• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're the top combatants, and Boros wanted them to face Saitama together.

Geryu said that killing Gror is impossible.

After Gror died, Geryu was desperately contacting Melz to help him kill Saitama.

This implies they're at least somewhat comparable. It also shows that Geryu's confidence later was just complete arrogance rather than anything substantial.
Yeah
Only merged Melza though, since it’s pretty much stated that he has never lost a head until the fight
Plus the Boros thing is after saitama had broken 23% of the ship which is where the lesser high 6-A scaling is gonna come from, so….

Ok, I didn't want to address this at first, but I feel I have to.
My next project is to attempt to scale Geryuganshoop above Tatsumaki, since there is more than sufficient evidence at this point
It's one statement from an outdated databook that's filled to the brim with hyperbole.

Also, as I showed, Geryu was ******** himself, and Boros immediately wanted all 3 combatants on hand after learning that Saitama damaged 23% of the ship's systems. Later, the best his TK does is maybe pop a few bits of rubble.

If we also agree that Melz ~ Geryu, then Geryu wanted an artillery barrage to deal with with the S-Class that were shown blocking his glancing blows.

Compare this to Tatsumaki, who was ******* up the ship with far superior power to the artillery and deflecting said artillery.
Also I think I also am gonna ask for a csrc recalc given how unreasonably lowballed it is
It's literally melting the entire crust of the planet when the words 'shave' and 'incinerate' (both lower values calculation-wise) are only ever spoken in canon. It's already bullshit as it is, especially when the whole idea was actually based on evidence that mostly shows fragmentation rather than melting.
Apparently the actual energy it would take to make an explosion that wipes the earth surface is greater than what the csrc was calced at, which seems pretty obviously downplayish given that the csrc should be treated as if it were an explosion like all of Boros’ other energy releases act as, especially since the csrc is explicitly stated to be Boros just releasing all his energy, so it’s a justified recalc.
This means literally nothing without some sort of comparative value. Why does Boros releasing all of his energy mean it should be greater than melting the surface of the planet?

Last edited:
How about we talk about something that affects the scaling?

Genos first key has unknown speed scaling.
He could destroy the mosquito swarm in 3 frames using the anime, which would be 4,000 m/s but giving the weird animation we could use 1s which would be 500 m/s.
Supersonic to Hypersonic+ attack speed. Better than nothing.

It's also worth noting that the mosquitos covered 50 km in a few minutes, or something.

I think there's an official length for the Genos and Mosquito Girl fight in the databook.

It's one statement from an outdated databook that's filled to the brim with hyperbole.
Well it's not outdated unless it's retconned, it's still completely useable evidence regardless, since it is canon. While it does have hyperbole perhaps like "tatsumaki can move all creation" or "atomic samurai can cut between atoms" that's still completely different from something where it's just "this character is stronger than these other characters (psychics)"
there is a difference between hyperbole and straight up telling the exact opposite of the truth, so there's a burden of proof here that would need to render the statement invalid
Also, as I showed, Geryu was ******** himself, and Boros immediately wanted all 3 combatants on hand after learning that Saitama damaged 23% of the ship's systems. Later, the best his TK does is maybe pop a few bits of rubble.
(I still can't access those links)
and yes, this means geryuganshoop likely scales to the high 6-A value from the moon jump. Point is, destroying rubble isn't an anti feat anyways.
If we also agree that Melz ~ Geryu, then Geryu wanted an artillery barrage to deal with with the S-Class that were shown blocking his glancing blows.

Compare this to Tatsumaki, who was ******* up the ship with far superior power to the artillery and deflecting said artillery.
I agree, which is why it is merged melzargard only, since when his heads are split he is significantly weakened. Split melzargard is nowhere near that level and would continue scaling to high 7-C or whatever
This means literally nothing without some sort of comparative value. Why does Boros releasing all of his energy mean it should be greater than melting the surface of the planet?
His energy attacks are shown to explode and melt things, so it's kinda just that there would have to be a really hot explosion rather than just like a purely heat based ray spreading across earth's surface, which is why it's too big of a lowball

For what it's worth, the melzargard thing was a concern of mine as well, and if there were real proof that the split forms would scale to high 6-A, then I'd probably just throw out my scaling
but for now, the idea is just that it would only apply to merged melza

on another note, whenever I'm on my pc, no matter what I do cubri always seems to do this to me
image.png

anybody know how to fix this?

