• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Consistency of Saitama’s normal punch, along with an armored Boros durability suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the fact that Saitama is passively growing and by that time with Orochi is way stronger than with Boros.
oh by the way this is even worse of an argument
saitama’s growth literally has no bearing on anything, considering that it’s linear, meaning that for someone as strong as saitama it would have become irrelevantly minuscule

additionally, it doesn’t even matter to begin with if his full power becomes higher, because casual saitama is still gonna be high 6-A regardless

saitama’s growth literally has no bearing on anything, considering that it’s linear, meaning that for someone as strong as saitama it would have become irrelevantly minuscule

additionally, it doesn’t even matter to begin with if his full power becomes higher, because casual saitama is still gonna be high 6-A regardless
I will add this to the OP

No evidence whatsoever
Eh, he even compares Boros to telemarketer. Does he intended to kill Boros right of the bat?No. Because Boros is the one whose not talking sh*t other than his subordinates so he considers him as a person who can change by demonstrating to knock him out.

Saitama doesnt even grow at all before the garou fight, he has no reason to

Eh, he even compares Boros to telemarketer. Does he intended to kill Boros right of the bat?No. Because Boros is the one whose not talking sh*t other than his subordinates so he considers him as a person who can change by demonstrating to knock him out.
Saitama literally says “hm?” When Boros stands up
also Boros literally destroyed a city, saitama was definitely intending to kill him with that first punch
I have no clue what you meant by the last part

Seems like Engine thinks that Saitama is trying to make Boros change his genocidal planet-invading ways by knocking him out
Saitama when punching Space-Stalin into a pillar doesn’t change his morality completely
⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠁
⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠻⠿⠿⠟⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣷⣄⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴
⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹

Saitama literally says “hm?” When Boros stands up
also Boros literally destroyed a city, saitama was definitely intending to kill him with that first punch
I have no clue what you meant by the last part
Yeah because he thought he put him into sleep.
The ship destroyed the City not Boros himself. If I have a ship like that does it mean I am level of that too?
He considers Boros as a person because he is polite. So he take Boros lightly. But after that the next very punch packs a well known normal punch that you are talking about.

IMG_0608.png

He also specifies that he’s not letting him get away with it

So why would Saitama not kill a planet-invading genocidal monster alien boss whom he blames for the destruction of an entire city?
He treats him politely and then thinks he needs a beat down rather than kill at the start. You haven't even consider Saitama's reaction or behavior. Ofc power scalers ignore that.

He treats him politely and then thinks he needs a beat down rather than kill at the start. You haven't even consider Saitama's reaction or behavior. Ofc power scalers ignore that.
There is nothing more polite than punching a guy through the wall and shattering the armor he was wearing

I stand up to my position that he only use a punch that can knock someone out. The next very punch is the actual normal punch.

I stand up to my position that he only use punch that can knock someone out. The next very punch is actually a normal punch.
Your argument is based on “he was being polite” after Boros destroyed a city and a ton of other people in the universe and wanted to destroy the planet, and after saitama had already destroyed over 23% of his ship, killed a ton of his crew and 2 of his generals, and punched him into a wall with enough force to break his armor
Ok.

Your argument is based on “he was being polite” after Boros destroyed a city and a ton of other people in the universe and wanted to destroy the planet, and after saitama had already destroyed over 23% of his ship, killed a ton of his crew and 2 of his generals, and punched him into a wall with enough force to break his armor
Ok.
Don't ignore what I said before.
He used a ship to destroy other's people's world. Boros states himself that he only fights the strongest of such species.

It’s completely out of character for Saitama to hold back against a monster (with some exceptions like Rover and Kombu), specially one that just destroyed a city and rambled about how he has destroyed countless civilizations

It’s completely out of character for Saitama to hold back against a monster (with some exceptions like Rover and Kombu), specially one that just destroyed a city and rambled about how he has destroyed countless civilizations
Holding back is technically the wrong term to use here, but you’re right

I kind of consider not holding back to be full power, but there’s still a different between casual and willing to kill saitama vs saitama who is actively trying to preserve someone’s life by pulling his punches

Which doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, Saitama blames Boros for causing the destruction of A-City and blatantly says he won't let Boros get away with it. There's no reason he would go easy on a mass cosmic murderer
Should I bring again the context of the fight?
He considered him as a person that needed a beat down rather than kill in an instant. He sympathize to him a little that's why he prefer the knock out punch that he uses often in humans. Ofc Saitama increased or adjust he's strength preferable to knock out Boros.
Did you notice when Boros is now blasting the Earth, Saitama react("!") to it that he should now kill Boros. That's the only time he preferred to kill him.

Bro, if you order your subordinate to kill a family, you are as guilty as your subordinate, if you purposely run over someone and kill him, you are to blame, not the car.

Writing up my analysis of it. Will be able to finish it once I'm free later today.

Also, probably shouldn't bump a thread till 24 hours have passed since the last post.

That might’ve been okay earlier I guess, although now that people are actually following the crt limit rule, there’s more of an urgency to get threads done as fast as possible since there’s a few people waiting for threads of their own at the moment

That might’ve been okay earlier I guess, although now that people are actually following the crt limit rule, there’s more of an urgency to get threads done as fast as possible since there’s a few people waiting for threads of their own at the moment
Including myself actually, since I planned on making the Sage Centipede Orochi scaling crt thing, along with giving watchdog man acrobatics and maybe a Garou upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back