• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metal Knight really needs an upgrade. It is pretty undeniable that he is at least tier 6 at this point but it is a shame that most of his scaling wouldn't have a solid basis.

he should scale above King's hypothetical attack based on Child Emperor's statement.
I made a thread about that long ago but it got rejected. He should also scale above Moon Jump since it seems people consistently believe that King is the one who made the crater. We also know that the equipment of Hero Association, which includes Metal Bat's bat, is made by Bofoi. He already scales to three different High 6-A calcs and that's just what is implied to be a fraction of his strength.

Metal Knight, Tatsumaki, King, and Blast, Psykos all considers them to be a cut above the rest
with preparation, he is considered to be above the others by Child Emperor
and Metal Knight's defense system alone is claimed to be able to exterminate any monster, as well as being more effective than every A class hero
And if he did in fact create the mad cyborg, then that would mean Genos sees him as a threat that would be remembered by Saitama, putting it very easily above Gouketsu and the meteor
and also, he should have reversed engineered the 7-A to 6-C weapons from dark matter by now

Metal Knight realistically should be the rank 3 hero and is only held back by being absent often and lacking in popularity
he could even be rank 2 in fact, depending on what we see later from him. We honestly should find an excuse to upgrade him rather than just being like "wahhhh where's the hard evidence"

We already have an abundance of excuses. But everyone here knows that it won't pass a CRT.
actually, if more staff would cooperate then there is literally nothing stopping us from passing it
as long as a collective agreement exists of "metal knight is stronger than we rank him" then it will be agreed with and accepted and passed

for example, we could just upscale him from his image of Tatsumaki and King being above that high 7-A attack from homeless emperor, and upscale him to baseline 6-C since high 7-A is an extremely small tier and it's actually large mountain+ (they forgot to add that on his AP description)
seems like a solid deal to me

From the narative point and OPM's world view, these are the strongest heroes of the HA, in order:
1-Blast
2-King
3-Tatsumaki
4-Metal Knight
5-Bang
6-Flashy Flash
7-Atomic Samurai
8-Darkshine

Something like that is what I've understood so far. Which isn't that far from reality interestingly.

I made a thread about that long ago but it got rejected. He should also scale above Moon Jump since it seems people consistently believe that King is the one who made the crater. We also know that the equipment of Hero Association, which includes Metal Bat's bat, is made by Bofoi. He already scales to three different High 6-A calcs and that's just what is implied to be a fraction of his strength.
Yeah, and imagine if Metal Bat hadn't said Neo Hero's bat was flimsy, we would have Erimin and Destro at High 6-A when it eventually happened in the manga.

From the narative point and OPM's world view, these are the strongest heroes of the HA, in order:
1-Blast
2-King
3-Tatsumaki
4-Metal Knight
5-Bang
6-Flashy Flash
7-Atomic Samurai
8-Darkshine

Something like that is what I've understood so far. Which isn't that far from reality interestingly.
And don’t forget that watchdog man could end up being anywhere between 9 and 0

1-Blast
2-King
3-Tatsumaki
4-Metal Knight
5-Bang
6-Flashy Flash
7-Atomic Samurai
8-Darkshine

Considering the WC, I guess Flash could be above Bang thanks to Zombieman's statements, otherwise this seems reasonable

I wonder if Amai Mask's fame also grants him some sort of impression of being super powerful, not saying he isn't, but to the eyes of his numerous fanboys, he might aswell be Top 5

🥵
Screenshot_20231101_002100_edit_994353683458493.jpg

We should be removing the extreme fa jin calc from garou since he should scale to consecutive normal punches, which would simply obliterate Orochi and scale him to the 5.68 exatons
Also apparently the sage centipede scaling above Orochi thing is maybe sorta invalid since sage is slower than Orochi (got blitzed by one shotter and could never contend with garou or metal bat's speed, meaning Sage isn't 1:1 with Orochi at all) and because the fist that turned against god wasn't necessarily the strongest in his eyes, as it's very likely that god only wants to kill Saitama due to the fact that his limiter broke, which doesn't mean anything since everyone gets their own limiter. You could be 9-C and break your limiter to become 9-B and god might still hate you.
There's much more to this debate obviously but I'm just gonna bring this stuff up.

Literally you lol just other day you was gasing her up as reacting to speedsters and stuff
reacting to speedsters does not make you a speedster

tatsumaki has never traveled at ftl speeds.

also, do you know what the word “speedster”means? it’s a character built for SPEED, exclusively.

We should be removing the extreme fa jin calc from garou since he should scale to consecutive normal punches, which would simply obliterate Orochi and scale him to the 5.68 exatons
Also apparently the sage centipede scaling above Orochi thing is maybe sorta invalid since sage is slower than Orochi (got blitzed by one shotter and could never contend with garou or metal bat's speed, meaning Sage isn't 1:1 with Orochi at all) and because the fist that turned against god wasn't necessarily the strongest in his eyes, as it's very likely that god only wants to kill Saitama due to the fact that his limiter broke, which doesn't mean anything since everyone gets their own limiter. You could be 9-C and break your limiter to become 9-B and god might still hate you.
There's much more to this debate obviously but I'm just gonna bring this stuff up.
you’re the one who brought this scaling, so it’s your responsibility to take it down

Actual clown garou is literally treated as a speedster same as saitama blast and boros

Ain’t no way your serious with this comment tell me your joking
garou is not a speedster.

i’ll not repeat myself again, and it’s not my fault if you know bullshit about ficction.

a speedster is a character focused in speed, thats not their case.

My guy you don’t even know what a speedster is but let’s use your logic PS has super strength he’s not a speedster flashy flash same thing not a speedster like bruh you see how you sound you can be strong and a speedster lol

I know your known for bad takes but this is to much

Last edited:
My guy you don’t even know what a speedster is but let’s use your logic PS has super strength he’s not a speedster flashy flash same thing not a speedster like bruh you see how you sound you can be strong and a speedster lol
this is the point, they are not strong. They are just fast. Every character considered physically strong in the verse, ANY TOP TIER, is above them.

Platinum and Flash are literally speedsters, LITERALLY.

Garou does not rely only on his speed, that’s why its safe and easy to say that he’s not a speedster, just a very versatile character. His most fitting category would be Warrior.

Garou does not rely only on his speed, that’s why its safe and easy to say that he’s not a speedster, just a very versatile character. His most fitting category would be Warrior.
Garou very much relies on speed and skill what are you on about

A speedster is anyone considered fast in a verse you can be a speedster and still be strong PS is strong despite being a speedster it’s not like he’s some regular human but just fast lol

Garou very much relies on speed and skill what are you on about
garou relies on his adaptation.
A speedster is anyone considered fast in a verse you can be a speedster and still be strong PS is strong despite being a speedster it’s not like he’s some regular human but just fast lol
Speedster is a character BUILT for speed. SPECIFICALLY for speed. And Platinum sperm IS NOT strong. Comparing with the top tiers, yes, he’s just a regular human but fast.

Back