• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros flexing on the haters:
sonic.gif

Does it not bother anybody that drive knight’s gold works exactly the same as meteoric burst and that he has he has one eye and we technically don’t even know what species he is or what his face looks like

Boros flexing on the haters:
sonic.gif
boros does not have haters
he have too much fanboys to suck up his dick, and when someone decide to not suck his dick, that someone is called hater

i genuinely like boros and his character, but i just know the fact that he is much weaker than what the fandom wanted him to be.

Eh, they're called towns. I'll just assume Town level.
I think I just found a great way to estimate the size of cities but it will surely be rejected due to relaying on some assumptions. You see, assuming the population of OPM Earth is the same ours (8 billion), we can find the absolute minimum size for the cities. Even if it is as dense as India (481 per km^2), an average city would still be almost as big as Turkey.

I am pretty sure the current assumption od wiki was that the cities have big areas dedicated to them with the actual city part being at the center. So the calculation above should work just fine as a "possibly" rating

Last edited:
More evidence that Saitama vs Boros was gonna decide the earth’s fate
It’s becoming increasingly more obvious what the truth is
cachedImage.png

and I guess it also says Boros has frightful power but that doesn’t mean too much
Hopefully we’ll be able to slap the statements on the profile though.

More evidence that Saitama vs Boros was gonna decide the earth’s fate
It’s becoming increasingly more obvious what the truth is
cachedImage.png

and I guess it also says Boros has frightful power but that doesn’t mean too much
Hopefully we’ll be able to slap the statements on the profile though.
I think the problem with Boros is that he was at the beginning of the manga.

Because I have the impression that in the beginning the actions were more continuous and each time it became more and more exaggerated.

I wanted to know what Boros' fight would be like if it were drawn today.

I wanted to know what Boros' fight would be like if it were drawn today.
the problem with Boros getting feats is that they had to either be on the spaceship or in space where the S class wouldn't be present, and even then it's not like he could destroy the moon as a feat, nor could Saitama time travel to revert the damages.
However, if Boros fought Saitama under the circumstances garou did, he could possibly do something on the level of the continent crush or extreme fa jin, and we'd probably also have csrc being stated at star level.

In fact, this actually aligns with the evolution of the manga, with the big battles becoming increasingly larger in scale as the story evolves, with the early fights being more concise with the webcomic and the more current ones having a larger proportion.

In fact, this actually aligns with the evolution of the manga, with the big battles becoming increasingly larger in scale as the story evolves, with the early fights being more concise with the webcomic and the more current ones having a larger proportion.
That's why I wonder what this Boros fight would be like if it were today. Because the "final bosses" were much more exaggerated.

Like Orochi and the earth's core thing, Psykorochi scraping part of the surface and monster Garou doing that Fa Jin.

if we went purely by the "Boros doesn't have his own feats" propaganda people spew these days, he would literally be weaker than the meteor in meteoric burst, and his released form's strongest blast would be like high 7-C or some shit 🗿
Some people just don't get it, Boros was literally made to get his value from how well he did against Saitama, because there really wasn't a precedent for the constant 6-A+ feats
I mean, webcomic Boros was LITERALLY stated to be physically stronger than awakened garou despite the progression of the series

Back