• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big stinky fat L chapter.

Hopefully it's just here as filler so Murata can release a huge chapter next time. The final page did seem like a really weird end point to a chapter, since it just felt like it was leading into another page.

hmmmm, which dragon would lose or stalemate with meruem?
Gums loses, Bakuzan prob loses, Forest King prob loses, Kenzan Rat prob loses (featless), Nyan might lose, Melzargard might lose, Marugori loses (manga version, anime version wins low-diff). He could prob also beat Homeless Emperor. Think all the other Dragons should win or stomp.

Big stinky fat L chapter.

Hopefully it's just here as filler so Murata can release a huge chapter next time. The final page did seem like a really weird end point to a chapter, since it just felt like it was leading into another page.
I wouldn't expect an actual 30+ page chapter until next year, Christmas is coming up and Murata usually takes a 1 or 2 week break for New Years

HxH could’ve been one of the strongest verses if the Togashi just felt like it. The contract system, the nen system, everything is so op and has so much potential

the limit of a nen user is literally his creativity to create his hatsu

Hallow is soloing OPM by chapter 25 at this pace
vwueaspjtzwb1.webp

HxH could’ve been one of the strongest verses if the Togashi just felt like it. The contract system, the nen system, everything is so op and has so much potential

the limit of a nen user is literally his creativity to create his hatsu
Togashi writing 3 entire pages on how overpowered a nen ability is only to write 3 more pages on it's limits/restrictions and weaknesses.

My God what a disaster L bozo chapter

If this keeps up I'd rather stay without a chapter until Murata draws enough to reach at the very least 25 pages, like, when the manga releases we are going to have 10 page chapters ?

Anyway, HNP appears to be quite fodder for Flashy but not that weak when compared to Sonic. Seems to be something like this:

Flash >>> Sonic >>> HNP =~ Current Gale and Wind

The confidence scaling for those two is getting worse chapter after chapter without anything to back their confidence in defeating MA Flash, seems to be based on delusion instead of actual scaling

Also Flash yet again shows how Sonic isn't quite at his level yet

If this keeps up I'd rather stay without a chapter until Murata draws enough to reach at the very least 25 pages, like, when the manga releases we are going to have 10 page chapters ?
I remember we had literal 3 page chapters at some point lmao, on the volume these chapters will likely get merged.

Christmas is coming up and I think Murata does take breaks during New Years so we will probably go back to 25-30+ pages chapters (as it has been all year mind you) in January.

I remember we had literal 3 page chapters at some point lmao, on the volume these chapters will likely get merged.

Christmas is coming up and I think Murata does take breaks during New Years so we will probably go back to 25-30+ pages chapters (as it has been all year mind you) in January.
as always you are wrong

Back