• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's from a webcomic QnA and repeated on a Japanese website. I'll try and find it, but it does exist an I've posted it on the site before.
cause at the moment they're at the mercy of whoever made the sandbox or whatever and hasn't released them yet
Yeah, I'll be honest, it was like 90% done a couple months ago, and then I forgot about it. Here's the mostly complete ratings.

TBC means we don't have enough meat for a half-decent profile, yet. There's also missing scans, since I need to get some translated properly, and a few calcs to do.

Also, unlike the manga, threat level and rank scaling is pretty much blatant (with a small hand full of exceptions, ofc), so don't even try to flame me for that shit.

However, I disagree with making profiles for now.
I've decided that we
Chief, you do not decide for us. You decide for yourself and your alternate personalities.

Last edited:
Because cats are adorable and built different. Easily stronger than Boros
8311779-catinjuressaitama.png

In-training Saitama vs Minotaur fight is only halfway done, arguments have been made for both sides and we need more people voting. Take a gander and pitch in for a seeming Saitama W!

When will Tier 5 Orochi and Monster Garou coming back?
when we get anime or probably when someone recalc their feats

everytime the feat is recalced the results are differents.

if you’re willing to recalc gaia cannon, do it

it’ll upgrade like 8 characters
orochi, tatsumaki, psykosorochi, genos, sage centipede, ocean water, garou, metal bat.

Saitama and Tatsumaki has the similarities in the way they fight. Saitama punches and Tats throws boulders and it's their specialty. They have no transformation but their power output increases when they are serious.

By the way, what does everyone think of this?

I haven't found a provable way to get most characters beyond Low 7-C and Hypersonic+ (Black Sperm and Machine God multipliers were rejected). So I'd appreciate some input on how to increase this shit.
You could probably try to scale the Cadre to Beefcake's Low 7-C+ / 7-C calc

By the way, what does everyone think of this?

I haven't found a provable way to get most characters beyond Low 7-C and Hypersonic+ (Black Sperm and Machine God multipliers were rejected). So I'd appreciate some input on how to increase this shit.
Calculate the explosion from Makai No Ossan

Wasn't the electricity monster like tier 6? and Neo Mumen scaled to it.
People said it was Tier 7 based on a storm. But we have no idea if it actually made the storm, was made by the storm, etc.

Plus, Mumen one-shot the monster physically. Even if it did make the storm, we'd need evidence that its body has the same AP as the storm.
Calculate the explosion from Makai No Ossan
I know what you're referencing, but we have no idea what Ossan Golden Sperm scales to because both of the main characters are named Ossan. I'd say it's the father, but it's vague.

Plus, just try to get something higher than 8-A out of this.

Last edited:
Dark Matter Thieves Vs Monster Association

My god I will not post power scaling related on sub anymore they're horrible.

Dark Matter Thieves Vs Monster Association
The ship’s bombardment can take out the lesser creatures
Melzargard alone can take Gums and Fuhrer Ugly, and Geryu could deal with Nyan and maybe Rover
Groribas would take on Elder Centipede but who knows how that would turn out
If the ship keeps shooting then Homeless Emperor is probably a goner along with Black Sperm
In the leftovers of the generals’ battle, there would be the remaining fighters Gouketsu, Orochi, Psykos, and Rover because he’s indestructible, and I guess Phoenix Man too. And maybe Gale and Hellfire could be there too.

Anyways, after that we’d basically have Boros come kill them all and then it’s GG.

Back