• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That video for me is a great portrayal of Darkshine and Bang, and is probably how the scaling should have been more like in the actual series but instead we got darkshine being sort of fodder
Also massive watchdog man W as well

Darkshine being fodder is the way 🥱

And Bang (should) scale to a similar rating as Flashy Flash for matching a full power Post-Darkshine Garou without trying to kill him anyway

Remember this animation?

And Amai Mask shouldn't be on the casualties list considering he can regen from the kind of damage Omni Man did to him on the vid

But then again, this was made before it was revealed he survived FU tearing him apart and caving his skull in.

Why don't we use this as an speed feat for Post-Sage Garou? Dodging and countering a blow from a casual Saitama is no minor feat

Also, I remember there was a calc for this but I can't find it

Darkshine is only partially fodder now that I think about it
I mean he did basically effortlessly vaporize someone who Garou was being stomped by in his weaker form, the same Garou who left tanktop master ****** up
Meaning that darkshine is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tanktop master….

and base bang kind of folded the shit out of Darkshine, and then cross fang dragon slayer fist is stronger than roaring aura sky ripping fist but still got eaten up by rover without a scratch, meaning rover’s durability is basically infinitely above the value it scales to.
The extent of these scaling chains is starting to become a bit crazier than I thought

The first one is neat but unquantifiable
The kick one is probably not gonna be worth anything considering that even the moon kick wasn’t ftl and there’s not much of a timeframe

Blast, looking at him visually, seems to have aged a fair bit against his fight with Elder Centipede, even though it was only two years ago.

Is it natural aging, maybe caused by stress, or is Space-Time shenanigans involved in some way?

Last edited:
It's great but Genos (10 Second Mode no less) and Flashy being killed instead of Darkshine is kinda wack. Metal Bat also died smh.

Though it was made before it was made clear that Flashy folds Darkshine in every aspect lol
Ye, but tbf I think it was a lot more accurate than a lot of other people would do. He clearly thinks about the powerscaling and isn't a super casual fan of OPM. The only things I genuinely disliked powerscaling-wise was that Omni-Man did virtually zero damage to Darkshine, and that Atomic Sandbag performed as well as he did (Flashy Flash dying brutally but Atomic Sandbag surviving, especially). But otherwise I think the scaling shown in the video was fairly realistic. Maybe not accurate from an evidence standpoint, but it just felt right, if you know what I mean.

And Amai Mask shouldn't be on the casualties list considering he can regen from the kind of damage Omni Man did to him on the vid

But then again, this was made before it was revealed he survived FU tearing him apart and caving his skull in.
I don't think he was. From the end of the video, it was implied by the reaction and actions of the people around him and where he was that he had survived and they had no idea how he was even still alive despite his fatal injuries. Not all of the characters shown at the end were dead after all.

Not to mention, in one of AniMatt's previous videos, Amai Mask survived worse injuries, so AniMatt himself wouldn't think what Omni-Man did would be fatal to him.

Oh. AniMatt is doing Boros Vs. Garou. I am looking forward to that.

image.png

Back