• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We scale it to the actual jump, not the rotation. This is just the level the rotation is at.

Why is its durability High 6-A then..?
essentially the logic used is that saitama jumped with enough force to make god's crater (gonna call it this from now on) and therefore landed with that force, which the ship was able to withstand without saitama breaking a hole through the ceiling.

That's not AP.
I mean it's debatable if LS is the right thing to say here, since Saitama isn't heavy (unless you're tatsumaki lmao), especially not on the moon, the only reason it really formed was because of the extremely fast propulsion of his legs
kinda like the difference between bulldozing someone, punching them down, and shoving them really hard while already touching them

I forgot to calculate Tatsumaki pulverizing that landmass. Is there a method in crushing something until its pulverized or do I just do basic pulverization of rock?

mean it's debatable if LS is the right thing to say here, since Saitama isn't heavy (unless you're tatsumaki lmao), especially not on the moon, the only reason it really formed was because of the extremely fast propulsion of his legs
Yeah, that's LS.

If someone placed their hands on the ground and push really hard, creating a crater, thats not an AP feat.

He said Saitama was many times stronger than him for destroying it, so definitely not.
I adressed that in my other comment.
Do you even know what my argument is? I know that scaling Bang to the meteor might be stretching it considering he was prepared to die but hear me out. At the beginning of OVA 4, Bang is seen thinking about what would have happened if he has used WSRSF against the meteor. Later in the episode, he claims that he could have defeated Saitama about 200 times in the shop. Even towards the end of the episode, he contemplates who would win between him and Saitama.

The problem is that the first point about him being prepared to die still is there. And he was thinking about attacking Saitama while off guard in the shop which explains why he was unsure about who would win later on. He also has a statement where he says Saitama is far stronger than him. All of these imply that rather than scaling directly, Bang would only scale to the meteor through WSRSF. And there are barely any characters who scale to that besides Garou. It is possible to scale Darkshine since Garou claims not even Bang's WSRSF could deflect Darkshine's attack but it might create contradictions.

We ended up going with the moon crater because of something @Therefir said
Therefir literally did not say anything. Everyone just changed their mind from agreeing with Mathew saying a lot of energy was lost to disagreeing with him, which resulted in Moon Jump scaling getting readded. I'll make a new CRT soon to remove the ship's durability scaling.

Therefir literally did not say anything. Everyone just changed their mind from agreeing with Mathew saying a lot of energy was lost to disagreeing with him, which resulted in Moon Jump scaling getting readded. I'll make a new CRT soon to remove the ship's durability scaling.
I was referring to stuff like this and this, but sure
I think Saitama landed with the same amount of force with which he jumped, or at least that was the intention the manga was trying to portray

alright then a quick change of pace
IMG_0437.png

this appears to be electricity coming off of rover's explosions
think it's worth a shot?
I think it might just be artistic flair, iirc HE and Choze energy blasts do the same thing but they are just heat blasts

Also Gyoro Gyoro especifically called Rover blasts heat bombs

I adressed that in my other comment.
Cool, so the OVA is just wrong because he himself admits frequently in the manga that that Saitama is way out of his league.

As for defeating 200 times, what does this even mean? Like in a fight, in a competition?

Even Human Garou's WSRF could deflect attacks capable of ******* him up.

Garou is referring to the technique itself, not actually Bang's own WSRF. Bang himself personally deflected all of DS' attacks, and DS implies that the only reason Garou couldn't was because he didn't have that level of experience.

Also temperature feats are used in jojo
Here to tell you we actually don't and don't try and pull a whataboutism with JoJo, I see that shit everytime.
Only Avdol's are used for scaling due to explicit other reasoning involving Plat and stuff.

We don't use Pet Shop or White Album's freezing feats for example for anyone but them.

Only OVA I think its actually canon is Road to Hero, maaaybe the rest of S1 ones as iirc ONE had involvement in them but I don't think this is true for S2

Here to tell you we actually don't and don't try and pull a whataboutism with JoJo, I see that shit everytime.
O,nly Avdol's are used for scaling due to explicit other reasoning involving Plat and stuff.

We don't use Pet Shop or White Album's freezing feats for example for anyone but them.
The issue here is that HE blasts are explosions and not just a temperature feat

The issue here is that HE blasts are explosions and not just a temperature feat
But they’re just fireballs. Not once or ever are they referenced to be shockwaves and there’s nothing alluding to the impact vaporizing the ground when we see the fireball is what causes this destruction.

