• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always put the character of a person above their actual age. Child Emperor certainly doesn't behave like a 10 years-old kid and it is lampshaded in the webcomic

Also, how is Child Emperor allowed to just commit war crimes at his age, and no one bats an eye. He literally uses chemical weaponry to kill with no hesitation.
Tbf, considering most heroes' morality are pretty grey, that likely means why no one bats an eye to whatever CE is doing. He gets results and that's kinda all the HA really cares for in the end.

Also, how is Child Emperor allowed to just commit war crimes at his age, and no one bats an eye. He literally uses chemical weaponry to kill with no hesitation.
Monsters are killed on sight in OPM and humanity is seemingly completely apathetic to their suffering.

Which is kind of justified considering that monsters are likely a threat that has pestered humanity since ancient times

Like, the HA has the power to call someone a monster and their human rights are removed instantly lol

Can't call it a war crime when it's just pest control, there'd have to be people suffering injury for it to violate any international conventions and we're talking about monsters here

By the way, I just remembered that Tatsumaki murdered several people when she was even younger. And Flashy Flash, a literal five years old, probably did it too.

Manako should get human rights
She tried to murder Flashy Flash and was blatantly on the side of the Monster Association. That said, it seems weaker monsters can be integrated into human society since their negative emotions aren't on the same level as stronger monsters. For instance, Dark from the bonus chapter and House of Evolution folk. I am not sure how much the latter counts though.

Monsters have like, genuine emotions and stuff, and half of them are just mutated people and animals. I mean, Saitama could be considered a monster, they just like him. Any ESPer could be one.

By the way, I just remembered that Tatsumaki murdered several people when she was even younger. And Flashy Flash, a literal five years old, probably did it too.
Pretty sure the ninjas at the village didn't do any assassin work until the training was complete

Monsters have like, genuine emotions and stuff, and half of them are just mutated people and animals. I mean, Saitama could be considered a monster, they just like him. Any ESPer could be one.
Seriously, the concept is "a guy, but he looks weird tho"

Depends on the type of monster, but like 99% of them hate humanity and can barely contain their bloodlust so humanity growing apathetic to them is to be expected

Also the humans that turn into monsters due to extreme emotions are beyond saving, the geeko guy King defeated was gonna rape women in the streets

Depends on the type of monster, but like 99% of them hate humanity and can barely contain their bloodlust so humanity growing apathetic to them is to be expected
Yeah, but Tatsumaki does the same stuff like, all the time
Also the humans that turn into monsters due to extreme emotions are beyond saving, the geeko guy King defeated was gonna rape women in the streets
Yeah, but Zombieman is a monster, and he's probably top 5 coolest heroes. Garou was a human monster, and he was at least redeemable. Some of them, like Rover, are just literal animals.

The only threats to Boros are Psykorochi and Platinum Sperm, and he can beat both at once. Most of the association would have to gang up on him to beat him.
even if every cadre fought him at once, it would likely not go anywhere
If we consider his anime heat, even homeless emperor wouldn’t really be able to do anything if he managed to hit him at all.
The only ones who realistically should be coming close to even a somewhat serious released Boros would start with Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean. Boros just brute forces and outspeed the former, and vaporized the latter with heat eventually, though would take a while without csrc. Though it gets weaker with size so eventually he’d just be able to cripple it too hard to attack him.

Show me where Tatsumaki tortures random people for fun or wants to destroy humanity. The worst thing she has done is destroying some buildings and even that is something rare. It goes without saying that just how much good she has done for humanity.
Yeah, but Zombieman is a monster, and he's probably top 5 coolest heroes. Garou was a human monster, and he was at least redeemable. Some of them, like Rover, are just literal animals.
Zombieman is a human who has gone through genetic experiments. Actual monster is either natural or has achieved their form through negative emotions.

Garou was never truly a monster inside and that's one of the main points about him. Saitama literally refers to his monster form as a custom. Actual monsters are stated to love rampaging, killing, and destruction. They are so bad that Choze felt his nonexistent moral restrictions be removed upon becoming one.

Rover goes against your point about "genuine emotions and stuff" and killing dangerous animals isn't anything new. No one has a problem with Rover when he is kept in check.

Show me where Tatsumaki tortures random people for fun or wants to destroy humanity. The worst thing she has done is destroying some buildings and even that is something rare. It goes without saying that just how much good she has done for humanity.
Correction: the worst thing Tatsumaki has done is be the most unlikable character, even more annoying than amai mask fr
And also threatening to cripple the Fubuki group was pretty bad I guess
But mainly being annoying is her crime

What about Carnage Kabuto?
Armored Gorilla's tale about Genus talks about how he started with animals and shifted his attention to humans later on. Carnage Kabuto is most likely a part of the former group. Even if he isn't, it is specifically stated by Genus that he lacks humanity. So you can treat him as a particularly deranged irredeemable human.
Animals have emotions though.
My point was more about "stuff." And it doesn't answer the rest of my answer about Rover.

No? Tf you on about
Animals have emotions though.
Brother we kill rampaging animals irl too for much less and even domesticated animals can turn into deranged bloodthirsty monsters like Nyan

For humans in the OPM world monsters are a plague that threatens their lives and at this point is a fight for survival of the species with how much they appear

The thousands of civilians that died from the effects of the extreme fa jin: 💀
I don't think anyone died from that, the shockwaves travelled through Earth (somehow not destroying it or causing apparent collateral damage) and he lifted a sunk continent where no one lives

I don't think anyone died from that, the shockwaves travelled through Earth (somehow not destroying it or causing apparent collateral damage) and he lifted a sunk continent where no one lives
Sad

Anyways Boros remains the most cruel and destructive character in the series, so that’s a W

Anyway, morals off boros is defeated by psykorochi and evil ocean water

speed equalized psykorochi one shots

in character psykorochi one shots

☠️

and for the generals, PS vaps them

Anyway, morals off boros is defeated by psykorochi and evil ocean water

speed equalized psykorochi one shots

in character psykorochi one shots

☠️

and for the generals, PS vaps them
Boros one shots Psyrochi in released form fr
Remember, this is what saitama did to her with a normal punch that wasn’t even directed anywhere near her main body

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

and you’d best believe he can hit harder than this

And don’t even think about the borse beam, because that shit would just vaporize her on first contact

and you’d best believe he can hit harder than this
this is exactly what you need to remember when you try to scale boros to saitama’s punch, not only when it’s convenient. Saitama can hit much harder and could’ve killed boros with a touch. So this argument is baseless.

psykorochi grew insanely in power and size after tatsumaki lifted the monster association base

and what? ignoring the part that no energy beam from boros would break her barriers, orochi was casually swimming in lava while in his base form, so nah, ziller.

and psykorochi’s scaling is much higher.

orochi<Squirt Gun= Gaia Cannon < recent fused psykorochi < Psykosorochi after growth

Last edited:
And no, Boros cannot hit harder than a normal punch, also, this barely caused any significant damage to psykorochi
just a plot to tatsumaki to shine up

Also, the 300x gravity manipulation would just prevent boros from movin’.

his only wincon here is with morals off, speedblitz

Back