• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-... --- .-. --- ... / ..-. .- -. ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / ... - .- .-. - / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - .. -. --. / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

.-- . .----. .-. . / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. . -.. / -... --- -. . .-. ... --..-- / -. --- - / -... --- .-. --- ... / ..-. .- -. ...

perfected fist garou > Tats.

you are wrong if you disagree.
No.

He would have immediately died from a single serious punch without regen and reactive evolve tbh.

Also Psykorochi >>>> ENO and Sage combined.

Actually you're right about that.

At the very least they should scale above Orochi tbh.

image0.jpg

Sage was formed by God himself straight out of Orochi’s remains, so yeah he should probably be stronger

Tatsumaki was holding back against psykos to begin with so it’s unsure if cutting Sage centipede is enough proof
but narratively speaking, it’s clear that Saitama is meant to be the only one left to stand up to Garou (ahem awfully familiar narrative) so Garou was likely at least slightly stronger than tatsumaki

I mean Garou kinda just blitzes before Tatsumaki can even react

Even if we apply this "passive aura" headcanon her body can still be affected by the shockwaves of like his 3-4 different dura neg techniques lol

I mean it pretty clearly is a hole in space and anyone saying otherwise is on some massive "the light of the stars were actually bended" cope

I mean it pretty clearly is a hole in space and anyone saying otherwise is on some massive "the light of the stars were actually bended" cope
still wondering how that argument is even valid?how you can ''bend light''unless you do a black hole.
which i think will be more powerful than destroying the stars

YGjx0mr.png

Any thoughts on changing Blast's profile pic to this one?
Shouldn't the picture be such that wiki guests understand what the character looks like? I mean, to create a complete image of the character in their head.

Most of his body is not visible here. But it looks very cool.

Back