• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
evev TTM was faster than Human Garou, only losing to Garou’s reaction speed. Garou was never a speedster. Do not mistake a character that can easily adapt to a speedster.

garou relies on his adaptation.

Speedster is a character BUILT for speed. SPECIFICALLY for speed. And Platinum sperm IS NOT strong. Comparing with the top tiers, yes, he’s just a regular human but fast.
Garou relies on a mix of things speed skill strength etc literally stated by garou himself

Bud just called PS weak I guess 99% of the verse suddenly one shot PS physically cause he’s weak

Bud just called PS weak I guess 99% of the verse suddenly one shot PS physically cause he’s weak
yes, i called him weak. And yes, he is weak. He’s a toptier speedster, he being stronger than most of the verse is his DUTY. Nothing impressive.

But when it comes to the big guys, he is nothing but a fast ant.

you’re the one who brought this scaling, so it’s your responsibility to take it down
I’m not the one who came up with the idea of it

Anyways I’ve decided that I’m gonna focus on pushing released Boros to scale to flashy or something for scaling to Saitama’s normal speed before I touch the atomic samurai relativistic stuff
This will be the next major goal for the boners.

I’m not the one who came up with the idea of it

Anyways I’ve decided that I’m gonna focus on pushing released Boros to scale to flashy or something for scaling to Saitama’s normal speed before I touch the atomic samurai relativistic stuff
This will be the next major goal for the boners.
i love how you command the boners

i feel like my husband is powerful

I love how no one is even that hyped rn for the next chapter even though a year or two ago people would be losing their god damn minds if a chapter ended with Saitama encountering Blast in a casual environment suited for a conversation.

When you think about it, it goes to show that the manga's more casual nature about touching upon the God and Blast story line compared to the webcomic has really numbed people to the presence of those characters. Blast is now just "The important and vaguely strong guy that shows up sometimes". We're more interested in Blast's teammates at this point. Idk how to feel about it cause on one hand it honestly feels rushed compared to the WC, but depending on how it's executed in the end it might end up being better for the story.

My only prayer is that Blast doesn't become a jobber to hype up how strong his teammates are. A lot of stories do that shit and ONE knows better. I expect and hope Blast to be like, one of the high-tiers of the group and probably the leader of it, but maybe like 1 or 2 teammates above him in actual combat. He's gonna be like the Meliodas to the Escanor of the group from Season 2 of SDS.

I'm hoping that Steroids Beast King and Boris are gonna be the 2 strongest members tbh.

I love how no one is even that hyped rn for the next chapter even though a year or two ago people would be losing their god damn minds if a chapter ended with Saitama encountering Blast in a casual environment suited for a conversation.

When you think about it, it goes to show that the manga's more casual nature about touching upon the God and Blast story line compared to the webcomic has really numbed people to the presence of those characters. Blast is now just "The important and vaguely strong guy that shows up sometimes". We're more interested in Blast's teammates at this point. Idk how to feel about it cause on one hand it honestly feels rushed compared to the WC, but depending on how it's executed in the end it might end up being better for the story.
actually im hyped

My only prayer is that Blast doesn't become a jobber to hype up how strong his teammates are. A lot of stories do that shit and ONE knows better. I expect and hope Blast to be like, one of the high-tiers of the group and probably the leader of it, but maybe like 1 or 2 teammates above him in actual combat. He's gonna be like the Meliodas to the Escanor of the group from Season 2 of SDS.

I'm hoping that Steroids Beast King and Boris are gonna be the 2 strongest members tbh.
don't forget elf lady

I actually liked the ending to 194 a lot, Blast just being there casually and there not being another like 4 years of space between his previous appearances and now is kinda refreshing
also webcomic Blast will most likely be irrelevant given that god in the webcomic really doesn't do anything
even his equivalent interaction with garou:
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZxMGd1aS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2o4OHQwaC5wbmc=

ends up going absolutely nowhere

the god storyline is definitive in the manga, but if it will even be developed at all in the webcomic is uncertain.

don't forget elf lady

I actually liked the ending to 194 a lot, Blast just being there casually and there not being another like 4 years of space between his previous appearances and now is kinda refreshing
also webcomic Blast will most likely be irrelevant given that god in the webcomic really doesn't do anything
even his equivalent interaction with garou:
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzZxMGd1aS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2o4OHQwaC5wbmc=

ends up going absolutely nowhere

the god storyline is definitive in the manga, but if it will even be developed at all in the webcomic is uncertain.
I think elf lady will be a high-tier and probably the group's recon/scout. She'll be the one that gathers information and informs the group of current or upcoming events, but can hold her own in a fight with enemies of their level as well. I don't think she'll be the strongest member I think that'll be Boros' cousin.

Well the thing is that him showing up repeatedly, if it happens too much, is going to lower the impact of his appearances. Take Puss in Boots: The Last Wish for example. Death ended up being the most popular character from it by a MILE even though he had, what, 8 minutes of screen time? If he showed up in even close to half of the movies screen time, it arguably could have dulled the importance and impact of his appearances later in the movie. The reason he was so loved was how randomly he showed up. The movie would give you just enough time to forget about him, just for him to reappear when you least expect it, leading up to the iconic "I'm Death. Straight. Up." scene and the concluding fight. If Death showed up every other part of the movie before those scenes, they would have been far less impactful. That doesn't mean he wouldn't have been an amazing character and so loved, just that he wouldn't have been as good. Same thing applies to Blast. His appearances are still hype af and he has a lot of impact when he does show up, but it's been dulled a bit.

