• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ongoing CRT that was paused because ??? would appreciate that people look into it

Saitama tier 0 🥶

I already reported on RvR

I hope we get a databook. we have enough chapters and information to make a new one. The first guidebook went all the way up to chapter 47, and now we are at Chapter 198

You are weak, son of El, unsure of yourself?

The fact that you possess a sense of morality and we do not, gives us an evolutionary advantage

and if history has proofed anything, is that evolution always wins

Bro considering itachi genjustu has like 3 or 4 layers this point is moot
But the resistances aren't the same. Chakra users being able to have awareness of a Genjutsu and breaking out of it via precise Chakra control or an outside force isn't the same as entering/(presumably) leaving a mental world by just "knocking" on it. That's a ridiculous astral projection feat.

And besides I said the Phoenix Space feat makes me think that's what would happen, I didn't say "That's what would happen if they fought".

But the resistances aren't the same. Chakra users being able to have awareness of a Genjutsu and breaking out of it via precise Chakra control or an outside force isn't the same as entering/(presumably) leaving a mental world by just "knocking" on it. That's a ridiculous astral projection feat.

And besides I said the Phoenix Space feat makes me think that's what would happen, I didn't say "That's what would happen if they fought".
Leaving a mental world by just knocking on it would qualify as breaking out of it which would just be base line genjustu. What's your point?

His point is that Chakra users do so with Chakra control while Saitama just... Can
This.

The reason their is even layers to it in the first place is BECAUSE it's dependent on the control of the Genjutsu and the control of the Chakra on both sides. Saitama doesn't use specific techniques, he just innately doesn't care lol.

Yeah, I'm quite sure even Kishimoto would make someone like Itachi to be negged by Saitama not caring about ANY Genjutsu (or even overall Naruto) rules

Maybe things would start getting serious with Truth Seeking Orbs and Six Paths that is if Saitama doesn't kick them then proceeds to take his soul back from the Human Path with his fists or something

His point is that Chakra users do so with Chakra control while Saitama just... Can
First of all the genjustu layer itachi cannot be broken by anything including chakra control. Only someone with higher visual prowress can resist it. Secondly the means of breaking out by disrupting chakra flow is for non ocular genjustu. Please brush up on your naruto lore

This.

The reason their is even layers to it in the first place is BECAUSE it's dependent on the control of the Genjutsu and the control of the Chakra on both sides. Saitama doesn't use specific techniques, he just innately doesn't care lol.
Sorry to break it to you but that is only for non ocular genjustu in fact everything you guys keeps saying is only for non ocular genjustu.

Ocular genjustu does not depend on all this let alone itachi tsukyomi for that matter

Yeah, I'm quite sure even Kishimoto would make someone like Itachi to be negged by Saitama not caring about ANY Genjutsu (or even overall Naruto) rules

Maybe things would start getting serious with Truth Seeking Orbs and Six Paths that is if Saitama doesn't kick them then proceeds to take his soul back from the Human Path with his fists or something
This stuff was on akatsuki vs monster association dude. And arguments from incredulity are not arguments bro. Saitama can do none of what you said. He doesn't have resistance to existence erasure. Meehn you guys should stop saying stuff not on profiles

Yeah, we know its not on the profiles, we are just discussing stuff...

And treating the profiles and arbitrary wiki rules as absolute is very, very flawed

This stuff was on akatsuki vs monster association dude. And arguments from incredulity are not arguments bro. Saitama can do none of what you said. He doesn't have resistance to existence erasure. Meehn you guys should stop saying stuff not on profiles
My guy, I think you are missing how I'm being intentionally playful and not taking a serious VS Battle scaling into account on imagining a simple NarutoXOPM crossover where I believe the OPM joke would be kept intact for funny elements

You really need to press the rest button sometimes

The Argument from Incredulity fallacy is hilariously misused sometimes. Maybe not in this instance, but I don't like it when someone even says that cause it's one of the most overused and misunderstood fallacies in this community. It's what lead to Jiren losing to GoD Toppo in these very forums (which I will never let go of). There's incredulity and then there's common sense.

Anyways I agree it's irrational to assume that Saitama can resist Akatsuki's hax in a versus debate setting, if that's what you're talking about. Cause there's no solid evidence to suggest such, besides maybe Genjutsu but I'm not really caring enough to argue about that, and I wasn't meaning to have a discussion over it in the first place.

But in terms of a story setting, a narrative setting, on no planet are any of their hax gonna do anything to him, he'll shrug it off with the same bored expression, and it's pretty fair for someone to say that considering Saitama's character and what he does in-universe, like it or not.

My point is; Someone saying "I think Saitama would probably be able to resist Genjutsu, Totsuka Blade, etc. cause of how he usually shrugs hax off anyways" isn't nearly the same as "Saitama would be able to resist Genjutsu, Totsuka Blade, etc. cause he just can". Cause clearly the former is framing it as a personal opinion irrelevant to any actual debate or claim. Someone stating their opinion and someone stating a claim aren't inherently the same thing.

The Argument from Incredulity fallacy is hilariously misused sometimes. Maybe not in this instance, but I don't like it when someone even says that cause it's one of the most overused and misunderstood fallacies in this community. It's what lead to Jiren losing to GoD Toppo in these very forums (which I will never let go of). There's incredulity and then there's common sense.

Anyways I agree it's irrational to assume that Saitama can resist Akatsuki's hax in a versus debate setting, if that's what you're talking about. Cause there's no solid evidence to suggest such, besides maybe Genjutsu but I'm not really caring enough to argue about that, and I wasn't meaning to have a discussion over it in the first place.

But in terms of a story setting, a narrative setting, on no planet are any of their hax gonna do anything to him, he'll shrug it off with the same bored expression, and it's pretty fair for someone to say that considering Saitama's character and what he does in-universe, like it or not.

My point is; Someone saying "I think Saitama would probably be able to resist Genjutsu, Totsuka Blade, etc. cause of how he usually shrugs hax off anyways" isn't nearly the same as "Saitama would be able to resist Genjutsu, Totsuka Blade, etc. cause he just can". Cause clearly the former is framing it as a personal opinion irrelevant to any actual debate or claim. Someone stating their opinion and someone stating a claim aren't inherently the same thing.
Glad you know I'm not misusing it in this case. And story setting and narrative kinda works most times in verse bro.
And clearly he wasn't framing it as a personal opinion . He literally said kishimoto would make someone like Itachi loose to saitama and would not care about naruto verse rules. What part of that makes sense?

Yeah, we know its not on the profiles, we are just discussing stuff...

And treating the profiles and arbitrary wiki rules as absolute is very, very flawed
This would have been fine if you were substantiating what you were saying in the discussion with actual evidence. But you just kept saying stuff that were neither on the profiles and have 0 proof. At that point conversation cannot move forward coz we are all just saying with we like then..
My guy, I think you are missing how I'm being intentionally playful and not taking a serious VS Battle scaling into account on imagining a simple NarutoXOPM crossover where I believe the OPM joke would be kept intact for funny elements

You really need to press the rest button sometimes
Yeah no my constant encounter with hard core saitama fans make me understand your "jokes" are deadass what you think would happen

Back