• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chados moment. @ZillertheBucko

image.png

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNzU1MTIxNDgyMjYwNDglMkZwXzM1LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY3MzQ4MjM4MDkwMzQlMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==

"You bastard, what did you just do?"
vs
having the time of his life

My favorite part of the scene is the fact that Boros stays sliding on his feet the entire time and doesn't fall onto his back after the punch, despite it being so damaging. Boros did better against Saitama than garou because of stuff like that, I stand by this.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNzU1MTIxNDgyMjYwNDglMkZwXzM1LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY3MzQ4MjM4MDkwMzQlMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==

"You bastard, what did you just do?"
vs
having the time of his life

My favorite part of the scene is the fact that Boros stays sliding on his feet the entire time and doesn't fall onto his back after the punch, despite it being so damaging. Boros did better against Saitama than garou because of stuff like that, I stand by this.
no.
garou literally tanked it with no visible damage at all

That was a good chapter though I felt like there was too much of a contrast. The chapter was filled with a lot of silly, goofy elements like Wild Emperor and Mosquito Girl now being some cute and moe takoyaki stand worker, which was heavily contrasted by the more dark elements and implications of the chapter, such as a silhouette of Amai Mask's ******* head being pierced on a spike held by psychotic looking Neo Heroes. Contrast can be good, but sometimes it can be a bit weird or even uncanny when there's just too much.

I also think it's a bit odd for the final nail in the coffin that causes Child Emperor to finally quit the HA, after all of their incomprehensible incompetence, dishonesty, and greedy moves over the years, not to be the various highly illegal scandals and cover-ups that he now has confirmation of, but simply because his Hero name can be pronounced in a way that it merely sounds like the word virgin, not to mention the absurdity that it took him so long to even learn that despite literally making sci-fi level technology, as well, furthermore the fact that he would blame Zombieman despite Zombieman being in a perfectly fine position. I mean, it has been made a point that Child Emperor can be a bit irrational and immature in-spite of his intelligence due to his age, but even then, that's a bit far-fetched. And besides that, it's just kind of weird for a joke about virginity to be made about a 10 year old.

This dude has a really good animation series for Blast Vs. Saitama that started a while back, and it evolved into Blast Vs. Saitama Vs. Garou. I only found out about it because of part 6 that just came out a couple weeks ago.

It's really good and has neat dialogue too. The only critique I have is that for voices he just puts random clips of popular anime characters speaking in Japanese, and it's not even consistent either. Like, not even joking, there's literally a point in which Blast speaking has an audio clip of Kakyoin talking about Hierophant Green and Emerald Splash, but most of the time his voice is DIO, and sometimes it's Jotaro. Garou's voice being Orochimaru's is the worst though.

But the rest of it is great enough to more than make up for all of that.

That was a good chapter though I felt like there was too much of a contrast. The chapter was filled with a lot of silly, goofy elements like Wild Emperor and Mosquito Girl now being some cute and moe takoyaki stand worker, which was heavily contrasted by the more dark elements and implications of the chapter, such as a silhouette of Amai Mask's ******* head being pierced on a spike held by psychotic looking Neo Heroes. Contrast can be good, but sometimes it can be a bit weird or even uncanny when there's just too much.

I also think it's a bit odd for the final nail in the coffin that causes Child Emperor to finally quit the HA, after all of their incomprehensible incompetence, dishonesty, and greedy moves over the years, not to be the various highly illegal scandals and cover-ups that he now has confirmation of, but simply because his Hero name can be pronounced in a way that it merely sounds like the word virgin, not to mention the absurdity that it took him so long to even learn that despite literally making sci-fi level technology, as well, furthermore the fact that he would blame Zombieman despite Zombieman being in a perfectly fine position. I mean, it has been made a point that Child Emperor can be a bit irrational and immature in-spite of his intelligence due to his age, but even then, that's a bit far-fetched. And besides that, it's just kind of weird for a joke about virginity to be made about a 10 year old.
I mean, I think his peers were using "virgin" as in so nerdy he won't get laid, which makes sense considering he switches to a "delinquent" outfit and personality lol

I mean, I think his peers were using "virgin" as in so nerdy he won't get laid, which makes sense considering he switches to a "delinquent" outfit and personality lol
It's interpretive ig. I guess it's easier to get the joke if you're Japanese or fluent in it.

I also think it's a bit odd for the final nail in the coffin that causes Child Emperor to finally quit the HA, after all of their incomprehensible incompetence, dishonesty, and greedy moves over the years, not to be the various highly illegal scandals and cover-ups that he now has confirmation of, but simply because his Hero name can be pronounced in a way that it merely sounds like the word virgin, not to mention the absurdity that it took him so long to even learn that despite literally making sci-fi level technology
It's kinda like how Kanye west is a lyrical genius but cannot understand why everyone calls him "gay fish"

Actually what if we as a community just decide to sandbox the entirety of the anime profiles using the beefed up anime feats and scaling, and then use it in fun and games 🗿
literally can’t be stopped if we do that.

That's what the CalebCity lads said...
We can still make that work too
anyways we have an actual established fan base, and as we all know, the anime scaling is superior (tier 0 beefcake, tier 0 death punch, outerversal house of evolution feat, 1-S Boros, the Pluto dude existing)
as long as there’s a demand then it’s possible

I've given up on complaining about the manga atp I am just enjoying the artwork and progression.

Back