• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let me guess. The star-level argument comes from Garou's consecutive normal punches which scratched Saitama, right? I have been thinking for a while about using it to upgrade Monster Garou but it seems it is also weirdly consistent with Boros' statements (Such as forcing Saitama to use Serious Punch)
He's probably talking about Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

It looks to me CSRC is narratively stronger than Monster Garou. Otherwise, I think they have relative physicals. You can argue Garou has better physicals for enduring CNP but the opposite can also argue the CNP used on Boros is stronger.

CSRC is a statement whereas post-retcon Fa Jin is an on-screen attack that is at least continental levels of power by visual and can somehow break a dimensional seal. It should also scale higher than Psykos's God Beam or Orochi's Gaia Cannon, otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

It looks to me CSRC is narratively stronger than Monster Garou. Otherwise, I think they have relative physicals. You can argue Garou has better physicals for enduring CNP but the opposite can also argue the CNP used on Boros is stronger.
No. He just not that durable

I'm just gonna say it, i think one punch man shows the scale much better than Dragon Ball.
I mean, yeah
Genos performs a tier 8 or 7 feat every two seconds just to flex
Garou performed a 7-A feat, then proceeded to easily blow up building clusters, slice sage, blow up mountains, casually to a tier 6 feat against saitama, then do extreme fa jin, then when he went cosmic he made a sub-moon sized nuke explosion (twice), did the sp^2, and dealt with the serious sneeze and table flip
Rover has a tier 7 feat, brave giant has a tier 7 feat, genos has a tier 7 feat, suiryu has a tier 7 feat, Boros has a tier 7 feat, the dark matter ship has a tier 7 feat, vaccine man has a tier 7 feat, beefcake has a tier 7 feat, metal knight's buildings have a tier 7 feat, Black Sperm has a tier 7 feat, Homeless emperor has a tier 7 feat, ******* gearsper and hundred eye octopus have tier 7 feats, Apollo has a tier 7 feat, Vaccine Man has ANOTHER tier 7 feat, and Psykos has a tier 7 feat
and there's more. Everyone and their mother has a tier 7 feat in OPM.

Possibly Tatsumaki by scaling >sonic who's somewhat equal to flash.
I am absolutely unconvinced that Tatsumaki is as fast as or relative to flashy flash 🗿
If you mean next "new big feat" type upgrade then i have no idea since we're yet to get a new "boss level" enemy in webcomic.
Probably Metal Knight or Genos tbh.
If we consider the only 2 boss fight enemies in the series thus far to be Boros and Cosmic Garou (because of their performance against Saitama) then the best we could maybe get is like the mecha Boros that metal knight obviously has
but if we expand it to add some of the lesser, weaker, more fodder enemies like Sage Centipede, Tatsumaki, and even Psykorochi and Orochi, then the ninja leader, Otento, and more of God's avatars could be it. We could also have some more machine gods up there.

I mean considering that Cosmic Garou's amped consecutive normal punches were able to match Saitama's consecutive normal punches with even more effort and literally scratched him, it's safe to say that they can range way above the baseline of normal punches
and since his goal wasn't to smash garou to pieces till he died versus killing the alien genocidal invader Boros, there's that too
especially since only the unfair being "awakened garou" is supposed to be a match for Boros in the webcomic, and the equivalent of that in the manga would be the initial version of cosmic garou, rather than the 4 armed monster garou who got bullied and ragdolled by one handed Saitama.

I am absolutely unconvinced that Tatsumaki is as fast as or relative to flashy flash 🗿

If we consider the only 2 boss fight enemies in the series thus far to be Boros and Cosmic Garou (because of their performance against Saitama) then the best we could maybe get is like the mecha Boros that metal knight obviously has
I assumed Metal Knight was gonna have like a giant mech suit made out of Boros' ship or something.

