• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Thought I'd make this. Both are known for their accelerated development and adaptation abilities.

This has likely been done before but from what I see has never concluded, so I'll try to fix that.

Awakened Garou "Absolute Evil" - VS - Doomsday "The Ultimate"

L0SU4SB.png
mlWmSjB.png

Information
  • Post-Crisis, Post-Death of Superman Doomsday is used in his 4-B form.
  • Awakened Garou is used in his High 4-C form.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place on Mars.
  • They start at a distance of 1km away from one another.
  • To the death.
Who wins and why?!

All jokes aside, based on his profile alone and what I can ascertain, probably a stalemate? Or high-diff victory for Doomsday. I don't think Garou has any hax that can put down Doomsday for good, but I don't think Doomsday has really any chance against Garou in their initial battle, does he? And when Doomsday comes back, Garou will be stronger in their second battle than the first, and Garou has pretty silly levels of endurance. I don't know if Doomsday can adapt to Garou enough to win, but I doubt Garou could kill him in a way that matters.

All jokes aside, based on his profile alone and what I can ascertain, probably a stalemate? Or high-diff victory for Doomsday. I don't think Garou has any hax that can put down Doomsday for good, but I don't think Doomsday has really any chance against Garou in their initial battle, does he? And when Doomsday comes back, Garou will be stronger in their second battle than the first, and Garou has pretty silly levels of endurance. I don't know if Doomsday can adapt to Garou enough to win, but I doubt Garou could kill him in a way that matters.
Is Doomsday's resurrection combat applicable? The way you phrased this makes it sound like you mean he will come back after Garou kills him or something

Is Doomsday's resurrection combat applicable? The way you phrased this makes it sound like you mean he will come back after Garou kills him or something
Idk I was assuming it is cause that's like his main thing. If not I think Garou takes this mid-diff ngl.

How I would say this fight goes...

I think Garou's radiation probably gets to Doomsday a bit at first, but he quickly adapts to that or just fights through it.

Garou of course engages in CQC, copies Doomsday's AP, skill stomps, and quickly realizes he can't really do that much with his physical strength at first since Doomsday is highly resistant to physical attacks, and would just continue building an immunity to them if Garou continued.

However, the issue I'm seeing here with Doomsday is based on the profiles, Garou just seems to be a better version of him. I don't really think he'd be able to get past Garou's mimicry and AD that just eventually overwhelms him, coupled with Garou being able to throw a GRB which Doomsday might not really be able to resist, or performing something like Fa Jin or RASRF to destroy his insides via dura neg.

Hm. I made this fight thinking it would be competitive but the more I think about it, Garou probably wins this pretty easily.

Unless Doomsday has combat applicable resurrection, in which case, this would get a lot more interesting.

Unless Doomsday has combat applicable resurrection, in which case, this would get a lot more interesting.
DD's resurrection is not CA IIRC but he does have decent regen and his resistence to physical damage is really good as said above.
Garou of course engages in CQC, copies Doomsday's AP, skill stomps, and quickly realizes he can't really do that much with his physical strength at first since Doomsday is highly resistant to physical attacks, and would just continue building an immunity to them if Garou continued.
Doomsday has dealt with some skilled characters before, but I do not know how they compare to Garou.
coupled with Garou being able to throw a GRB which Doomsday might not really be able to resist,
Just to make sure this is due to the radiation right?
or performing something like Fa Jin or RASRF to destroy his insides via dura neg.
He has no insides.

If Garou is fighitng someone, he copies their ap but they get a massive boost mid fight, would he instantly grow to that level also?

If Garou is fighitng someone, he copies their ap but they get a massive boost mid fight, would he instantly grow to that level also?
Yes, unless Doomsday's AD is as busted and constantly exponential as Saitama's Garou can just copy his AP again instantly

Doomsday has dealt with some skilled characters before, but I do not know how they compare to Garou.
Garou is one of the most skilled martial artist characters on the website.

I don't know how the people he has fought would compare but unless they have some wild shit like instant copying of martial arts, fighting master martial artist while asleep, predicting movements of people you can barely perceive, merging martial arts together on the fly, and etc... Then probably doesn't help Doomsday.

Just to make sure this is due to the radiation right?
Yes. The GRB radiation is significantly higher than his passive radiation. Like 80 billion Grays compared to 200. With Doomsday's base resistance being 2 grays? I believe?

He has no insides.
Like, nothing at all? No organs? No bones? No muscles? I mean, technically his shockwaves should work even if Doomsday is just a ******* rock. Would deconstruct him.

Correct me if i wrong but doomsday can come back from BFR because lol he adapts? I pretty sure i saw a comic panel where he does that. If thats the case they just fight forever.

i mean if garou is within 100 yards of doomsdays reach then status effect inducement will be activated but sadly that isn't on the profile yet

Correct me if i wrong but doomsday can come back from BFR because lol he adapts? I pretty sure i saw a comic panel where he does that. If thats the case they just fight forever.
Can he come back from interdimensional BFR?

Nvm guys just remembered this key Garou does not have portals so interdimensional BFR ain't happenin

Back