Well it's not outdated unless it's retconned
Which it has been extensively.
there is a difference between hyperbole and straight up telling the exact opposite of the truth, so there's a burden of proof here that would need to render the statement invalid
Welp, Murata's statements combined with actual feats certainly seem like good proof.
(I still can't access those links)
I've already given you those Geryu links. As for Tats damaging the ship, I don't think I need to.
and yes, this means geryuganshoop likely scales to the high 6-A value from the moon jump.
Via not even visually destroying a few tiny bits of rubble that are thousands of times smaller than even the smallest version of the crater made by the moon jump, let alone the fact that said Moon Jump almost overwhelmed the gravity core.

**** no.
Point is, destroying rubble isn't an anti feat anyways.
I didn't say it was, I said that his feats and statements when it comes to damaging the ship are far below Tatsumaki.
I agree, which is why it is merged melzargard only, since when his heads are split he is significantly weakened. Split melzargard is nowhere near that level and would continue scaling to high 7-C or whatever
This was both split and unsplit Mel.
His energy attacks are shown to explode and melt things, so it's kinda just that there would have to be a really hot explosion rather than just like a purely heat based ray spreading across earth's surface, which is why it's too big of a lowball
His attacks are also shown to fragment things.

Treating it as a hot explosion wouldn't change anything, even given the fact that he was dozens of kilometres in the air. I've asked.

Genos first key has unknown speed scaling.
He could destroy the mosquito swarm in 3 frames using the anime, which would be 4,000 m/s but giving the weird animation we could use 1s which would be 500 m/s.
Supersonic to Hypersonic+ attack speed. Better than nothing.
I'll definitely look into this.

On second thought, Genos does scale to the speed of his beams, but I don't think there's ever an example of him being comparable to the explosions they create.

Which it has been extensively.
elaborate
Welp, Murata's statements combined with actual feats certainly seem like good proof.
Murata's statements don't really hold weight since they're not really canon, and the "feats" (assuming you mean tatsumaki's) are just things that geryu would scale above
Via not even visually destroying a few tiny bits of rubble that are thousands of times smaller than even the smallest version of the crater made by the moon jump, let alone the fact that said Moon Jump almost overwhelmed the gravity core.

**** no.
well the main thing is the confidence scaling, him completely shattering the rubble into dust is just support, but both boros and geryu were confident that the generals could take saitama after he destroyed 23% of the ship
geryu in particular fought saitama immediately after he busted a massive hole (bigger than the dent the moon jump made) into the throne room
the point of the rubble feat is just so nobody can say "well he wasn't able to blow up the rubble so there's no way he can be high 6-A", I do realize that people wouldn't accept it by itself
although I'd think that the rubble feat by itself would warrant perhaps an Unknown rating at least, or "at most high 6-A" or something along those lines, or a likely far higher or something
This was both split and unsplit Mel.
what are you referring to?
His attacks are also shown to fragment things.

Treating it as a hot explosion wouldn't change anything, even given the fact that he was dozens of kilometres in the air. I've asked.
Not a calc guy so you'll have to forgive my ignorance but
what about that inverse square thingy? Wouldn't destroying the surface while on the other side of the planet be much harder than what it was calced at if it's via an explosion?

