• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I genuinely think that Saitama has some kind of regen or restoration ability because his battle scars are gone that he got throughout his training.

Nothing to complain about, it has been great lol
  1. Psychic Sister Arc was downgraded in terms of the personalities and dynamics with characters. Tatsumaki fight was a bit underwhelming for me because she didn't do anything new with her psychic powers.
  2. Nichirin being alive was a dumb decision. People in OPM should be able to stay dead.
  3. King's joke was ruined because it's just a copy of Nichirin which is way more lame. We didn't even see any higher power scaling from it, so it was pretty flat in the manga.
  4. Mosquito Girl came back just so she can be fanservice on cover panels.
  5. Hoping that they don't rearrange the order of the webcomic and **** it up badly.

1. Psychic Sister Arc was downgraded in terms of the personalities and dynamics with characters. Tatsumaki fight was a bit underwhelming for me because she didn't do anything new with her psychic powers.
  2. Nichirin being alive was a dumb decision. People in OPM should be able to stay dead.
  3. King's joke was ruined because it's just a copy of Nichirin which is way more lame. We didn't even see any higher power scaling from it, so it was pretty flat in the manga.
  4. Mosquito Girl came back just so she can be fanservice on cover panels.
  5. Hoping that they don't rearrange the order of the webcomic and **** it up badly.
That's the problem, if the webcomic wasn't there, I bet you'd only complain about the fact that the characters aren't dead.

That's the problem, if the webcomic wasn't there, I bet you'd only complain about the fact that the characters aren't dead.
Except the webcomic is here so this isn't really a point.

The whole point of the manga is to adapt the webcomic and improve on it, so of course I'm going to criticize the quality of its adaptation.

If the manga fails to make the webcomic better when it has every resource it needs to be leagues beyond it, there is a big problem.

The whole point of the manga is to adapt the webcomic and improve on it, so of course I'm going to criticize the quality of its adaptation.

If the manga fails to make the webcomic better when it has every resource it needs to be leagues beyond it, there is a big problem.
maybe the manga just wants to just be it's own version?just talking inspiration for the webcomic,not making a copy paste.

i mean the atomic shamurai taking a massive L chapter was a copy paste of the webcomic so I don’t think it’s really trying to change the story of a fundamental level outside of God

The manga isn't there to adapt the webcomic lol it's its own piece of work and continuity
Not true at all but k, though I do share the opinion that more could have been done with Tatsumaki's psychic powers
Nichirin being alive was a dumb decision. People in OPM should be able to stay dead.
Says who?
  1. King's joke was ruined because it's just a copy of Nichirin which is way more lame. We didn't even see any higher power scaling from it, so it was pretty flat in the manga.
  2. Mosquito Girl came back just so she can be fanservice on cover panels.
  3. Hoping that they don't rearrange the order of the webcomic and **** it up badly.
What's the problem with that? Can't you have a little fun? ONE liked the idea and she is around again serving takoyaki, does that ruin "kino" for you?

Besides there is no inherent problem with re-arranging events when it's a new story, complaining about it is just being petty.

The only actual valid complaint here is how King's joke was handled which is like, irrelevant.

I honestly haven't been enjoying the OPM manga much since the Psychic Sister arc.

The Webcomic and Versus are really the only thing keeping me interested right now

Mfs in this thread when they're told to go three whole seconds without talking about gay shit
giphy_2.gif

Back