• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Ninja Leader actually got cosmic powers from God in the manga his fight with Saitama should be extended somewhat.

Screenshot_17.png

Cover quotes scaling is 200% dead lol

H_Malik is part of the TL team for both OPM and Versus

MA arc flashy was considered kinda fast, and now he's gotten a lot faster and can outspeed "default" Saitama which he really couldn't before
so yeah, I consider it to be worth something.
Eh. The most it can mean is that he's gotten faster. But there's no base to determine how much faster. The idea is also basing itself on a character who canonically doesn't even remotely tap into his full strength in nearly every fight.

Wasn’t garou just a self proclaimed god level threat are there any official god level threats besides god himself meaning the power requirement is unknown or no

Wasn’t garou just a self proclaimed god level threat are there any official god level threats besides god himself meaning the power requirement is unknown or no
Blast only shows up for a God level threat.

He showed up for CF Garou.

Blast only shows up for a God level threat.

He showed up for CF Garou.
He only showed up because garou was infused with tons of cosmic energy from god proof of this is that he didn’t show when wing garou was messing up the planet or boros who was about to destroy it lol

Also new chapter literally proves blast doesn’t only go for god level threats he was watching them experiment on monsters

Last edited:
He only showed up because garou was infused with tons of cosmic energy from god proof of this is that he didn’t show when wing garou was messing up the planet or boros who was about to destroy it lol

Also new chapter literally proves blast doesn’t only go for god level threats he was watching them experiment on monsters
Bro what the hell are you talking about

ok.
it's time for me to make the crt for gale wind and hellfire's monster forms to be upgraded to at most ftl, as well as their post MA arc human forms being ftl
and also giving flashy flash his post MA arc key and have it upscale from his previous one.
and also finally give him that higher with flashy slash

ok.
it's time for me to make the crt for gale wind and hellfire's monster forms to be upgraded to at most ftl, as well as their post MA arc human forms being ftl
and also giving flashy flash his post MA arc key and have it upscale from his previous one.
and also finally give him that higher with flashy slash
using the compatibility system made by psykos, tatsumaki will scale to their monster key

Yes, she will. Or Psykos would’ve sent them to defeat tatsumaki.

You literally cannot deny it.

I have a pretty good solid argument on it. She isnt sub-rel rn because the difference between her scaling and their is less than 1,5x, so she can react to them how show is rn

but if you upgrade them to ftl, have in mind that i’ll join the game

Their monster form was literally statue'd by Flash once he went all out to take the Instakill and finish them off with the Flashy Slash, I don't think there is a basis to scale them to FTL

Their monster form was literally statue'd by Flash once he went all out to take the Instakill and finish them off with the Flashy Slash, I don't think there is a basis to scale them to FTL
FF believed he had to kill them both at the same time, cause if he didnt one could escape

he never statued them at all
if he could, then he wouldn't have spent the entire chapter looking for an opening to kill them both at once to prevent their escape that he thought would be possible had he not done so.

FF believed he had to kill them both at the same time, cause if he didnt one could escape
And how that changes the fact that he blizted them when at full power ?

Flash said he wanted to slash them at the same time to avoid to escape, true, because their speed would be a problem to the S Class, however they are alreadu Sub Rel, which is superior to most S Class and already enough to be a problem

Them being fast enough to cause trouble doesn't support their scaling to Flash's FTL speed

I did, however, said that if they can give Atomic Samurai problems because of their speed, then maybe they could scale to his FTL rating, but I got rejected

he never statued them at all
if he could, then he wouldn't have spent the entire chapter looking for an opening to kill them both at once to prevent their escape that he thought would be possible had he not done so.
So you think them being frozen while Flash goes all the way to catch his sword was only because of being stunned by the Flashy Kicks ?

So you think them being frozen while Flash goes all the way to catch his sword was only because of being stunned by the Flashy Kicks ?
That is very explicitly exactly what happened, so yes, I do.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3RzbmQxZC5qcGc=

they had time to talk/think between the flashy kicks and flashy preparing for flashy slash as well.

also I think I should keep pushing about the idea that flashy is faster when using flashy slash and fist, as it is his ultimate technique when he has a sword (flashy fist is also an ultimate technique and is the same thing but for when he's unarmed)
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzNmeHhvNy5qcGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3VuY3B6OC5qcGc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2N6dHdhNy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2p1bG01ZS5wbmc=

I mean you could take it a step further an say that all moves with the word "flashy" in front of them are faster and stronger since he doesn't even explicitly say ultimate technique when he uses flashy fist the first time
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2ZtbnUyNi5wbmc=

then again one could argue that maybe he was literally saying ultimate technique out loud the other times but was just too enraged to do it here or something, idk.
But ultimate technique: flashy slash is definitely superior to regular attacks.

In the webcomic, there are only 3 characters Saitama has acknowledged someone as strong
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2EzZmxhOC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2s1cWt3Zi5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2QxeDhyci5wbmc=

Boros and Garou, who are directly stated as relative
and Genos now too, meaning that there's a good chance that his final upgrade's base surpasses ten second mode and tatsumaki
this kinda lines up with his perception of the mad cyborg and saying Saitama would remember its power too
Genos is gonna be the new Boros and Garou tier character apparently

Absolutely crazy to think that we just got introduced to a group of 19 characters who are probably Platinum Sperm level and 99% of the readers will still think they are low dragons. Also, their leader is leagues above them.

Watch Ninja Leader be a peak villain, only to be killed by his own shadow in order to revive an alien milf who reveals that all Ninjas actually descend from space alien wizards with cosmic powers.

Absolutely crazy to think that we just got introduced to a group of 19 characters who are probably Platinum Sperm level and 99% of the readers will still think they are low dragons. Also, their leader is leagues above them.
With the exception of Blast and Tatsumaki, imagine posting a "S Class Vs Heavenly Ninja Party" on reddit and say the ninjas actually super stomp the heroes ? They would jump you

And well, they said they would rule the world thanks to that man, there's certainly a confidence thing going own that puts the Ninja Leader above Tatsumaki and maybe on Blast's level on their opinion, and I wonder how close the actual answer is to that

With the exception of Blast and Tatsumaki, imagine posting a "S Class Vs Heavenly Ninja Party" on reddit and say the ninjas actually super stomp the heroes ? They would jump you
They are right though. Flashy Flash is still a part of S-class and he and Sonic together can take out all of them at once. Now, you have people like Metal Knight and Genos to compensate for Sonic's absence. Dark horses like Watch Dog Man and Drive Knight. Metal Bat in an unknown factor as well. Then there is King.

They are right though. Flashy Flash is still a part of S-class and he and Sonic together can take out all of them at once. Now, you have people like Metal Knight and Genos to compensate for Sonic's absence. Dark horses like Watch Dog Man and Drive Knight. Metal Bat in an unknown factor as well. Then there is King.
I wasn't considering current Flash, although yeah I didn't made that clear

Also, King gets murdered

Back