Considering the webcomic lacks the powercreep from the manga then i won't deny a "Boros II" could be possible. (Imagine if he ends up being Genos's opponent to showcase his growth.)
There's also a theory that according to Shibabawa's prophecy every month will have a major threat until the calamity day is up and god appears, so we're in time for a new Boss enemy.

Last edited:
Considering the webcomic lacks the powercreep from the webcomic then i won't deny a "Boros II" could be possible. (Imagine if he ends up being Genos's opponent to showcase his growth.)
There's also a theory that according to Shibabawa's prophecy every month will have a major threat until the calamity day is up and god appears, so we're in time for a new Boss enemy.
The fact that Genos mirrored Saitama when he destroyed the machines is what makes me convinced that Genos Prime vs Cyboros would be based

This is possibly Genos last upgrade unless he sides with Child Emperor/Metal Knight or Stench taught him robotics.
I'd say reaching Boros level strength in his EOS key, is deserved.

I’m hoping he sides with Drive Knight more after the arc, even though I know that the potential of that happening could get jeopardized, but they do seem like they ought to duo for sure.

I mean the first drive knight fight scene in the manga is him torturing and killing monsters purely because they knew about his ability, and then Drive Knight in the webcomic told Genos about all his transformations and even his real name, so…

He made him do it because otherwise a bunch of people would die. High AOE vs low AOE attack.
No. Saitama has defeated enemies/attacks that were much larger than the CSRC (Beefcake, Orochi...) with normal punches. So, this is not the EC/ EOW case. Saitama used a SP because of CSRC's power. Otherwise, he would have used a normal punch. Area of Effect is not a factor here.

Your image of the CSRC is that of Saitama splitting it and the explosion making the ship look small, but actually when Boros fired it, it was barely bigger than himself because it was a condensated energy attack, as was Gaia Cannon, which initially was a giant ball of fire from the nucleus of the Earth and ended up being barely bigger than Saitama.

No. Saitama has defeated enemies/attacks that were much larger than the CSRC (Beefcake, Orochi...) with normal punches.
I mean, those are not good examples. He defeated Beefcake without taking care of the enviroment and caused a destruction of a city as consequence. And with Orochi, he used a serious move too to take care of the beam attack.

Let me guess. The star-level argument comes from Garou's consecutive normal punches which scratched Saitama, right? I have been thinking for a while about using it to upgrade Monster Garou but it seems it is also weirdly consistent with Boros' statements (Such as forcing Saitama to use Serious Punch)
It comes from CSRC (which Boros' physicals don't scale to, although they probably aren't thousands of times weaker) being stated to be star level in the anime databook. I know people on this site don't like to mix the manga and the anime (although I personally don't treat them as different continuities), so I didn't want to bring it up. Since Boros' latent energy (probably referring to his Released state) is stated to be able to blow up planets, and Meteoric Burst is much stronger than him, it wouldn't make sense that the second "Hoshi" term referred to "planet" as well, making that statement weaker than the Released form statement. Since it is written twice, the first time referring to a weaker form and the second one referring to a stronger form, I'd confidently say that using "star" is not a mistranslation, but a logical conclusion. It also says that Saitama is clobbered, so take that as you will.

Then there is the manga-only statments, which include Released Boros damaging Saitama. The covers are always erased by Viz but that doesn't mean they are not canon. The statement is backed up by Boros himself stating that Saitama's wound will only add up, which wouldn't make sense if he hadn't managed to inflict any visible damage on him. I agree that said damage must be minimal to Saitama, but it tells us something. Then MB is way higher than Released, to the point of being stated to be almost a real fight to Saitama, and then CSRC stated to force Saitama to use SP. The arguable star level scaling from this is that since Serious Punches > Normal Punches, CSRC is at least above the CNP that Saitama and Cosmic Garou exchanged before Saitama was damaged. Now it gets complicated: if you consider CNP to be above Gamma Ray Burst (which briefly took out Saitama but didn't make him bleed as CNP did), then CSRC is definitely star level. If you consider GRB > CNP, then you could argue two things to make CRSC star level: 1- Saitama wasn't forced to use SP against GRB despite the attack being horizontal (the splitting of the GRB wouldn't have touched the ground so there would be no risk of SP destroying the Earth). 2- If you believe GRB > CSRC, you could argue that Saitama's SP against Garou (which destroyed millions of stars and the space between them) is not (much more than, I don't even know the surreal difference) billions of times stronger than Saitama's previous SP, which includes the one that was needed to beat CSRC.

