• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways some goober made profiles for the battle cats and I’m happy they exist but they’re awful and I’m gonna need to fix them all before Ant nukes them
do you think I’m gonna need a crt for it or is it still early enough for me to just edit them without anyone caring?

Anyways some goober made profiles for the battle cats and I’m happy they exist but they’re awful and I’m gonna need to fix them all before Ant nukes them
do you think I’m gonna need a crt for it or is it still early enough for me to just edit them without anyone caring?
Idk if they just got published and it's straightforward.
Sometimes when I publish profiles I often forget some small details so I just quickly edit them in, like with Baoh I forget to add a bit feat or Kira a note.

If it's actual fixing though like, ****** up coding, typos, and just basic fundamental shit that every profile adheres too and not just stealth adding new hax, stats and more, I'd just do it tbh. If you're actually changing and adding shit tho, nah get ******, make your CRT.

Garous mods and copying phenomena are pretty clearly the same thing.

It's not a lie, it's been his "thing" since his introduction. Both are an extension of his technique.

But I won't argue here, and I really dislike the attitude you bring to conversation. I have read the manga multiple times at this point and I am very confident in my interpretation.

If you don't have the same one, good for you, but don't call me a liar and shit like "I'm the only one reading the manga and being honest."

How would he prevent it? He didn't know what it was, and he thought it would be better to tank it in the air then having the possibility of it destroying the Earth
Punching Garou in the face. He was going by, at the very least, high enough speed to barehandedly blitz 4 hands of a Garou that has a big scaling chain above 4x what GRB scales to. Even assuming the process of the GRB charging up is at the same speed as the GRB itself, he had more than enough time to jump and punch Garou before it finished charging with that big margin

Not even taking in consideration what Garou does is take the natural phenomena and improve it to its level... unless you think he'd use nuclear attacks against characters like Blast and Saitama, who he knows that can resist radiation, the high temperatures and can fully withstand his punches.

Edit: Just remembered that Psykos called his nuclear fission attacks "divine power", so more confirmation of his attacks being filled with divine power, in other words, powered by his power

Last edited:
Garous mods and copying phenomena are pretty clearly the same thing.
They aren't, at all. We're flat-out told what Modes are, and then we're told what the phenomena stems from. There is no "they're the same", we're ******* TOLD the mechanics behind both, and they're different, there's nothing to guess here.
It's not a lie, it's been his "thing" since his introduction. Both are an extension of his technique.
That's blatantly not true, you're confusing and conflating a narrative progression of his gimmick, that being mimicry, and then saying "he's mimicking both, so they're the same thing". That isn't true, ignoring how I don't even need to debate this because the manga confirms it for me, that's a blatant fallacy. Being similar in concept doesn't equate to being the same exact thing.
But I won't argue here, and I really dislike the attitude you bring to conversation. I have read the manga multiple times at this point and I am very confident in my interpretation.
Case and point. "Interpretation". Attitude? Jesus, imagine not buying into the Garou wank as having an attitude.
There's nothing to interpret, we're told flat-out the mechanics behind all these things, they are not the same and are fundamentally different.
If you don't have the same one, good for you, but don't call me a liar and shit like "I'm the only one reading the manga and being honest."
I called Ziller a liar, not you, jokingly at that 🗿

Punching Garou in the face. He was going by, at the very least, high enough speed to barehandedly blitz 4 hands of a Garou that has a big scaling chain above 4x what GRB scales to. Even assuming the process of the GRB charging up is at the same speed as the GRB itself, he had more than enough time to jump and punch Garou before it finished charging with that big margin
Bro it's Saitama, he just kinda facetanks shit half the time, also Garou was in like a fucky energy ball. Saitama didn't have any idea what he was doing and tbh, he probably could have punched him in the face if he jumped toward him instead of upward. In fact, yeah he absolutely could have given the distance he crossed in that leap and the fact he moved his arms to block when it hit him meaning he could've done a punching motion too. Saitama simply just didn't I fear, not that he couldn't because we see him take the steps that would have enabled him to do exactly that just fine.
Not even taking in consideration what Garou does is take the natural phenomena and improve it to its level... unless you think he'd use nuclear attacks against characters like Blast and Saitama, who he knows that can resist radiation, the high temperatures and can fully withstand his punches.
I mean, they literally ARE useless against Saitama so... And they never once say to his level, that's extrapolation.

Bro it's Saitama, he just kinda facetanks shit half the time,
He did punch Garou in the face when he used the Extreme Fa Jin, he did punch Boros' attack, which was going to destroy the Earth, he counterattacked Orochi's Gaia Cannon, etc.

