• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two warriors with a thirst for battle meet... (Lord Boros vs Battle Beast)

Battle Beast struggled to overcome Thragg Mid-Low regen so I don't see how he beats Boros who has High-Mid regen

Why speed equal? judging by the profiles their speed looks pretty close. (Unless Boros doesn't get his likely rating)
One kamehameha blast from Boros should be enough if his physical attacks aren't turning the guy into paste. 😭

Do ya'll even read scaling chains?

Boros is superior to Tatsumaki, who easily defeated Psykorochi when serious and injured, and Psykorochi believed that she had gained enough power to defeat Saitama, who had previously one shot Orochi, who scales to 5.68 Exatons.

Battle Beast merely scales to a guy who stomped 1.8 Exaton dudes.

Boros one shots

Boros upscales infinitely above the 5.68 exatons, since he has a massive upscaling chain on top of Tatsumaki’s massive upscaling chain

This complicates things a lot... What if I give the Battle Beast prior knowledge? Would it balance anything?

Damn, I've waited so long to make an even match for the two of them, only to have it be a stomp... Sad day.

I see absolutely nothing on Battle Beast that could let him bypass Boros' regen, especially considering he struggled with far lower regen.

Boros stomps, imo.

Back