Compare the hype of his appearance in the last chapter to when he showed up in God's dimension with Saitama, FF, and Manako, or even the "reveal" of his team, or EVEN when he fought Garou. The difference in hype is utterly incomparable. When he left after his first appearance in the God dimension, that would have been PLENTY before his reappearance here. Instead, ONE had him show up again, reference his team, fight Garou, and actually have a few teammates come help him redirect the Serious Punch Squared energy. A lot of the mystique around Blast is gone, the theories are mostly pretty much dead, and we've even seen him fighting semi-seriously, so we have a vague idea of what he can do. Blast isn't very intriguing anymore and he's just kind of cool. The reason why he's still so hype now is just because he's sort of the gateway into that storyline. He's gonna be the plot device that lets us view the story line of the "Space-Time War Against God" or whatever. Most of the hype around him is gone and people are more interested in what his character is related to than Blast, himself. To have all of that happen in the span of like, a fraction of an arc feels pretty rushed to me considering that the God story line is the BIG thing.

I think the webcomic is going to get to the God story line but ONE will reference it and give us the story in droplets rather than dropping it on us like this. The appearances of God and hints of Blast in the WC were what kept the hype and mystique around the entire story line so alive and thriving in the fanbase. It has gone from "OMG THAT JUST HAPPENED HOLY SHIT WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!" to "Oh wow there's Blast again!".

Overall, I just think a lot of the hype (not all of it) has been killed, and I think that was a mistake.

I think elf lady will be a high-tier and probably the group's recon/scout. She'll be the one that gathers information and informs the group of current or upcoming events, but can hold her own in a fight with enemies of their level as well. I don't think she'll be the strongest member I think that'll be Boros' cousin.
I mean, Boris is the most versatile member of the group given his crazy regen and latent enery, meaning he solos the entire verse up to Saitama, Cosmic Garou, and god himself
another boronian W
Well the thing is that him showing up repeatedly, if it happens too much, is going to lower the impact of his appearances. Take Puss in Boots: The Last Wish for example. Death ended up being the most popular character from it by a MILE even though he had, what, 8 minutes of screen time? If he showed up in even close to half of the movies screen time, it arguably could have dulled the importance and impact of his appearances later in the movie. The reason he was so loved was how randomly he showed up. The movie would give you just enough time to forget about him, just for him to reappear when you least expect it, leading up to the iconic "I'm Death. Straight. Up." scene and the concluding fight. If Death showed up every other part of the movie before those scenes, they would have been far less impactful. That doesn't mean he wouldn't have been an amazing character and so loved, just that he wouldn't have been as good. Same thing applies to Blast. His appearances are still hype af and he has a lot of impact when he does show up, but it's been dulled a bit.

Compare the hype of his appearance in the last chapter to when he showed up in God's dimension with Saitama, FF, and Manako, or even the "reveal" of his team, or EVEN when he fought Garou. The difference in hype is utterly incomparable. When he left after his first appearance in the God dimension, that would have been PLENTY before his reappearance here. Instead, ONE had him show up again, reference his team, fight Garou, and actually have a few teammates come help him redirect the Serious Punch Squared energy. A lot of the mystique around Blast is gone, the theories are mostly pretty much dead, and we've even seen him fighting semi-seriously, so we have a vague idea of what he can do. Blast isn't very intriguing anymore and he's just kind of cool. The reason why he's still so hype now is just because he's sort of the gateway into that storyline. He's gonna be the plot device that lets us view the story line of the "Space-Time War Against God" or whatever. Most of the hype around him is gone and people are more interested in what his character is related to than Blast, himself. To have all of that happen in the span of like, a fraction of an arc feels pretty rushed to me considering that the God story line is the BIG thing.

I think the webcomic is going to get to the God story line but ONE will reference it and give us the story in droplets rather than dropping it on us like this. The appearances of God and hints of Blast in the WC were what kept the hype and mystique around the entire story line so alive and thriving in the fanbase. It has gone from "OMG THAT JUST HAPPENED HOLY SHIT WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!" to "Oh wow there's Blast again!".

Overall, I just think a lot of the hype (not all of it) has been killed, and I think that was a mistake.
I'm not the most patient man, so I simply like how blunt it was with "we found Manako in about 3 panels" and then again "hey we found Blast in about 3 panels"

this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just another difference from the WC. Blast now has the opportunity to be a character rather than the man, myth, legend he was before. God lies at the center of every single relevant webcomic-manga divergence, with Orochi existing for the god plot, psyrochi and cosmic garou as well, the black cubes being more common, even platinum sperm has a god reference (the scene right before he transforms and is talking about his 54 trillion or whatever cells and there's a shape that looks like god's head)
and of course Blast is now relevant purely because of things like that, so we're gonna see him, ad he's gonna be an actual character in the story rather than just the super strong guy who will save the world when there's a god level threat that will never come because there is no god (and doesn't really matter because Saitama's there already)
we may very well get a Blast and Ninja Leader interaction within the next 10 chapters too, something the webcomic could never offer because 1. Blast is not there at all 2. Ninja leader got off screened and was literally as relevant as cruel dragon.

Hmm, I had expected it to be a bonus chapter, but it turns out to be just a short dialogue chapter... We'll have to wait for the translation...

I am guessing they are experimenting on monsters to find about God. If yes, it confirms the theory that God is behind all monsters and it also ties back to the statement about Choze and Homeless Emperor sharing the same energy.

I am guessing they are experimenting on monsters to find about God. If yes, it confirms the theory that God is behind all monsters and it also ties back to the statement about Choze and Homeless Emperor sharing the same energy.
They’re reversing monsterfication.

Back