Saitama commonly worries for Earth high enough to prevent it getting destroyed.
also Garou was in like a fucky energy ball.
A Black Hole. Doesn't matter anyway, Saitama could just punch him
Saitama didn't have any idea what he was doing and tbh, he probably could have punched him in the face if he jumped toward him instead of upward.
Saitama thought that it hitting the Earth was bad. If he had enough time to do so, he most certainly would have done. And in other case, the attack would literally appear as frozen to his pov even going by the speed he was using in the match. He wouldn't even need to tank it
I mean, they literally ARE useless against Saitama so... And they never once say to his level, that's extrapolation.
Yet Garou kept using them to fight Saitama. Why would he, if he already witnessed that Saitama can withstand the heat, the sound, the radiation, and the attack is magnitudes of times weaker than his punches? And anyway, Psykos stated that the nuclear fission explosions were God power, like Homeless Emperor's. So they were amped by God power, the power he had in that form and the power which granted him Shakkei and all other techniques. Why would GRB be an exception?

Anyway, changing the topic: Does Limiter page appear anywhere in Saitama's page besides the note? I cannot find it, and think it should because it gives Saitama resistances that are no mentioned

Mode =/= Replicating actual phenomena, they are not the same process. The statement doesn't even apply to GRB in the first place as he was talking about Modes and actual techniques.
Perfecting a goddamn punch isn't the same as perfecting a GRB, which is what he was talking about when he said that. And perfecting just means it's at its best, perfecting a soundwave would still be mach for example.
And even then, perfecting =/= surpassing, and surpassing =/= a million times quicker.

If Garou copied light, would you really argue that his light is MFTL? I'd hope to God you wouldn't, the mechanics and properties behind such things fundamentally are incapable of going past a certain threshold. Couple that with the only reason why his GRB has the AP it does....

You're unironically coping while trying to have your cake and eat it too. The GRB doesn't even have any speed feats beyond cope and "well i THINK it should scale". It'd be a hard unknown as it lacks any actual feats or solid scaling.

And then at some point you've ****** yourselves because if the speed is a different funny "unknown", it has no reason to have the same AP as that proves the GRB can differ frm an actual one and given it's minuscule, tiny (aka the thing that you calc a GRB's AP by being less), all while it can still be a GRB. All you'd have accomplished is "Unknown" speed and like "5-B/5-A" AP (at best).

So yeah, idk what the **** you're all on about, stop wanking Garou and actually index shit properly instead of trying to inflate shit so you can get funny wins 🗿
Bruh you are the one coping with your own headcanon lmao. The entire battle between Saitama and Garou is to show how Garou's copying abilities and surpass the original. Saying it didn't is just sheeting and coping. Get you ass in your head bruh.

He did punch Garou in the face when he used the Extreme Fa Jin, he did punch Boros' attack, which was going to destroy the Earth, he counterattacked Orochi's Gaia Cannon, etc.

Saitama commonly worries for Earth high enough to prevent it getting destroyed.
And yet he didn't here, by that logic he could have just punched the GRB itself like he did with CSRC, given he blocked it so he made the motions, yet, he didn't, he not only reacted so he had the speed, but he even had the AP to do that. Why didn't he? He simply just didn't bother.
A Black Hole. Doesn't matter anyway, Saitama could just punch him
I was talking from Saitama's perspective, he legit did not know what he was doing, he just had a bad idea. So he jumped so it wouldn't hit earth, that's it.
Yeah, except uh, not really it's a black hole, you can't just punch those 🗿
Saitama thought that it hitting the Earth was bad. If he had enough time to do so, he most certainly would have done. And in other case, the attack would literally appear as frozen to his pov even going by the speed he was using in the match. He wouldn't even need to tank it
He LITERALLY could have, his jump covered hundreds of meters and he moved his arms to block it just fine. He didn't. That doesn't mean he couldn't have because we see him perform the actins that would have enabled him to.
Yet Garou kept using them to fight Saitama. Why would he, if he already witnessed that Saitama can withstand the heat, the sound, the radiation, and the attack is magnitudes of times weaker than his punches? And anyway, Psykos stated that the nuclear fission explosions were God power, like Homeless Emperor's. So they were amped by God power, the power he had in that form and the power which granted him Shakkei and all other techniques.
Whole lot of nothing my dude.
Yeah he did kept using it, despite the fact every time it was useless, did nothing, and never once actually hurt him in anyway despite him facetanking it numerous times, so I guess he's just a dumbass. They, not once, at any point, did anything to Saitama.
Tbh the only time he used it and it made sense was when he was using it just to blind Saitama.

