• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NlajRjcS5wbmc=
Freeze METERS right infront of your face and redirect a move coming from an at least ftl character that was meant to hit his strongest enemy just to be called mhs+

LOL

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NlajRjcS5wbmc=
Freeze METERS right infront of your face and redirect a move coming from an at least ftl character that was meant to hit his strongest enemy just to be called mhs+

LOL
Let's feed the discussion: Sonic stated the shurikens he used against Saitama were impossible to outrun. So they should scale to his speed

It is impossible to outrun the immortal snail that will follow you 24/7
Sonic shurikens track someone's position to constantly follow them. If Sonic really was FTL while his shurikens were MHS+, he could just travel 100 meters, or let's be generous, 1 kilometer so the shurikens do not track him anymore, and as consequence, outrunning them. We know it works like that since when Tatsumaki redirected them to Sonic, the shurikens did not track her anymore

If he can't (otherwise he'd have done so when the shurikens were redirected back to him), then they certainly cannot be thousands of times slower.

Sonic shurikens track someone's position to constantly follow them. If Sonic really was FTL while his shurikens were MHS+, he could just travel 100 meters, or let's be generous, 1 kilometer so the shurikens do not track him anymore, and as consequence, outrunning them. We know it works like that since when Tatsumaki redirected them to Sonic, the shurikens did not track her anymore

If he can't (otherwise he'd have done so when the shurikens were redirected back to him), then they certainly cannot be thousands of times slower.
They can sonic was trying to catch up with her in pure travel speed not her combat so he tossed the shurikens because he couldn’t match her in travel speed
In actual combat we see the shurikens do not scale to his speed

Speedsters' travel speed is at the same level as their combat speed. See FF vs PS for example, or Sonic travelling some distance to kill several bald guys at his introduction at supersonic speed
No they don’t many characters in opm have insane combat speed compared to their travel we don’t just assume sonic is equal for no reason

No they don’t many characters in opm have insane combat speed compared to their travel
They do? I literally cited you examples of why they do.

Please, stop being a literal wall in your arguments and start being more flexible. Saying "No they don't" adds nothing. Tell me why the speedsters travel speed would not scale to their combat speed when we have instances of their travelling speed doing so.

They do? I literally cited you examples of why they do.

Please, stop being a literal wall in your arguments and start being more flexible. Saying "No they don't" adds nothing. Tell me why the speedsters travel speed would not scale to their combat speed when we have instances of their travelling speed doing so.
your just assuming his combat and travel speed is equal which isn’t how it works multiple characters in one punch man fight at insanely fast speeds but doesn’t have that good of travel speed

And the bald guy example is literally an example of combat speed not travel

your just assuming his combat and travel speed is equal which isn’t how it works multiple characters in one punch man fight at insanely fast speeds but doesn’t have that good of travel speed

And the bald guy example is literally an example of combat speed not travel
I do not care about "multiple characters", I care about speedsters.

Speedsters have shown their travel speed scale to their combat speed: Sonic running from DSK, FF vs Ninja Duo, FF vs PS, etc.

So, please, tell me why in this instance it'd be different.

1st, darkphantom stop talking, you're not making any sense
2nd, Sonic did not struggle to catch up to Tatsumaki at all, Sonic literally saw them flying past and decided "bro is that Saitama" then immediately caught up on the spot

the travel speed never mattered

I mean, I do not really care about Tatsumaki scaling to Sonic. It is undeniable an argument can be made because Sonic stated the Shurikens he threw were impossible to outrun

But saying that speedsters' travel speed does not scale to their combat speed is factually wrong, lmao

I just made an estimate for an calc of the size of Boros' ship, it was more than 490 km long and best of all... It's much more solid than using the clouds to arrive at the size of the ship... I I'm going to think about my life and reflect on whether it's really worth the headache of posting the calculation on the website...

This shit would be bigger than the death star

Last edited:
I just made an estimate for an calc of the size of Boros' ship, it was more than 490 km long and best of all... It's much more solid than using the clouds to arrive at the size of the ship... I I'm going to think about my life and reflect on whether it's really worth the headache of posting the calculation on the website...

This shit would be bigger than the death star
At this size the ship would be almost the size of Georgia

While the current ship's calculation would make the ship approximately the size of the Marshal Islands

Chapter was pretty disappointing in all honesty. The webcomic fight was better choreographed. And they took out Sonic's creativity in outsmarting Flash. It also feels shorter.

I don't know why you guys are arguing, but Tatsumaki does scale to this in some form in her reaction speed. Considering her reaction to the shurikens was about the same as Flash's. However she's obviously not as fast. Her attack speed is also probably FTL with throwing stuff.

Chapter was pretty disappointing in all honesty. The webcomic fight was better choreographed. And they took out Sonic's creativity in outsmarting Flash. It also feels shorter.

I don't know why you guys are arguing, but Tatsumaki does scale to this in some form in her reaction speed. Considering her reaction to the shurikens was about the same as Flash's. However she's obviously not as fast. Her attack speed is also probably FTL with throwing stuff.
Sonic pretty blatantly blitzed his shuriken throw there without even using a special technique or anything
and it doesn't help that they're homing shuriken to begin with, so they can move on their own.
Statuemaki aint shit tbh.

That wasn't casual at all. That was extremely actively avoiding them.

Saitama holds back, Sonic clearly wasn't there his face in the panels before and after it show that this was clearly not super casual for him.

He's faster, of course, but that was definitely not casual.

You can't use Saitama's expressions as a comparison, Ziller, you should know this by now FFS. He's inconsistent, he holds back tremendously all the timd, he has strange expressions to shit cause he's a goofy ass character sometimes, etc.

Him being surprised by Boros' sudden increase in speed =/= him being non-casual.

If Sonic is clearly surprised and even sweating as he barely dodges the oncoming shurikens, he's not casual.

Him being surprised by Boros' sudden increase in speed =/= him being non-casual.

If Sonic is clearly surprised and even sweating as he barely dodges the oncoming shurikens, he's not casual.
Oh? So it automatically means it was the sudden change in speed that surprised him rather than the speed itself now.
Well I imagine sonic would be a hell of a lot more surprised seeing his shuriken going the complete opposite direction suddenly without prior knowledge that a psychic was gonna be there.
You've basically made my argument for me, so thanks. Sonic's surprised expression means nothing, because he was just surprised that the shuriken were reversed.

You can't use Saitama's expressions as a comparison, Ziller, you should know this by now FFS. He's inconsistent, he holds back tremendously all the timd, he has strange expressions to shit cause he's a goofy ass character sometimes, etc.

But you can

9013856-6c67bb2a-b7c9-4d38-b54f-5b754974083c.jpeg

Here is a side by side when cosmic fear garou surprised him over when boros did notice anything similar

Back