• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to ask about it a few hours ago but didn't want to look like a dumbass. So we didn't actually have so many pages

Ninjas are probably the most consistent overpowered class, since Sonic is probably around Flashy level ( webcomic ) and all Nintendo party members are stronger than base gale wind and hellfire flame (even after their "training").
Aliens, Espers, Cyborgs, Scientists, Bodybuilders and Martial artists all have uncanny power level fluctuations between them

Ninjas are probably the most consistent overpowered class, since Sonic is probably around Flashy level ( webcomic ) and all Nintendo party members are stronger than base gale wind and hellfire flame (even after their "training").
Aliens, Espers, Cyborgs, Scientists, Bodybuilders and Martial artists all have uncanny power level fluctuations between them
It doesn't help that all of them are from the same village and they consistently had the most brutal training. It is explicitly stated that the ninjas from outside the village are no match for them.

It doesn't help that all of them are from the same village and they consistently had the most brutal training. It is explicitly stated that the ninjas from outside the village are no match for them.
Actually, the abandoned masses/ dark ones in the webcomic kinda contradict that.

i wonder what’s the secret behind tatsumaki’s power.

as mentioned, the gap between her and the others espers is just too big to be normal, it may have a reason behind it.

1- she was a being blessed by the mother nature itself in order to protect the planet from GOD’S intervention

2- she is just strong ?

3- her parents were blast’s friends and as strong as him

Last edited:

i need staff on this, please 🥹

i wonder what’s the secret behind tatsumaki’s power.

as mentioned, the gap between her and the others espers is just too big to be normal, it may have a reason behind it.
She's probably just strong because "xd" lol. I think you're very much overthinking it. Superalloy Darkshine is also "just a bodybuilder" yet he literally neg-diffs every other bodybuilder we've seen, among a ton of other examples. Some characters being abnormally strong is just how anime/manga is gonna be a lot of the time, it's rare that there are really in-depth reasonings. Tatsumaki being ridiculously strong is more significant to Fubuki's character arc and an overlining sub-plot in the story than some kind of mystery.

Though if there was a reason, I'd just guess she has familial ties to some unknown and ridiculously strong espers who may be in Blast's group, which is a possible reason for why Tatsumaki is so heavily connected to Blast. But that's about it.

She's probably just strong because "xd" lol. I think you're very much overthinking it. Superalloy Darkshine is also "just a bodybuilder" yet he literally neg-diffs every other bodybuilder we've seen, among a ton of other examples. Some characters being abnormally strong is just how anime/manga is gonna be a lot of the time, it's rare that there are really in-depth reasonings. Tatsumaki being ridiculously strong is more significant to Fubuki's character arc and an overlining sub-plot in the story than some kind of mystery.

Though if there was a reason, I'd just guess she has familial ties to some unknown and ridiculously strong espers who may be in Blast's group, which is a possible reason for why Tatsumaki is so heavily connected to Blast. But that's about it.
tatsumaki is a main character, so yeah, i expect alot of her backstory

Superalloy Darkshine is also "just a bodybuilder" yet he literally neg-diffs every other bodybuilder we've seen,
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3gxdzFpei5wbmc=

She is a side character.
Genos is a main character, Boros was the main antagonist for an arc
Tatsumaki is always gonna be a side character smh.
tatsumaki is literally a main character

she was the main character in MA arc
she will be the main character in tsukuyomi arc

I need a Boros spin-off manga where he travels through space and one shots people
and also it would show off Groribas' layered conceptual skill hax (all 20 of his moves) and Geryuganshoop's black hole creation that puts him above Tatsumaki.

His way of building muscle is just different from the other bodybuilders so he just trains better which is why he's absurdly strong (despite being a fodder Melzargard victim)
Darkshine is just a body builder my guy. Body builders have different training regime's, diets, etc., and ONE probably included that line as a little side-joke or something, but nothing implies Darkshine used some super-secret-special hack training method and a random one-off line just doesn't really make that believable whatsoever imo. We saw and read that he is just a bodybuilder with absurd tenacity who got to the pinnacle of his field through pure will because of insecurities and bullying. He's just built diff. He doesn't do anything special he just lifts weights like a gym bro, but one of the chill ones.