Why would GRB be an exception?
Because we ******* treat it 1:1 otherwise that shit is like 5-B because it's tiny as all hell and Unknown in speed because despite your claims, it doesn't scale to anyone in speed because it has no feats and the Saitama scaling is grasping as it is (especially because we know Saitama was faster than Garou at that specific point, he just wasn't going all out yet).
It's a featless wonder, it doesn't have any real speed scaling beyond cope and grasping (which newsflash, isn't how we index things on the wiki), and just because one thing has feats doesn't mean that shit applies universally to everything by the same degree, because not once do they actually say that. GRB is a very specific phenomenon, while NF is just big ass explosion anyway.

Honestly all I'm getting from this is that it shouldn't even be tier 4 to begin with.

And yet he didn't here, by that logic he could have just punched the GRB itself like he did with CSRC,
I mean, I don't know at which point GRB is physical enough to punch against it. But anyway, that just makes my point more solid
given he blocked it so he made the motions, yet, he didn't, he not only reacted so he had the speed, but he even had the AP to do that. Why didn't he? He simply just didn't bother.
Blocking something takes less time to punch something, if that something is relative in speed to you. If it is not, then you have a point.
I was talking from Saitama's perspective, he legit did not know what he was doing, he just had a bad idea. So he jumped so it wouldn't hit earth, that's it.
Yeah, except uh, not really it's a black hole, you can't just punch those 🗿
It was a black hole with Garou at the center. So it is certain that Saitama, who had greater statistics in everything, could punch him.
Whole lot of nothing my dude.
Yeah he did kept using it, despite the fact every time it was useless, did nothing, and never once actually hurt him in anyway despite him facetanking it numerous times, so I guess he's just a dumbass.
Nah, it just means that the explosions were strong enough for him to see them as an option to cause damage.
They, not once, at any point, did anything to Saitama.
Tbh the only time he used it and it made sense was when he was using it just to blind Saitama.
Not causing damage ≠ Garou didn't think it could cause damage. Garou stopped trying to portal move Saitama because he knew it didn't work, he could just kick the portal away.

Garou kept using nuclear explosions, martial arts, etc. Because he thought he could actually damage Saitama with those, so they actually scale to his physical. But anyway, the clearest example is that they are powered by divine power
Because we ******* treat it 1:1 otherwise that shit is like 5-B because it's tiny as all hell and Unknown in speed because despite your claims, it doesn't scale to anyone in speed because it has no feats and the Saitama scaling is grasping as it is (especially because we know Saitama was faster than Garou at that specific point, he just wasn't going all out yet).
Tbh, I see Garou not like "copy the natural phenomena and does a 1:1", but "copy the natural phenomena, improves it with his God power (as Psykos confirmed was the case with Nuclear Explosions) and uses it".

I'm wondering where the at least High 4-C wouldn't just the black hole be more than 5-B in isolation given that it's larger than Garou? I recall calcs for the event horizon of the mini black hole yielding something like 5-A results

I haven't looked deep into our ratings here in a good two years but it looks like the current GRB rating is based on real world GRBs and their outputs despite the difference in size

stop wanking Garou and actually index shit properly
s7aAYko.jpeg

How many times Earth's gravity does Blackhole has?
It'd be 1,600,000,000,000 times earth's gravity at the event horizon of a black hole with the sun's mass.

The exact amount of Gs (earth's gravity multiplied) will be very different depending on the mass of a black hole and the length of the radius

I wonder how the robot PPP destroyed compares to the ones Genos fought. It would be kinda weird if PPP could one-shot something Genos struggles with. That said, we didn't get disaster level ratings for fodderized machine gods anyway.
Also consider that durability doesn't always match other stats. Could've been a huge glass cannon.

Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode should clear up the entire debate about modes vs. understanding universal phenomena on its own.

The Garou amped by God is known as Awakened Garou, or also the Fist of God. Cosmic Fear Mode is one of his Mode's that allows him to utilize the natural energies and phenomena of the universe to perform special attacks. But he can also make a Mode for people like Saitama.

Garou himself gives an explanation of what Mode's are. They're of the same vein as martial arts forms that try to mimic how certain animals fight and such. Hell, Tank-Top Tiger and Tank-Top Black Hole do the same thing. But Garou does it in a far more literal sense. Garou can essentially fight like the natural forces of the universe manifesting in a person, he can fight like Saitama, etc.. That's his power. And it suits him considering that his main thing was ridiculous martial arts skills, adaptation, and reactive evolution before that.

Last edited:
Back