• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone Buff Garous Speed to MFTL+ (18 Billion c) The current calcs don't even make sense. They claim its the safest option when it pulls a timeframe from a astronomically weaker Garou. Mid end cant be used cause its an assumption. High end makes the most logical sense.

That's not true. You don't seem to comprehend that claiming he kept the stats is what requires evidence. THAT is headcanon. I have no idea how you think the opposite could ever be true.
If we're talking about the copying abilities part then saitama didn't loose anything tbh.

It's more like he can do everything his future self can do but he doesn't know he can do it so it is not combat applicable in a vs battle

If we're talking about the copying abilities part then saitama didn't loose anything tbh.

It's more like he can do everything his future self can do but he doesn't know he can do it so it is not combat applicable in a vs battle
This

It is simply just doesn't matter.

I don't know what this thread did to y'all to disrespect Tatsumaki this much but she did way more than enough to scale in reaction speed to Sonic.
Disagreeing to upgrade her isn't disrespect, my friend, but I agree that we should keep that for a thread that shall happen after the arc is over for what I understood

Also, is disrespecting a fictional character a thing in the first place ?

Hi everyone, I'm kind of new here (not entirely because I've been a lurker for a while and I used to have an account here... that I lost).

I think One-Punch Man has actually gotten pretty good again after the ending of the Monster Association arc and the Psychic Sisters arc in the manga being kind of mediocre in my opinion.

Anyway, what's been going on? Is Boros and Boros vs Tornado/Tatsumaki still a hot topic? ...Actually, don't answer that question because I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.

I think One-Punch Man has actually gotten pretty good again after the ending of the Monster Association arc and the Psychic Sisters arc in the manga being kind of mediocre in my opinion.
Disagree
Anyway, what's been going on? Is Boros and Boros vs Tornado/Tatsumaki still a hot topic? ...Actually, don't answer that question because I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.
Probably, some folk here keep being annoying about it

Well, first things first, welcome to the discussion, Shift

Well, I disagree in parts about that arc being mediocre but it wasn't that great either, same thing goes for the WC counterpart

Were you expecting Saitama Vs Tats to be Psykos Vs Tats levels of boom ?

I personally think that Flashy tops in this relationship ngl
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZkaGJyZi5wbmc=

Disagree. The Story, plot and character development is really good. We don't need a over the top feats because it's a simple characterization and interaction to establish more plot points in the future.

To put it simply you're just spoiled of what MA arc did.

Disagree. The Story, plot and character development is really good. We don't need a over the top feats because it's a simple characterization and interaction to establish more plot points in the future.

To put it simply you're just spoiled of what MA arc did.
Disagree because I feel like it.

The Ninja Village has that cube format, and Blast said time passes differently when "inside" a cube, so I guess it could have some similar properties

Hopefully they talk will about this in later chapters

The Ninja Village has that cube format, and Blast said time passes differently when "inside" a cube, so I guess it could have some similar properties

Hopefully they talk will about this in later chapters
No, it's just the absurd training regime they went through.

Back