• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki’s only speed feat is reacting to sonic throwing stuff (probably not even at full speed because they’re homing) and then failing to hit him until he was slowed down by an outside force
She is never even noted as being particularly fast

Tatsumaki’s only speed feat is reacting to sonic throwing stuff (probably not even at full speed because they’re homing) and then failing to hit him until he was slowed down by an outside force
She is never even noted as being particularly fast
she was being terribly slowed down while dragging saitama into the ground

she didnt EVEN give a shit to sonic and yet she almost killed him

and why would sonic hold back against saitama? Ziller, sometimes i acknowledge you, but sometimes i’d rather be blind than reading those arguments

She reacted to golden sperm while almost unconscious

faster than almost every ninja in webcomic, this including FF and Sonic obv

she has ALWAYS been stated to be a ******* fast bitch.

when it’s about boros the webcomic is relevant

but when talking about others characters the webcomic is unreliable, you’re a sucker.

the thing is, she has ALWAYS been stated to be fast.
The only difference between webcomic and manga’s tatsumaki speed is that in manga she didnt reach that scaling YET. But the ninja arc is there to fix that.

when it’s about boros the webcomic is relevant

but when talking about others characters the webcomic is unreliable, you’re a sucker.

the thing is, she has ALWAYS been stated to be fast.
The only difference between webcomic and manga’s tatsumaki speed is that in manga she didnt reach that scaling YET. But the ninja arc is there to fix that.
Blast ninja friend statues or no

o portao q essa porra de phantom fugiu
Huh, compreendo a sua situação meu caro compadre, eu já vi muitos demônios surgirem das portas do inferno, a maioria geralmente não dura muito tempo, os que permanecem, você se acostuma e até começa a acha-los divertidos depois de um tempo

she was being terribly slowed down while dragging saitama into the ground
Her LS is way too big for that to matter, unless you wanna downgrade her to class 1 or something
she didnt EVEN give a shit to sonic and yet she almost killed him
Unquantifiably upscaling from a non-feat
and why would sonic hold back against saitama? Ziller, sometimes i acknowledge you, but sometimes i’d rather be blind than reading those arguments
Explicitly stated to be homing projectiles, his throwing speed likely wouldn’t need to be anything significant

Well that's a shame, now the only thing that could support the justification of my calculation would be the fact that Saitama only reacted when he hit the moon, but this justification would hardly pass.
Shit, the next best feat that isn't the moon kick gets a speed ranging from Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic+

Unquantifiably upscaling from a non-feat

Explicitly stated to be homing projectiles, his throwing speed likely wouldn’t need to be anything significant
she still MASSIVELY scales above Sonic.
And as i said, theres no reason why sonic would hold back

she gave a him a run for his money while she wasnt even focused on him

Yes, but as we do not have any time period shorter than 13 milliseconds, the speed of calculating this scene would range from Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-relativistic+ at best
Best you can do is scale it above other characters

Most of his scenes we won’t get a time period on in fact most speed feats in opm doesn’t have a time period

based on what?
this is not even an alternative

just by the fact that saitama shouldnt be used to measure characters debunks this
Based on the fact he surprised and speed blitzed semi-casual saitama also yes we can use him
9002249-62d553af-2fb4-4fbf-89ef-64a92d4d66ba.jpeg

Look at his face compared to when cosmic garou surprised him notice anything similar 🤔

Back