If you are still reading all that, thank you :)

I mean, those are not good examples. He defeated Beefcake without taking care of the enviroment and caused a destruction of a city as consequence. And with Orochi, he used a serious move too to take care of the beam attack.
The argument is that he has killed much bigger beings/ attacks that CSRC without needing to use SP. SP is reserved for extra big opponents that require a huge AOE and for extra strong attacks.

Another example I can think of is the meteor, it was literally 200m and Saitama destroyed it with a NP. Maybe it would have been ideal if he had used a SP (the same with Beefcake), but we know it is because of AOE, not because they are so powerful that a SP is requiered to stop it (which is CSRC's case, as stated).

Saitama defeated Orochi's Gaia Cannon with a serious move, yes, but we can't compare non-punch serious moves to other attacks. We can only compare Normal Punches to Serious Punches. Otherwise, Sonic would be star level for surviving Saitama's serious side hops. I would even say NP is stronger than Serious Squirt Gun, since Orochi was more baffled by Saitama's NP than by Gaia Cannon being stopped. But that's not important. I stated my point.

They're not canon. That text on the cover page isn't in the Japanese volumes either. Nothing to do with Viz removing them.
Can you show me that? I'm pretty sure Kristian Kember (a OPM youtube powerscaler) said in the japanese release it was there.

That aside, why are those statements (like the one saying FF is faster than light on a cover) not considered canon? After all, ONE and Murata have seen the chapter before it gets submitted online, and I'm pretty sure the reason that the text is removed is not because the statements may be innacurate, but because of design choices for the volumes, like wanting the covers to look clean.

And that argument is meant to be taken together with all the other arguments that pretty consistently put Released Boros on a higher place that he is.

Can you show me that? I'm pretty sure Kristian Kember (a OPM youtube powerscaler) said in the japanese release it was there.

That aside, why are those statements (like the one saying FF is faster than light on a cover) not considered canon? After all, ONE and Murata have seen the chapter before it gets submitted online, and I'm pretty sure the reason that the text is removed is not because the statements may be innacurate, but because of design choices for the volumes, like wanting the covers to look clean.

And that argument is meant to be taken together with all the other arguments that pretty consistently put Released Boros on a higher place that he is.
Those statements are generally added in by editors, not the original authors. They're not part of the canon manga and the fact that they're not included in the volumes should be enough proof for that. I don't have the Japanese volume on hand but I'm sure it would be possible to check that.

I consider the cover text to be like 5% to 10% as compelling as more traditional evidence
like for example, Flashy Flash being ftl was pretty obvious, and a cover supported it, and Saitama benching two black holes is pretty consistent with the fact that it’s literally a weaker feat than the table flip
though there are things like darkshine being stated to be the hardest, and Garou stated to be the most terrifying, while moments before then a cover called Tornado the most Terrifying and Psykos the most evil, and then moments after said cover it calls Orochi the most evil.
And then it calls Psyrochi ugly which is disprovable via many scans.
along with also calling darkshine the strongest and toughest again

however, in the case of the he took damage statement, it's definitely closer to the 10% than 5% for a few reasons
Most panel covers in more recent chapters tend to be unrelated graphics with unrelated statements that are more obvious hyperbole

