• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder, shouldn't willpower in opm include some kind of limited posession?

The example of resistance is Psykos resisting Orochi absorbing her, but she didn't just resist Orochi taking control of her mind, she also took control over Orochi's body and made him her vessel. Shouldn't this grant, at least, some kind of limited possesion?

Edit: Btw, I find kinda funny Limiter has resistance to Absorption and Mind Corruption due to Psykos... but Psykos does not have it in her page lmao

That's not how layers work
Well don't just tell me no, tell me why it doesn't work like that- if it's a genjutsu inside a genjutsu inside a genjutsu why can't he just knock his way out one at a time? Are you suggesting he might not recognize the genjutsu as such and choose to stay in there? Or are you suggesting that he's physically incapable of leaving.

The first I don't have an opinion on, but for the second I would certainly say he has the ability to break out of a genjutsu- there's nothing about a genjutsu that seems more impenetrable than the Phoenix Space from my reading of Naruto

Well don't just tell me no, tell me why it doesn't work like that- if it's a genjutsu inside a genjutsu inside a genjutsu why can't he just knock his way out one at a time? Are you suggesting he might not recognize the genjutsu as such and choose to stay in there? Or are you suggesting that he's physically incapable of leaving.
That isn't what he means by layered Genjutsu. He means 'layers of potency.' For example, being able to put someone who can already resist illusion inside of a Genjutsu means that the Genjutsu has 2 layers of potency.

For example:

Person A's resistance < Genjutsu 1 < Person B's resistance < Genjutsu 2

Person A would have 1 layer or resistance
Genjutsu 1 would have 2 layers of potency
Person B would have 3 layers of resistance
Genjutsu 2 would have 4 layers of potency

What Karo is arguing is that since Saitama has only shown 1 layer of resistance, he wouldn't be able to resist a Genjutsu of 4 potency layers.

Tbf Saitama hasn't shown exactly 1 layer of resistance. What he has shown is that he can knock in/out of the mental plane back to his normal body

Which should be, at best, more of unconventional resistance than common resistance

Really arguing about Saitama going out on genjustsu. If he can't escape by just knocking then He would just destroy it.

Idk how it works though besides it's has similarities with phoenix space

akatsuki vs monster association

including juubito and psykosorochi
Monster Association destroy.

Itachi's Genjutsu gets countered by Black Sperms' trillions of individual and different minds, and he could probably keep Itachi at bay with his regen and sheer numbers.

Homeless Emperor can nuke most of the Akatsuki, holding back Deidara.

Psykorochi can take out Obito and Nagato with her TK before they become an issue.

ENW counters Konan, although Kisame can probably exploit him to become stronger.

Gouketsu can take on Kisame otherwise.

Elder Centipede or Gums would infinite-digest Hidan if he becomes immortal.

Ninjabros team and take out Kakuzu and Sasori.

Monster Association destroy.

Itachi's Genjutsu gets countered by Black Sperms' trillions of individual and different minds, and he could probably keep Itachi at bay with his regen and sheer numbers.

Homeless Emperor can nuke most of the Akatsuki, holding back Deidara.

Psykorochi can take out Obito and Nagato with her TK before they become an issue.

ENW counters Konan, although Kisame can probably exploit him to become stronger.

Gouketsu can take on Kisame otherwise.

Elder Centipede or Gums would infinite-digest Hidan if he becomes immortal.

Ninjabros team and take out Kakuzu and Sasori.
i dont think deidara can be defeated by homeless emperor

Tatsumaki wiki trivia
According to the databook:
What she likes are her sister and training in spacious areas.

So she really trains herself

I wonder how psychic training looks like
Fubuki and Psykos training for the next arc
messi-ronaldo-chess-louis-vuitton.jpeg

Can any character in OPM handle Luffy's pain?
images
Saitama. He has/had the strongest will power in the verse and pushed through extremely painful training.

Garou. Anyone who's watched/read OPM would know why.

Metal Bat. Doesn't really care about pain, in fact it makes him stronger in a sense.

Boros. Lost an arm, had his internal organs ruptured, was reduced to unrecognizable paste, and literally didn't care, he just kept going with a smile on his face.

Puri-Puri Prisoner. Just a ridiculous pain tolerance.

Back