• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just remember to include Mumen Rider getting hit by Saitama's Sea King shockwave from near-point blank range.

Just remember to include Mumen Rider getting hit by Saitama's Sea King shockwave from near-point blank range.
It’s fine because he took a hit from ttm that was intended to beat Garou, as well as taking hits from hydrated sea king and Garou himself
7-C Mumen rider is so real

He reacted to a few of bang’s attacks, and without atomic being there, it’d be a bit harder to cut him up and make the marble easy to grab
Also, since a one-headed Melz could damage him slightly, combined Melz could probably be on his level if not slightly stronger in terms of sheer power
and we not to mention he can use his sword arm, which would be harder to deflect, although still doable
it would be high difficult for either side winning

He reacted to a few of bang’s attacks, and without atomic being there, it’d be a bit harder to cut him up and make the marble easy to grab
Also, since a one-headed Melz could damage him slightly, combined Melz could probably be on his level if not slightly stronger in terms of sheer power
and we not to mention he can use his sword arm, which would be harder to deflect, although still doable
it would be high difficult for either side winning
Even anime buffed Melzargard would get low diffed at worst by Bang, it would just take him a long time lol

I would assume that it's a clone. I mean, we already know Genus made another Carnage Kabuto in the WC which is 100% going to happen in the manga (in fact this is probably what leads to it).

But there is some evidence suggesting it could legitimately be Mosquito Girl. But surviving Saitama's slap would kind of be a crazy feat in multiple ways.

We'll probably find out with translations.

Also Child Emperor's Apple Watch looking kind of fire.
You forgot she is a mosquito

Which means above Saitama

Saitama fighting cat: gets damaged
Saitama fighting Nyan: gets damaged
Saitama fighting mosquito: the mosquito survived
Saitama fighting Mosquito girl: mosquito survived

He has 2 official weaknesses. Crazy.

The only one able to stand up again after the beat down is Flashy and Garou being annoyed at Darkshine means nothing, it's the same disdain he showed everyone lol

Flashy bodies Darkshine in both continuities 🥱
Why so salty? You don't need to resort to 🥱 just because WC Darkshine has one stat (durability) over WC Flashy like you'd expect

Speedsters don’t deserve good LS, their power should (loosely) come from the kinetic energy generated by the speed of their strikes
Except Boros of course

In the finale of OPM, OPM is gonna have a crossover with the SCP verse and Saitama's reactive evolution is going to escalate him to the peak of it, dwarfing even the Swann Entities.

I mean he literally used it against Platinum Sperm tho
Yeah but we don't know whether he continued using it after that, especially since during his fight against Sage Centipede he specifically pointed out when he was using RASRF (or CFDSF, I can't remember which one) as if he was using a more powerful technique than his normal attacks.

i wonder if Garou actually used RASRF against PS or just at the end to finish him once and for all.
It's weird because the last attack might actually not be a one shot. We see several panels where PS's body is already cracked from taking hits. I believe the dura neg damage that Garou inflicted on him added up until eventually he exploded.

It's weird because the last attack might actually not be a one shot. We see several panels where PS's body is already cracked from taking hits. I believe the dura neg damage that Garou inflicted on him added up until eventually he exploded.
He definitely did use it, seeing as PS turned into dust/glitter in the end ( wich is what RASRF does to enemies ). But it's kinda weird how every other time he uses it in the series he either shouts the technique name or does the hand whirly thing.

Made this...

What if Vs. Battles Wiki had a YouTube account for powerscaling topics, with the videos being made through threads so that people can come to a collective agreement about a topic, which would be representative of the wiki's opinion.

Absolutely unrealistic and never gonna happen, would also get hated and clowned on 24/7 I'ma be honest, but a cool idea ngl.

Back