's saying we should apply the 219m width to a wider section of the crack down the line.

Actually, Armorchompy's suggestions would downgrade the calc considerably and he's not too sure of the premise of Atomic's AP being 10X the AP of an individual beam strand. He's saying we should apply the 219m width to a wider section of the crack down the line.
I clarified the 10 beams=AP in a DM with him and he said the calc as it is is fine to use.

I clarified the 10 beams=AP in a DM with him and he said the calc as it is is fine to use.
Oh really? Nice! If he's all good with it, then could you ask him to please leave a comment clarifying that on the blog
Wait, why orochi plane?
Because Psykos fired the beam that created all the "mini" explosions, Atomic did slice it up and redirect it but it's not like the beam got stronger after being split up

Because of context, a lot of descriptions in the data book for the heroes are clearly hyperbole, such as amai mask being able to split the earth or the sky IIRC, which he clearly can't. And the databook itself is used to serve as propaganda for the heroes by the hero association

Because of context, a lot of descriptions in the data book for the heroes are clearly hyperbole, such as amai mask being able to split the earth or the sky IIRC, which he clearly can't. And the databook itself is used to serve as propaganda for the heroes by the hero association
I mean, we consider Max's speed as "Possibly Massively Hypersonic+" via databook

If we implement the 4.69 megaton ground-based psykorochi beam split calc, Bang, Bomb, AS, Darkshine, Drive Knight, normal Post-EC Genos and Psykorochi will go to Low 7-B+, anyone who scales above those characters will be 7-B (Promoted Rook is the only one that comes to mind)

If we implement the 4.69 megaton ground-based psykorochi beam split calc, Bang, Bomb, AS, Darkshine, Drive Knight, normal Post-EC Genos and Psykorochi will go to Low 7-B+, anyone who scales above those characters will be 7-B (Promoted Rook is the only one that comes to mind)
Let’s hold off on upscaling since that thread is still going on, but I don’t think Promoted Rook would even upscale tbh.

Back