• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
End of story. We should just agree to put that shit on the profile regardless.
it's not like there's some higher power stopping staff from applying changes that they agree to be true. Boo hoo, there's no solid standalone evidence, simply put it on the profile if it is agreed with, because that's how the voting system works
For the last time, you're wrong about this so-called voting system. The boo hoo should be applied to people who endlessly complain that they can't get what they want, and have to rig the 'system' for that to happen.
it's not as if god himself is going to rise from the moon and smite you because you put a very obviously true thing on a profile in the vs battles fandom wiki. It's not misinformation when it's heavily implied.
It's also not as if God himself will smite the wiki if we don't. Yet you keep treating Boros not scaling to Orochi as an affront to God.

Last edited:
For the last time, you're wrong about this so-called voting system. The boo hoo should be applied to people who endlessly complain that they can't get what they want, and have to rig the 'system' for that to happen.

It's also not as if God himself will smite the wiki if we don't. Yet you keep treating Boros not scaling to Orochi as an affront to God.
god is gonna smite you for this

I remember once a person wrote to me that a piece of the Earth's core in the feat with Orochi does not have a diameter of 300 kilometers. Say, since Orochi absorbed it, it means it wasn’t that big (like otherwise there would have been a massive crater hundreds of kilometers in diameter under it), and that well-known scan showed only a ball in general against the background of the Earth in Orochi’s feat. Kind of like when we saw Garou with Centipede in the background.

I don't believe this, but in fact, there is a chance it could be true. I hope we find out in the third season.

I don't want this to be true.

What he absorbed was energy.
This energy moved all the soil around. I think she was strong.

In the current calculations, we did not use the mass of the ball because we assume that it is not made from the core of the Earth and is actually energy? We consider only the kinetics of the deformation of the environment. Or not?

I haven't looked at the current settlements with Orochi.

We just calculated the surrounding layers of earth that the energy deformed, yes. Nothing to do with the mass of the material or energy he pulled.

I remember when Orochi didn't exist in the webcomic, they put him in the manga, and then decided to retcon his fight into the narrative equivalent of a wet blanket.

I remember DartSpiderr spent a few hours the day before the redraw and calculated Orochi's Country level and it was almost accepted.

It was funny when all his efforts were useless.

That happened to ZamasuChan, IIRC.

They calculated Garou's mountain push feat, and then it got redrawn.

How are the chances too low? It's fiction. For all we know, Orochi was the strongest person in the universe besides Saitama after Boros died.
It doesn’t really matter if it’s fiction, it’s just that the chances are already a cosmic exception since Boros has been around the universe and fought the strongest people on each planet and shitstomped them in armored form. You can’t deny that the chances of there being two beings who can beat Boros on the same planet are basically impossible odds.
Like, if saitama’s existence was already one in a million, orochi being stronger than Boros too would be like one in a trillion
Nobody can deny that there’s a very slim chance that orochi is stronger, and definitely a 0% chance that he was written to be stronger.
Given that he's shown to be unharmed by this level of impact, narratively they wouldn't repeat that kind of thing.
“This level of impact”
Your own wording there quite literally implies that Boros is > orochi
they certainly made a big deal out of Garou hitting saitama with a 5-C consecutive normal punches, or perhaps even saitama being temporarily out of commission after being hit with a high 4-C gamma ray burst
and yet, Orochi is quite clearly portrayed to be weak and is never given any kind of acknowledgement or hype-up scene like that against saitama. As you said in your own words, an attack on Boros’ level wouldn’t warrant the same reaction again; orochi’s attack didn’t warrant anything because Boros had already hit him harder

I’ll get to the rest later but I don’t have time
but you’re kinda right about a lot of the other stuff, but I still have a little more about that to say

It doesn’t really matter if it’s fiction, it’s just that the chances are already a cosmic exception since Boros has been around the universe and fought the strongest people on each planet and shitstomped them in armored form. You can’t deny that the chances of there being two beings who can beat Boros on the same planet are basically impossible odds.
Why is that impossible? There could be a dozen monsters stronger than Boros on Earth and the people wouldn't know because Saitama has already killed them.

Why is that impossible? There could be a dozen monsters stronger than Boros on Earth and the people wouldn't know because Saitama has already killed them.
Earth is considered a pretty weak planet, even by Blast, who was active well before Saitama had the chance to even fight tiger level threats, and doesn't even view Tatsumaki as that big of a deal.

Edited for clarity.

If Garou's copying relies on his understanding of flow could he become a good musician by copying and improving on famous people?

there could be, but the chances are ridiculously low, as was the entire point of what I said. I shouldn’t have to inform you of how much of a cosmic coincidence it would be for orochi and tatsumaki and (Sage Centipede and Ocean Water because iirc there’s an upcoming crt to scale them above orochi) to also be stronger than Boros

I’d also like to bring up one more time that Boros endured a couple normal punches while orochi was turned into mush by the very first punch
Honestly I still believe that orochi’s physicals shouldn’t even be high 6-A to begin with considering the fact that he determined that someone who could beat rover and centipede required his full power from the very beginning.

But either way, I feel like we should view saitama saying the Gaia cannon was “splashing water around” and indirectly calling orochi not strong should be just as valid as Geryuganshoop being “nothing but a bad joke” scaling is.

I feel like we should view saitama saying the Gaia cannon was “splashing water around” and indirectly calling orochi not strong should be just as valid as Geryuganshoop being “nothing but a bad joke” scaling is.
We could, for statements made after Saitama fought Orochi, not for statements before that.

It‘s honestly really funny how you think it’s bullshit to not scale Boros to a statement made after he literally died.
It’s not the same as “the strongest person I’ve ever fought” it’s literally just saying over and over that guy A is strong while saying guy B is not strong. Your claim is based on the illogical idea that saying someone is strong is somehow limited by time and is no longer valid for things that come after.
Boros is considered strong by saitama, Orochi is very clearly not, time has nothing to do with it (especially considering that the fights are literally at most a few weeks apart, so the Boros fight was quite literally a RECENT EVENT)

By this logic, Saitama fights Boros, says he’s strong twice and says he’s almost a real fight, and then less than a month later he’s like “yeah the csrc was like splashing water around”
I hope you realize that it would make 0 sense whatsoever.

No I don't. Saitama just pitied Boros and entertained him a little. He did call him "the strongest I've ever fought so far" but that would only make him scale above Vaccine Man lol.

No I don't. Saitama just pitied Boros and entertained him a little. He did call him "the strongest I've ever fought so far" but that would only make him scale above Vaccine Man lol.
I am not even talking about that statement

pitying Boros doesn’t work as an argument either, since Saitama literally thinks “almost a real fight” in his own mind, where Boros can’t hear, along with calling him strong to genos after he was already dead

Also saitama actually calls Boros strong 4 times total, I forgot the one in chapter 34 (cbari)
he puts an extreme amount of emphasis on Boros being strong both to his face and not to his face, while saitama thinks of orochi as a nobody both to his face and not to his face (see image below)

IMG_0330.jpg

Lol

Back