• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know what this thread did to y'all to disrespect Tatsumaki this much but she did way more than enough to scale in reaction speed to Sonic.

Tbf, the constant hate on Boros by Tatsumaki fans has made me not like her that much, even if she's cool. They are just annoying. I agree that we can be annoying sometimes too, but we make much more sense. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall when debating a Tats fan.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2JxMXliaS5wbmc=

God

Tats doesn't scale to Sonic. His shrunken caught up to Tats where as he completely outpaced them.
she REACTED TO THEM. Put that inside of your brain.
Sonic does NOT have mhs+ attack speed and Tatsumaki does not have ftl travel speed, we are talking about REACTION speed.

ninja upgrade

Does anyone know whether ONE's statement about how a fight between Sonic and Genos is inconclusive is a general statement or refers to a specific instance?

Back