• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If he realized that Garou was catching up to his speed, he might have a “time to end it now” moment like darkshine and use flashy slash on him
but because sword > tackle it would probably be more fatal, especially since flashy is more ruthless.
as long as he does that, then he shouldn’t necessarily lose

I’m going to start wanking offsite to compensate by saying because the gravity core is powered by Boros, he scales to be able to lift up his ship (class T)

Reminder that according to the vs battles wiki, Geryuganshoop LS stomps meteoric burst Boros without a doubt, and it makes 100% sense.
do you think that i dont?

offsite tatsumaki has been ftl and moon level for a loooong time, and i’ve been spreading this

i’m just here to increase my ego

does anybody know if there’s any statements or scans proving that Boros’ energy powered the dark matter gravity core? I didn’t see anything about it in the manga guidebook, and the OPM wiki makes no mention about it either
It’s pretty much implied just by using your eyes but I’d feel more comfortable with a scan proving it further.

Back