Cool, so the OVA is just wrong because he himself admits frequently in the manga that that Saitama is way out of his league.
Yes, in strength. I am not trying to upgrade Bang's physicals though. He would still have High 7-C durability, striking strength, AP, etc. I am suggesting something along the lines of "up to High 6-C with WSRSF."

A variation of glass cannon?
As for defeating 200 times, what does this even mean? Like in a fight, in a competition?
In a fight. He says Saitama wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and he is naive. Then follows up by saying he could defeat him about 200 times in the span of his shopping time according to his mental simulations.
Firstly, didn't he admit it wouldn't have worked?
What wouldn't have worked? Trying to fight against him? He doesn't admit anything of sorts as far as I remember. When Saitama tries to fight instead, he says that has no intention to fight to the death over a game.
Secondly, even Human Garou's WSRF could deflect attacks capable of ******* him up.
Exactly my point. If Garou's incomplete WSRSF can do that, then why Bang can't deflect an attack far above his league?
Garou is referring to the technique itself, not actually Bang's own WSRF.
Then that's one weird way to word it. Especially considering he was using the very same technique.
I am aware of that sequence but it was in a sparring match. It is unlikely that either was taking it seriously. Darkshine already states that he didn't take any damage and was mostly the aggressor. And since Bang was initially holding back against a monster like Melzalgald, I can't see him taking a spar so seriously. He also has amps such as Abandonment and Awakening Breath, to boot.
DS implies that the only reason Garou couldn't was because he didn't have that level of experience.
Following this line of thinking alongside the previous one creates a contradiction. If Garou thinks the WSRSF technique isn't strong enough to deflect Darkshine, then how come Bang's version can? It would only work if Garou was talking about a level of WSRSF above his own level but below Bang's which doesn't make any sense. (Or he was specifically talking about his own WSRSF which is even weirder way to put it)

I think we should just discard Darkshine's take entirely considering he doesn't know a thing about martial arts. Not to mention, Garou performs CFDSF moments later. Bang and Bomb together can barely perform a supposedly inferior technique. He shouldn't be below Bang in terms of skill at this point.

Last edited:
Yes, in strength. I am not trying to upgrade Bang's physicals though. He would still have High 7-C durability, striking strength, AP, etc. I am suggesting something along the lines of "up to High 6-C with WSRSF."
Exactly my point. If Garou's incomplete WSRSF can do that, then why Bang can't deflect an attack far above his league?
WSRF isn't AP as such when it comes to deflection. It's taking advantage of inferior technique.
What wouldn't have worked? Trying to fight against him? He doesn't admit anything of sorts as far as I remember. When Saitama tries to fight instead, he says that has no intention to fight to the death over a game.
I was misremembering something from the OVA so nevermind.
Then that's one weird way to word it. Especially considering he was using the very same technique.
Not in context. Garou hates Bang and he hates using the WSRF (something Bang invented) at all, so he simply regards it as Bang's technique.
I am aware of that sequence but it was in a sparring match. It is unlikely that either was taking it seriously. Darkshine already states that he didn't take any damage and was mostly the aggressor.
Darkshine has stated that even he doesn't know how to harm himself, and is shown to be physically superior to Bang. Him taking no damage doesn't contradict any of my points because base Bang literally can't damage him.

The fact that he's even using it as a comparison in the first place suggests this isn't the case for DS at least.
And since Bang was initially holding back against a monster like Melzalgald, I can't see him taking a spar so seriously. He also has amps such as Abandonment and Awakening Breath, to boot.
Abandonment isn't an amp, and Awakened Breath is something he only ever uses in life or death scenarios.
Following this line of thinking alongside the previous one creates a contradiction. If Garou thinks the WSRSF technique isn't strong enough to deflect Darkshine, then how come Bang's version can?
Simple. Bang is far more experienced and superior to Garou physically. I don't see a contradiction here.
I think we should just discard Darkshine's take entirely considering he doesn't know a thing about martial arts. Not to mention, Garou performs CFDSF moments later.
Garou being able to perform a CFDSF doesn't mean he's superior to Bang and Bomb individually at those techniques, just that he can impossibly combine them. We later see Bang and Bomb match Garou at these same individual techniques after his skills and strength increase dramatically.

Last edited:
Back