• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys don't worry. The reason for the short chapters is because Murata is preparing a 70+ pages chapter for next chapter finishing off the ninja fight and giving us an amazing world ending battle between Blast and The Ninja Village leader( I'm coping)
This may be accurate tbh I’ve been thinking the same thing.

Ehhh, in the Webcomic Flashy is directly stated to be a top fighter, is held back from the fight by being paired with Saitama the whole time and the only one that actually gives Garou some kind of struggle also the only one able to stand after the beat down.
I know we've had this conversation before but Darkshine does both of those things in the webcomic, in that he gets up more times and holds Garou's attention for more exchanges

WC Flashy doesn't demonstrate the physique to harm GS/tank GS's attacks even if Garou's statement about "[flashy] giving my previous self a hard time" could be interpreted that way

Last edited:

Translated chapter.

I know the chapters are short because Murata's prioritizing his village animation right now, but shucks if it doesn't feel like the chapter is literally cut short: "you idiots still don't realize..."

They "don't realize..." what Flash, what should they realize??? Finish the sentence at least, you can't have that be the cliffhanger!

Next chapter is likely to be short as well given it will come out around Christmas. Sigh.

i remember when chapter 132 realeased, the continent’s slice. Chapters were bi-monthly but the waiting was worthy

132 was so ******* epic

The argument pretty much boils down to "Boros' big feat was calced as such, and Tats scales to a higher degree". But it completely ignores the fact that Boros, y'know, can just scale above the feat that Tats scales to and his strongest attack would logically be higher than the calc
I think this is the big thing right, like his feat can be conservatively calced lower

b scales above orochi, so Csrc is just >>>>orochi

meanwhile tatsumaki is >>>>grown psykosorochi
her scaling chain is much bigger. (both scaling chains are bigger than that, but i resumed)

Back