• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea, this chapter pretty much kills any argument that Tats scales to Sonic. The guy literally outspeeds his own shurikens, and the proceeded to duke it out against a guy that did the same thing but against two pairs of shurikens

does anyone wonder what will be of saitama life if he had hair?imagine he just,never have lost the hair in the first place

what???????
do you think that he would use a mhs+ move on Flash?

the shurikens still are ftl, no antifeat, sonic just proofed to be faster than them.

you guys are terrible at scaling, this is why the profiles only changes when me and ziller decide to work
Sorry Coom, but Tatsumaki is a statue
I'm afraid.....I'm afraid that man solos
the one being among heaven and earth who alone is honored
the best speedster
his name is

B̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠o̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠r̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠o̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠s̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠
boros

̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕̕̕͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕̕̕͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̒̾̇̎͒̏̿͌͋͆͗͌͒̈̓̕̕͝͝͝͠͠

I mean, Sonic literally stepped in shit and only then he was caught by her, him blocking the Flashy Kicks may be FTL reaction, but the reason Sonic was caught by Tats wasn't lack of speed, but lack of luck

The only thing connecting Tatsumaki and Sonic are the shurikens, and both Sonic and Flash casually blitzed them in this chapter, Sonic throws a bunch of them and still has enough time to go all the way around to throw more of them in the other direction

I see no scaling for now
1- Tatsumaki CASUALLY freezed the shurikens, and they’re are DEFINETELY COMPARABLE to Sonic in speed by COMMON sense, even thought they can be slower than Sonic’s peak.
2- You’re saying as if Tatsumaki was trying to get Sonic when the truth is that she was barely trying and he didnt even get her attention for long.
3- There’s no logic in using something that is not comparable to your speed agains’t a SPEEDSTER.

A movement that was quickly shown to be slower than his normal speed and gets shit on by guys on his level, yes
slower than his normal speed? Are you assuming that he used a movement that is slower than his NORMAL speed against Saitama? Or are you assuming that an at least mhs+ shuriken would tag Flashy?

Because both of those alternatives are stupid.

Or are you assuming that an at least mhs+ shuriken would tag Flashy?
An at least MHS+ shuriken that didn't even tag Flashy yea 💀
slower than his normal speed? Are you assuming that he used a movement that is slower than his NORMAL speed against Saitama?
Yes. He quite literally shows that he's faster by outspeeding his own shurikens, and then fight against a guy that insta blitzed both shurikens, with one of them being quite literally meters from his face. So yea

1- Tatsumaki CASUALLY freezed the shurikens, and they’re are DEFINETELY COMPARABLE to Sonic in speed by COMMON sense, even thought they can be slower than Sonic’s peak.
image.png

gg

Meathead logic: Yeah, Sonic is ftl but he would use a movement that couldnt tag a mhs+ character on a ftl character 😻😻😻😻🫦🫦🫦
Checking the new chapter already shows why he uses those shurikens. He uses them more as bait in a fight more than anything. Heck it didn't even work against Flashy, who's comparable to him

An at least MHS+ shuriken that didn't even tag Flashy yea 💀
but it was sonic’s intention. So we can say that it’s ftl. As i said before, people here is terrible at scaling.
Yes. He quite literally shows that he's faster by outspeeding his own shurikens, and then fight against a guy that insta blitzed both shurikens, with one of them being quite literally meters from his face. So yea
Just proofing that they’re both faster than the ftl shurikens.

Let me ask you AGAIN, why the HELL WOULD SONIC USE A MHS+ MOVE AGAINST A FTL CHARACTER?

this is the ONLY QUESTION i want you to answer me, if you can.

Checking the new chapter already shows why he uses those shurikens. He uses them more as bait in a fight more than anything. Heck it didn't even work against Flashy, who's comparable to him
Bait a ftl character with a mhs+ movement? Are you ******* for real? Bro im pretty sure that if i do the CRT im going to upgrade her. But for real, you’re insane lol

but it was sonic’s intention. So we can say that it’s ftl. As i said before, people here is terrible at scaling.
Sonic's intention in the fight is to bait out Flashy to the air so he can spam Shadow Clones against him. And like the guy quite literally outspeeds both shurikens at the same time
Bro im pretty sure that if i do the CRT im going to upgrade her.
Go ahead man

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NlajRjcS5wbmc=
Freeze METERS right infront of your face and redirect a move coming from an at least ftl character that was meant to hit his strongest enemy just to be called mhs+

LOL

Idk, it's a pain to read through the arguments and back and forths after the 10th repeat.

It has its moments tho.
i agree, sometimes explaining the obvious is a pain the ass

but those boomers are so dedicated to keep tatsumaki at the most lowed ball possible way so she wont finally be superior to B word in every single stat

Speed: FTL Reaction, Relativistic+ Movement Speed, Relativistic with tracking shuriken. Subsonic when fighting Tatsumaki.
I ******* love you corno

it’s funny that people here REALLY think like that…. And this forum was meant to bring the best scalers…

Sonic >> Shuriken = Tatsumaki gg
What the ****? She literally froze the shurikens right infront her face. And even more effortlessly than what Sonic did.

Tatsumaki scales leagues above those shurikens, they are relative in speed, but not even close to be equal.

Last edited:
Back