• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
sm8aleg13d7a1.png
It’s time to use the almost a real fight

we literally have scans of low 7-B characters swinging at his smallest light attacks and them literally bouncing off and you still act like the balls don’t have solid properties and durability.
ignoring the absolute insanity of that, it still wouldn’t mean shit regardless because clearly atomic was able to completely overcome that force when he obliterated the ball.
Please don’t act like any of us remember this at the time, you didn’t provide the scans of this, it’s not listed on the profile, we all simply forgot this took place. Given that his orbs haven’t been shown to consistently operate like this may have affected how we view them.
Point still stands, Atomic Samu
this is like saying “tatsumaki’s barrier isn’t actually a solid object, it’s actually just a repulsive force that makes sure nothing can get past it” as an argument to say that destroying her barrier doesn’t qualify for AP
But I never said that or claimed that, and the barrier is quite literally repulsive force that makes sure nothing gets passed it. That’s how it’s described in the manga and something of the sort would still warrant an ap upgrade, as it’s literally pushing against outside forces.
I don’t think you understand your own argument.
and for the record, choze’s energy ball also was still shown to be a struggle for Suiryu even when it hadn’t exploded, and was able to completely endure a kick from Suiryu which also resulted in a 7-C or higher feat
And it still never exploded.
And homelas balls have been shown to explode in a fire like nature while Bug God’s disperses in an energy like orb. It’s clear while being similar in nature, the orbs all operate differently. I fail to see your point.

Just gonna emphasize the fact that the small balls literally took hits from Iaian and didn’t break, and the biggest and strongest ball got completely obliterated by atomic samurai
And nothing you’ve provided depicts the bigger balls having higher durability. The only thing that has changed is the size of the attack.

8A Bos Genos is stupid. He's at least city level via being stated capable of destroying a mountain.
8-A is prior to the mountain busting feat. Large Town level is where he busts it.

This mountain argument is such cope. First off, mountains have to be way bigger than 609 metres for it to breech City level. Secondly, we see him bust the House of Evolution mountain that's talked about in Murata's tweet, and he doesn't even destroy it. Lastly, Murata has literally said that his opinions without ONE's backing aren't necessarily useable.

Please don’t act like any of us remember this at the time, you didn’t provide the scans of this, it’s not listed on the profile, we all simply forgot this took place. Given that his orbs haven’t been shown to consistently operate like this may have affected how we view them.
Point still stands, Atomic Samu
it's literally on the profile
But I never said that or claimed that, and the barrier is quite literally repulsive force that makes sure nothing gets passed it. That’s how it’s described in the manga and something of the sort would still warrant an ap upgrade, as it’s literally pushing against outside forces.
I don’t think you understand your own argument.
The point I was making was that destroying the orb would still result in high 7-A AP regardless since just counteracting it would take high 7-A AP even if somehow it didn't have high 7-A durability. By the way, it does have high 7-A durability.
And homelas balls have been shown to explode in a fire like nature while Bug God’s disperses in an energy like orb. It’s clear while being similar in nature, the orbs all operate differently. I fail to see your point.
I once again point to the balls bouncing away after being struck with low 7-B swords. Also we do have a murata statement that vaccine man, hemperor, and choze's energy attacks are all the same.
And nothing you’ve provided depicts the bigger balls having higher durability. The only thing that has changed is the size of the attack.
I feel like common sense would kick in at some point, but regardless it should inherently take more to obliterate it due to the size of it and the fact that all his other projectiles are shown to have durability that scales to their own AP.

it's literally on the profile
No, it only says it blocked attacks from VFU, which is wrong.
The point I was making was that destroying the orb would still result in high 7-A AP regardless since just counteracting it would take high 7-A AP even if somehow it didn't have high 7-A durability. By the way, it does have high 7-A durability.
It doesn’t have High 7-A durability, that’s baseless and unsupported by anything in the series.
I once again point to the balls bouncing away after being struck with low 7-B swords. Also we do have a murata statement that vaccine man, hemperor, and choze's energy attacks are all the same.
And we have in series of evidence of them being different in some way.
While being similar they clearly have differences.

I feel like common sense would kick in at some point,
No need to be offensive. It’s just a manga series go outside or sum bro
but regardless it should inherently take more to obliterate it due to the size of it and the fact that all his other projectiles are shown to have durability that scales to their own AP.
Prove it’s durability scale to high 7-a or otherwise this entire discussion is a waste of time

No, it only says it blocked attacks from VFU, which is wrong.
I don't know how but for some reason the only other justification on there is invisible to you, which literally has the scan of the exact scene I'm talking about
It doesn’t have High 7-A durability, that’s baseless and unsupported by anything in the series.
🗿
And we have in series of evidence of them being different in some way.
While being similar they clearly have differences.
Evidence such as?
Prove it’s durability scale to high 7-a or otherwise this entire discussion is a waste of time
because the AP of attacks scale to their own durability
if it can make iaian exert himself against it without the balls breaking it indicates that they not only have low 7-B durability, but also AP
therefore we can conclude that a light ball with high 7-A properties would take a high 7-A attack to completely shatter
No need to be offensive. It’s just a manga series go outside or sum bro
I am just a tad annoyed that this is the third time in a row you've looked at HE's dura justification and failed to notice the second justification giving the exact scan I'm talking about.
even though recon already posted it earlier anyways, so this is more like the 4th time you've denied its existence.

Makes sense.

I was also looking at Genos’ profiles and his calcs and noticed something. Most of his feats are done out of temperature, such as him destroying part of a mountain. His incineration canons all reference high temperature instead of a strong impact. And in almost every instance of it being used, it’s burning or melting something.
So can we truly treat it like a strong impact that’s destroying the mountain? Or is it fire blast with high temperature charring the mountain?

Back