I guess there's no point, but I'll respond a final time.
well the main thing is the confidence scaling, him completely shattering the rubble into dust is just support, but both boros and geryu were confident that the generals could take saitama after he destroyed 23% of the ship
He didn't destroy 23% of the ship, he damaged it internally over the course of minutes. And even at that level he knew Gror got wiped in seconds.
geryu in particular fought saitama immediately after he busted a massive hole (bigger than the dent the moon jump made) into the throne room
A) Tatsumaki did way more, B) Geryu himself was ******** himself over Saitama's power earlier. This is bullshit confidence, as we discussed earlier.
what are you referring to?
You said that the S-Class were fighting unsplit Melz. It was his split and unsplit forms that had trouble and were getting their attacks blocked.
what about that inverse square thingy? Wouldn't destroying the surface while on the other side of the planet be much harder than what it was calced at if it's via an explosion?
Inverse square law isn't used for explosions, it's used for people who withstand explosions.

That doesn't look like he's outpacing his own explosions.

If anything, it looks like his explosions have already formed before Genos and AC move to another area.

I been reading up on the profiles for saitama and reading the Manga
I think his parallel timeline current powers are listed wrong or need to be corrected
Its power mimicry or at least a possible power mimicry

well that's ******* annoying
guess I'll actually have to go through with the ******* Borochi bullshit that I've dreaded for all this time
wait no no no I'm not giving up that easy, let me back up
Geryuganshoop is dead by the time the databook takes place, meaning tatsumaki would be the strongest psychic at the time
chronologically speaking, geryu being the strongest while he was alive is still completely in-bounds
additionally, it could easily refer to tatsumaki as the strongest on earth since that's the only place that really is relevant for her, while geryu is specifically stated as the strongest psychic in the universe
so yeah, this is actually fine.
He didn't destroy 23% of the ship, he damaged it internally over the course of minutes. And even at that level he knew Gror got wiped in seconds.
Yes, he damaged 23% (of a REALLY big ******* ship btw) of it in a very short time, which means they already knew by default he was capable of breaking through walls
which is significant, because the moon jump was unable to actually break through the ceiling.
A) Tatsumaki did way more, B) Geryu himself was ******** himself over Saitama's power earlier. This is bullshit confidence, as we discussed earlier.
Because geryuganshoop was specifically trying to make sure the ship didn't get damaged, so of course he wouldn't destroy the ship like tatsumaki was doing.
And Geryuganshoop was still going "how is this possible" when saitama was stronger than him, so the confidence was very real from both geryu AND boros. It's a DOUBLE confidence scaling.
You said that the S-Class were fighting unsplit Melz. It was his split and unsplit forms that had trouble and were getting their attacks blocked.
Melz split immediately after fighting Iaian, nobody actually withstood any attack from merged melz.
inverse square law isn't used for explosions, it's used for people who withstand explosions.
from my knowledge, the further away something is, it gets exponentially harder to damage it with an explosion, which means that being able to, say, destroy a tower that's on the other side of the planet would be insanely more powerful than high 8-C+. I'll have to inquire with the therefir about it though.

Geryuganshoop is dead by the time the databook takes place, meaning tatsumaki would be the strongest psychic at the time
It says ever, as in for all time.
Yes, he damaged 23% (of a REALLY big ******* ship btw) of it in a very short time
Tats was performing similar feats. The point is moreso that this isn't even a semi-notable fraction of a fraction of a fraction of her strength.
which means they already knew by default he was capable of breaking through walls
which is significant, because the moon jump was unable to actually break through the ceiling.
The ceiling is far thicker, and the jump caused the gravity core to partially fail. Breaking through one wall is in no way similar to the moon jump, but not orders of magnitude lower.
Because geryuganshoop was specifically trying to make sure the ship didn't get damaged
No he wasn't. It was just a full-on rubble barrage directed against Saitama.
And Geryuganshoop was still going "how is this possible" when saitama was stronger than him, so the confidence was very real from both geryu AND boros. It's a DOUBLE confidence scaling.
The bullshit confidence he didn't have earlier is still bullshit confidence. All he believes is that Saitama shouldn't have tanked it like it was literally nothing.
Melz split immediately after fighting Iaian, nobody actually withstood any attack from merged melz.
He then refused, and Bang casually stomped him.

Back