but the Boros thing isn't nearly the same
it's a quite blatant and rare case of the cover text just blatantly saying what happened in the story, it is literally just a statement going "he took damage" and that's it.
With "darkshine is the toughest around" I could definitely see Murata absolutely waffling and just throwing a bs statement there, but "he took damage" isn't flowery, it's just exposition. It was written with undeniable intent, because you don't just write that cause you think it sounded fancy or something or just cool
and it's supported by more too is the weird thing, released Boros was stated to have rivaling abilities and put him on the defensive in the guidebook, though that's easily countered by saying it only applies to normal Saitama and has nothing to do with him when he puts in more effort as the fight goes on.
Now there are real problems with this, like the fact that going by the anime only meteoric burst Boros was able to sort of clobber Saitama, when that's far over 2x stronger than released Boros
^a note about that, Meteoric Burst is really just the physicals of released Boros but combined with and propelled by his latent energy beams
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNTY1ODE5NTgyMDk2MDYlMkZwXzM3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNTY2NTY2NTAzOTE1NjIlMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

so realistically it's at the very least closer to a 10x than a 2x multiplier, but besides that
Meteoric Burst Boros being able to even almost downscale from normal saitama's durability is something that can be argued, especially considering the fact that a consecutive normal punches from cosmic garou equivalent to his own at the time was capable of scratching him
but considering that released Boros is potentially far more than 2x weaker, it's very weird that he'd be able to do this.
But at the same time, if you argue that it's just super super tiny chip damage, it's almost possible, maybe
especially since he was convinced he could chip at Saitama's health after he had knocked off his arm taken the latent energy blast, though physically much weaker

so is "he took damage" Bullshit? It's a hard thing to answer really, I'm more inclined to believing that it means something, but I am sure that it really can't be considered traditional damage that would be enough for even downscaling on any site
however, it could be argued to simply put Boros far above any other opponents saitama has besides garou who he has been able to be completely effortlessly unharmed against to even the extent of the most bare minimum chip damage and being considered strong or taking a normal punch, or even being able to take a suppressed punch without any killing intent without being overpowered and ragdolled
ahem
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkYxMDg4MjUxNTI0MDUzOTk5NzE2JTJGcGFnZV8xMi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5NjEzNDc4MDAzMDA0MDg5MDMlMkZwYWdlXzE3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNzU0NjQyNDUwNTU1MDglMkZwXzMucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNzgzOTg3ODk4NjU1NzMlMkYyMC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNjI3MDU2MDg0OTUxMTQlMkYzNS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5NTYzMzM3NjM0MTQwNzMzNDQlMkZwYWdlXzE5LTIwLnBuZw==

but that's pretty much my full analysis of the situation at hand and is sorta how I treat things offsite too I guess.
That's it.

No. Saitama has defeated enemies/attacks that were much larger than the CSRC (Beefcake, Orochi...) with normal punches. So, this is not the EC/ EOW case. Saitama used a SP because of CSRC's power. Otherwise, he would have used a normal punch. Area of Effect is not a factor here.

Your image of the CSRC is that of Saitama splitting it and the explosion making the ship look small, but actually when Boros fired it, it was barely bigger than himself because it was a condensated energy attack, as was Gaia Cannon, which initially was a giant ball of fire from the nucleus of the Earth and ended up being barely bigger than Saitama.
The AOE is a factor because if he hadn't used some of his power, the attack would have just blasted out all around him and killed a ton of people.

I consider the cover text to be like 5% to 10% as compelling as more traditional evidence
like for example, Flashy Flash being ftl was pretty obvious, and a cover supported it, and Saitama benching two black holes is pretty consistent with the fact that it’s literally a weaker feat than the table flip
though there are things like darkshine being stated to be the hardest, and Garou stated to be the most terrifying, while moments before then a cover called Tornado the most Terrifying and Psykos the most evil, and then moments after said cover it calls Orochi the most evil.
And then it calls Psyrochi ugly which is disprovable via many scans.
along with also calling darkshine the strongest and toughest again

however, in the case of the he took damage statement, it's definitely closer to the 10% than 5% for a few reasons
Most panel covers in more recent chapters tend to be unrelated graphics with unrelated statements that are more obvious hyperbole