Darkshine is just a body builder my guy. Body builders have different training regime's, diets, etc., and ONE probably included that line as a little side-joke or something, but nothing implies Darkshine used some super-secret-special hack training method and a random one-off line just doesn't really make that believable whatsoever imo. We saw and read that he is just a bodybuilder with absurd tenacity who got to the pinnacle of his field through pure will because of insecurities and bullying. He's just built diff. He doesn't do anything special he just lifts weights like a gym bro, but one of the chill ones.
I gave you the reason that he directly cites as being why he should be able to outmuscle someone who can fodderize Tank top master and puri prisoner, so no, this is the literal explanation.

I gave you the reason that he directly cites as being why he should be able to outmuscle someone who can fodderize Tank top master and puri prisoner, so no, this is the literal explanation.
Literally all he said was that his way of building muscles is different. Nothing else. You can't really gander anything beyond that without making assumptions. He's a talented weightlifter.
Of course, you could also add onto it and say that the others have possibly been born with a lower limiter too.
Yes that's most likely the case. As in real life as well (the concept of the Limiter is based in reality anyways), some people just have higher ceilings than others. People can just be built diff lol. Just cause he builds muscles in a different way doesn't mean it's the core of why he's so strong, that's a huge leap and extrapolation of an extremely simple and vague, one-off statement. And the idea that Darkshine is the only person in the world who has access to and knowledge of this form of training is even worse.
It's implied DS does some gravity training
??? Where and when.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well that's not even an implication yeah he uses gravity training then.

But this actually further supports my point. "If this were to continue, it would become difficult to secure those with rare abilities, so a decision was made by the association.". And besides, this equipment is clearly supplied by the HA, it's not a secret training method or something TTM shouldn't have access to.

Darkshine is literally JUST built different my dude's, that's how it be.

But this actually further supports my point. "If this were to continue, it would become difficult to secure those with rare abilities, so a decision was made by the association.". And besides, this equipment is clearly supplied by the HA, it's not a secret training method or something TTM shouldn't have access to.

Darkshine is literally JUST built different my dude's, that's how it be.
But it's very obvious that TTM doesn't do it though? Because if darkshine says he is overpowered because of his different training, we see him in a god damned gravity room, and we never see TTM doing anything outside of his little gym, then why would we assume that they both use it?
Hell, why doesn't metal knight just make iron man suits for the whole team, shouldn't be too hard right? They should have access to it after all...

But it's very obvious that TTM doesn't do it though? Because if darkshine says he is overpowered because of his different training, we see him in a god damned gravity room, and we never see TTM doing anything outside of his little gym, then why would we assume that they both use it?
Hell, why doesn't metal knight just make iron man suits for the whole team, shouldn't be too hard right? They should have access to it after all...
My point is that there's no reason to think TTM couldn't, wouldn't, or hasn't, let alone that it's the reason why Darkshine is stronger than him. That's just silly. It's literally an asset from the Hero Association used by a C-Class Hero who was abnormally powerful for his ranking. It's not a secret form of training. The very panel providing this also notes specifically how Darkshine is special.

Bad analogy.

My point is that there's no reason to think TTM couldn't, wouldn't, or hasn't, let alone that it's the reason why Darkshine is stronger than him. That's just silly. It's literally an asset from the Hero Association used by a C-Class Hero who was abnormally powerful for his ranking. It's not a secret form of training. The very panel providing this also notes specifically how Darkshine is special.

Bad analogy.
Darkshine trains differently, there is a panel showing him doing unconventional training that we have never seen ttm doing. It doesn't matter if it's accessible or not, it's just observable that he most likely doesn't. It really is not that deep.

Darkshine trains differently, there is a panel showing him doing unconventional training that we have never seen ttm doing. It doesn't matter if it's accessible or not, it's just observable that he most likely doesn't. It really is not that deep.
You're making a theory. And also missing my point entirely it would seem.

Anyways pop-tarts are overrated af, I used to love them as a kid but now I realize how mid they are. Cereal is better.

Back