• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like everyone is just thirsting for higher results, what happened to accuracy and consistency first?
They are just bummed out because of the High 7-C downgrades. It's like, the lowest they have ever been since a long time.

Give it more time, and they will definitely find a way to get out of High 7-C accept it and move on.

Looks like everyone is just thirsting for higher results, what happened to accuracy and consistency first?
Coming from the guy who’s trying to argue that temperature feats are invalid for the sake of downgrades…but yes, accuracy is more important.
Does anyone else think that there are grounds to scale Melzalgald to Geryuganshoop? Or maybe we can scale Bang to the meteor through confidence scaling.
The bang one doesn’t really make sense, but I had an argument that merged melza could scale to the moon jump, since Boros ordered the three of them to kill Saitama after he already destroyed 23% of the ship, and he should probably be comparable to Geryuganshoop who turned throne room rubble to dust and was confident on being able to kill him after watching him break a large hole through the throne room entrance
Of course unmerged melza can’t scale because he’s weaker, and he also couldn’t even do more than minor damage to silverfang.

static-assets-upload1404493194086232530.jpg

Nah, they’re just don’t scale to physicals.

Ask any calc member, temperature feats don’t scale to physicals.
Durability scales to temperature feats as I very clearly laid out for you in the other thread (but you ignored it)
tanking the high 7-A hemperor ball would warrant high 7-A durability AND heat resistance, not just one or the other.

They are just bummed out because of the High 7-C downgrades. It's like, the lowest they have ever been since a long time.

Give it more time, and they will definitely find a way to get out of High 7-C accept it and move on.
I think it’s their fault for whining when we had everyone at 7-B

Durability scales to temperature feats as I very clearly laid out for you in the other thread (but you ignored it)
tanking the high 7-A hemperor ball would warrant high 7-A durability AND heat resistance, not just one or the other.
I didn’t ignore anything because you proved nothing. You would only have heat resistance.
Tanking the attack would only be heat resistance because all of the energy it’s releasing is pure temperature.

A prime example of this is Todoroki half hot half cold scaling being removed because its all temperature based.

I didn’t ignore anything because you proved nothing. You would only have heat resistance.
Tanking the attack would only be heat resistance because all of the energy it’s releasing is pure temperature.

A prime example of this is Todoroki half hot half cold scaling being removed because its all temperature based.
Temperature feats still have joules, which is a metric used for AP
bringing up the wiki being wrong in other cases isn’t proof either, because I can bring up all the times that temp feat scaling was accepted

Temperature feats still have joules, which is a metric used for AP
They’re literally not impact joules, just ask any calc member.
bringing up the wiki being wrong in other cases isn’t proof either, because I can bring up all the times that temp feat scaling was accepted
Bringing up the wiki acknowledging that temperature feats=/=impact feats is a form of convincing you they don’t work.

Show ANY temperature calc that has been accepted.

Even then, has the series ever consistently portrayed that level of power?
No. But OPM usually reserves that kind of feat for a few characters. The rest just scales. Think about 4-A OPM people.
The bang one doesn’t really make sense
Do you even know what my argument is? I know that scaling Bang to the meteor might be stretching it considering he was prepared to die but hear me out. At the beginning of OVA 4, Bang is seen thinking about what would have happened if he has used WSRSF against the meteor. Later in the episode, he claims that he could have defeated Saitama about 200 times in the shop. Even towards the end of the episode, he contemplates who would win between him and Saitama.

The problem is that the first point about him being prepared to die still is there. And he was thinking about attacking Saitama while off guard in the shop which explains why he was unsure about who would win later on. He also has a statement where he says Saitama is far stronger than him. All of these imply that rather than scaling directly, Bang would only scale to the meteor through WSRSF. And there are barely any characters who scale to that besides Garou. It is possible to scale Darkshine since Garou claims not even Bang's WSRSF could deflect Darkshine's attack but it might create contradictions.

They’re literally not impact joules, just ask any calc member.
Well a calc member who sees this can come explain why they wouldn’t be valid, but until then, something that produces joules is valid for durability
Bringing up the wiki acknowledging that temperature feats=/=impact feats is a form of convincing you they don’t work.

Show ANY temperature calc that has been accepted.
Ignoring the accepted temperature calcs from THIS verse, there’s also the ice feat from PvZ1 which is used for the scaling
So as I said, previous cases of it not being accepted is not an argument

No. But OPM usually reserves that kind of feat for a few characters. The rest just scales. Think about 4-A OPM people.

Do you even know what my argument is? I know that scaling Bang to the meteor might be stretching it considering he was prepared to die but hear me out. At the beginning of OVA 4, Bang is seen thinking about what would have happened if he has used WSRSF against the meteor. Later in the episode, he claims that he could have defeated Saitama about 200 times in the shop. Even towards the end of the episode, he contemplates who would win between him and Saitama.

The problem is that the first point about him being prepared to die still is there. And he was thinking about attacking Saitama while off guard in the shop which explains why he was unsure about who would win later on. He also has a statement where he says Saitama is far stronger than him. All of these imply that rather than scaling directly, Bang would only scale to the meteor through WSRSF. And there are barely any characters who scale to that besides Garou. It is possible to scale Darkshine since Garou claims not even Bang's WSRSF could deflect Darkshine's attack but it might create contradictions.
OVA is unusable

Anyways back to business
I’d like to argue a bit more about Geryuganshoop scaling above Tatsumaki before I make the crt
To see where everyone stands, and also to form my arguments

Back