but the Boros thing isn't nearly the same
it's a quite blatant and rare case of the cover text just blatantly saying what happened in the story, it is literally just a statement going "he took damage" and that's it.
With "darkshine is the toughest around" I could definitely see Murata absolutely waffling and just throwing a bs statement there, but "he took damage" isn't flowery, it's just exposition. It was written with undeniable intent, because you don't just write that cause you think it sounded fancy or something or just cool
and it's supported by more too is the weird thing, released Boros was stated to have rivaling abilities and put him on the defensive in the guidebook, though that's easily countered by saying it only applies to normal Saitama and has nothing to do with him when he puts in more effort as the fight goes on.
Now there are real problems with this, like the fact that going by the anime only meteoric burst Boros was able to sort of clobber Saitama, when that's far over 2x stronger than released Boros
^a note about that, Meteoric Burst is really just the physicals of released Boros but combined with and propelled by his latent energy beams
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNTY1ODE5NTgyMDk2MDYlMkZwXzM3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNTY2NTY2NTAzOTE1NjIlMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

so realistically it's at the very least closer to a 10x than a 2x multiplier, but besides that
Meteoric Burst Boros being able to even almost downscale from normal saitama's durability is something that can be argued, especially considering the fact that a consecutive normal punches from cosmic garou equivalent to his own at the time was capable of scratching him
but considering that released Boros is potentially far more than 2x weaker, it's very weird that he'd be able to do this.
But at the same time, if you argue that it's just super super tiny chip damage, it's almost possible, maybe
especially since he was convinced he could chip at Saitama's health after he had knocked off his arm taken the latent energy blast, though physically much weaker

so is "he took damage" Bullshit? It's a hard thing to answer really, I'm more inclined to believing that it means something, but I am sure that it really can't be considered traditional damage that would be enough for even downscaling on any site
however, it could be argued to simply put Boros far above any other opponents saitama has besides garou who he has been able to be completely effortlessly unharmed against to even the extent of the most bare minimum chip damage and being considered strong or taking a normal punch, or even being able to take a suppressed punch without any killing intent without being overpowered and ragdolled
ahem
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkYxMDg4MjUxNTI0MDUzOTk5NzE2JTJGcGFnZV8xMi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5NjEzNDc4MDAzMDA0MDg5MDMlMkZwYWdlXzE3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNzU0NjQyNDUwNTU1MDglMkZwXzMucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNzgzOTg3ODk4NjU1NzMlMkYyMC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNjI3MDU2MDg0OTUxMTQlMkYzNS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5NTYzMzM3NjM0MTQwNzMzNDQlMkZwYWdlXzE5LTIwLnBuZw==

but that's pretty much my full analysis of the situation at hand and is sorta how I treat things offsite too I guess.
That's it.
Also I do believe that csrc should be capable of maybe making a tiny visible scratch on saitama or some equivalent of that, had it really been able to land directly on him in its entirety rather than being split by his punch
A hero nobody knows is a based video game cause csrc can actually deal like 1 or 2% of Saitama’s hp

QBsSQQ9l.jpg

👍

Possibly Tatsumaki by scaling >sonic who's somewhat equal to flash.
If you mean next "new big feat" type upgrade then i have no idea since we're yet to get a new "boss level" enemy in webcomic.
Probably Metal Knight or Genos tbh.
Yeah, I can see that but Saitama's scalp friction won't allow it lol.

Pls. ONE tell the backstory of Ninja village in detail

1- He doesn't, he could kill all humanity without resorting to CSRC, as stated in various sites. He uses all of his REMAINING energy, which is not his full energy, and yet the only thing that affects him is the ability to regenerate (that's why he didn't survive against Saitama in the first place), but he would be fine after firing it.

2- Psykorochi literally couldn't, because she was fodder to Tatsumaki, and Boros is stated to be able to end humanity if Saitama isn't there. Orochi is below Psykorochi so he is fodder.

3- Sage and EOW are much more ambiguous, but since Saitama treated Garou as a joke and said Boros was almost a real fight, he is definitely stronger.

