• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
🤨
Mosquito girl still lives?? Lmao

Also wtf happened to Child Emperor lol

Okay so ONE went back to chapter 6 of all things and remembered that he drew mosquito girl getting slapped and not dying and it ended up paying off with her making an appearance in this chapter
Which means, ONE still remembers the time that metal knight retrieved the dark matter ship, which had Boros’ corpse in it, which he would then use to make stronger weapons

Prepare yourselves for the machine gods arc
Cyboros IS COMING

Genos ripped off her legs, but why the arms?the arms are fine.
also,it's me or she looks more human?well,obviosly
Her legs wer regenerated when she transformed
Also yea she looks more human, maybe cuz murata’s art style changed a lot in the years and he just got used to draw women like this

I would assume that it's a clone. I mean, we already know Genus made another Carnage Kabuto in the WC which is 100% going to happen in the manga (in fact this is probably what leads to it).

But there is some evidence suggesting it could legitimately be Mosquito Girl. But surviving Saitama's slap would kind of be a crazy feat in multiple ways.

We'll probably find out with translations.

Also Child Emperor's Apple Watch looking kind of fire.

image.png

Who does that remind you of? (Remember that CE is in this scene too).

From the design perspective she's definitely a clone of Mosquito girl but the bandage on her face seems she is real the one.

Why did ONE and Murata need to double down on making a humanoid ******* mosquito Monster look attractive while ALSO making her a cyborg, like wtf?

The idea that some fodder Demon level Monster, like, almost at the bottom of Demon tier, survived an attack from Saitama, is so silly I can't begin to express it.

Why did ONE and Murata need to double down on making a humanoid ******* mosquito Monster look attractive while ALSO making her a cyborg, like wtf?
because there is a law written with one and murata, and that is:
make every female look sexy, no matter if she's human or not(manako is a exception)

I mean in the manga you can still see her mostly intact body and in the anime just her blood sack blows up as her body flies away.

The idea that some fodder Demon level Monster, like, almost at the bottom of Demon tier, survived an attack from Saitama, is so silly I can't begin to express it.
I mean, I think it will be because Saitama didn't see him as a threat, Saitama can contain himself so as not to turn something into dust, so he might have contain himself with mosquito girl.

I mean, I think it will be because Saitama didn't see him as a threat, Saitama can contain himself so as not to turn something into dust, so he might have contain himself with mosquito girl.
He was definitely trying to kill her, just not really putting a lot of effort into it.

I mean in the manga you can still see her mostly intact body and in the anime just her blood sack blows up as her body flies away.
Hm. Sadly it doesn't apply to the manga but in the anime that could be a major upgrade for Mosquito Girl and characters who scale.

YWb02UFi5JdVwaRjTXWIudC-5jl_bCDTWQ3oxG9bnQw.jpg

Hm. Sadly it doesn't apply to the manga but in the anime that could be a major upgrade for Mosquito Girl and characters who scale.

Has this feat been calced yet? It looks pretty god damn impressive. If the anime profiles ever come around, Mosquito Girl scaling to this would pretty much revise the stats of like, every Demon level character and above, up to probably even the high-tier's of the verse.

I think anime only profiles (for S1) aren't that far fetched considering that the anime has new small plotlines and rather big changes like Genos being recruited into the S Class for blowing up the House of Evolution

Back