• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame got fodderized by the other ninjas dang

So Blast is interested in how to revert monsterization? At least the one induced by monster cells...

Neat
So in the manga flashy is gonna directly ask blast about what happened in the ninja village and what they have to do with God
Also I wonder if Manako is gonna have some latent psychic potential or something since Psykos made her

Anyways ninja leader
Good news: his battle was specifically described as fierce, so he scales to blast
Other news: it was 15 years ago, back when elder centipede could harm him (which is still an outlier probably but the scaling for Blast from the Past is a complete void at this point)

Also Blast is looking to reverse the monsterization of the ninja leader, of course.

(Theory) flashy flash’s words undid their monsterization
He said “the more outstanding the fighter, the more set he is in his original ways” and told them their training is lacking after slicing them
And since mental state is linked to demonsterizing, it’s likely that what he said made them human again.

Anyways ninja leader
Good news: his battle was specifically described as fierce, so he scales to blast
Other news: it was 15 years ago, back when elder centipede could harm him (which is still an outlier probably but the scaling for Blast from the Past is a complete void at this point)

Also Blast is looking to reverse the monsterization of the ninja leader, of course.
Well, the Ninja Leader very, very likely scales higher than Flash, so Past Blast will be 7-A/FTL

Oh by the way
Bang was able to send a literal message to Garou via his fists, which I suspect could be how he permanently put a dent in his monsterization to where the crack he put on his eye never ended up reforming and he never really completed his monsterization
Or something like that

(Theory) flashy flash’s words undid their monsterization
He said “the more outstanding the fighter, the more set he is in his original ways” and told them their training is lacking after slicing them
And since mental state is linked to demonsterizing, it’s likely that what he said made them human again.
Theory: It was Child Emperor's Gigavot Smash, which electrified them.

IMG_1913.jpg

I hate this guy so much bro

I think that we might get a little expansion of the ninja leader's fight against Saitama but I doubt he's gonna pull another cosmic again so soon
he's definitely going to be closer to Orochi or Maybe Monster Garou than anything else,
the bulk of his screentime could potentially be in the flashback battle against Blast or something
or maybe he will just get one shot and forgotten again like the WC, that's technically okay too. Would definitely shorten the time between now and the robot invasion and mad cyborg arcs that are probably much more hype worthy.
But considering that flashy after his training is capable of temporarily outspeeding saitama in several moments, it'd be cool to see ninja leader at least be called "pretty fast" by saitama or something like that
maybe we'll even get our first ftl+ feat or something, idk.

He managed to dodge an attack from Saitama

Of course Saitama was casual but it's no small feat either
I mean, it's not really a feat. Saitama when he went up a single notch would've tagged him. It's like saying Batman is fast because he dodged a casual Superman.

I mean, it's not really a feat. Saitama when he went up a single notch would've tagged him. It's like saying Batman is fast because he dodged a casual Superman.
Well that's true but Flashy is one of the few characters that gets depicted as being able to react and dodge casual Saitama for a reason

Hell in the webcomic where the fight is considerably longer he evades Saitama quite a bit

Lol what he ain’t no boros or garou what is this supposed to mean
Saitama literally considered pre training flashy to be kinda fast
even I'm willing to accept that he could be on the level of released Boros' speed by now
The idea is that Saitama has a default sort of speed that he starts with in battles, rather than just using fast enough speed to blitz everyone
garou was able to avoid hits (which were definitely intended to land) and tag him a few times in 162 and 163
Saitama dodged 2 surprise attacks from pre training flashy as well while casual as well
and of course the fact that to be considered strong bny saitama, you need to be able to not get destroyed by his default normal punch, so it's likely that to be considered fast, you have to be considered faster than his default speed
MA arc flashy was considered kinda fast, and now he's gotten a lot faster and can outspeed "default" Saitama which he really couldn't before
so yeah, I consider it to be worth something.

Saitama literally considered pre training flashy to be kinda fast
even I'm willing to accept that he could be on the level of released Boros' speed by now

The idea is that Saitama has a default sort of speed that he starts with in battles, rather than just using fast enough speed to blitz everyone
garou was able to avoid hits (which were definitely intended to land) and tag him a few times in 162 and 163
Saitama dodged 2 surprise attacks from pre training flashy as well while casual as well
and of course the fact that to be considered strong bny saitama, you need to be able to not get destroyed by his default normal punch, so it's likely that to be considered fast, you have to be considered faster than his default speed
MA arc flashy was considered kinda fast, and now he's gotten a lot faster and can outspeed "default" Saitama which he really couldn't before
so yeah, I consider it to be worth something.
Kinda fast but what is he comparing him to definitely not himself as saitama casual can literally 1 swat away all of wing garou punches

The difference between boros and flashy flash is boros was actually trading blows with saitama and even fighting with 1 arm one point and still keeping up also saitama was trying harder against boros instead of flashy flash

Back