4- Boros is not multicontinental, he has a planet level statement and an arguable star level (I won't get into why it is actually star level). His CRSC aforced Saitama to use SP, which is above CNP against Cosmic Garou, but definitely below the SP from SP2 and probably below GRB since the attack wasn't aiming at the Earth. Also, statements saying that he can destroy a planet don't mean that Boros caps at that level. And statements that he could destroy the surface together with Saitama (whose durability is leagues above Meteoric Burst) don't mean Boros caps at surface level either because Saitama is involved in the equation.

Cry all you want, Boros is stated to be able to end humanity, so he solos teh S class (and obviously Tatsumaki) if Saitama weren't there.
1- theres even a statement that he would take hours to kill all humanity, wake up to reality.
2- psykorochi literally can DESTROY all humanity in ONE shot. The continent’s slice only didnt finish the planet’s ENTIRE ecosystem because of the plot armor.
3- boros IS multicontinental, the manga says multicontinental. And you need to write 1 entire book to TRY to contradict, which means that you’re automatically wrong. Too much words form a simple argument.
4- Saitama wasn’t FORCED to use serious punch, get this bullshit out of your mind already bruh. Are we scaling Elder centipede to 5-a too?

Boros wouldnt do shit to Tatsumaki. Boros is just a random monster that was created to show that Saitama was stronger than most of shounen’s protagonists. He isn’t and never was relevant to the history, so he’ll never be as strong as someone as Tatsumaki and that’s common sense. You just don’t want to assume this because she has **** and no dick.

Remember that she was stated to have infinite power by those databooks? Don’t forget. To mention only what is convenient is too easy.

Tatsumaki wouldnt do shit to Boros. Tatsumaki is just a random character that was created to show that the S class was weaker than the villains Saitama beats like Boros. She isn’t and never was relevant to Saitama, so she'll never be as strong as someone as Boros and that’s common sense. You just don’t want to assume this because he has no dick.

Remember he she was stated to to be the strongest by those databooks? Don’t forget. To mention only what is convenient is too easy.
facts

Did you miss the part where ONE himself literally did that in the webcomic
you may have also missed the part where ONE also retroactively buffed Boros in the anime on top of that
you are so desperate to scale boros to anything you can that you’re using webcomic’s one decade old statement?

Also, Boros did no better agains’t Saitama than what Tatsumaki did. She is a hero, the fight style was OBVIOUSLY different and not focused in destroying the earth.

Also, do i also have to mention that every single statement about boros is just marketing?

Last edited:
Also, Boros did no better agains’t Saitama than what Tatsumaki did. She is a hero, the fight style was OBVIOUSLY difference and not focused in destroying the earth.
Boros did pretty good against Saitama
-stayed on his feet after a normal punch
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNTYxMTM4MTUxNzUyNDklMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

- Immediately called strong after their first exchange
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyNTYxOTU2NTAyNDQ2MDglMkZwXzI4LnBuZw==

- Kept near equal pace with Saitama's normal speed
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNTY1NDc3MjQzMDg1NTElMkZwXzMwLnBuZw==

-hit him with more force than his normal punch
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNTY1NTcxMjM3NDc5MDElMkZwXzMyLnBuZw==

-knocked him off his feet with a blast and snuck up behind him
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY2MDMzNzg1MjgzOTglMkZwXzQwLnBuZw==

-surprised him with sheer speed
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNTY5MDEyMDM0NzY1MDAlMkZwXzcucG5n

-Almost a real fight
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNTY2ODAyNDMzNTU2NDglMkZwXzE2LnBuZw==

-took another normal punch
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNTY3Mjc4OTA2MzI3MTQlMkZwXzI1LnBuZw==

-got called strong again
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNTY4NzE0MjM5MDk5MTglMkZwXzQ4LnBuZw==

-got called strong again
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNTY5OTQ4MTYxMzExMTIlMkZwXzIxLnBuZw==

Boros W

Back