• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R.b1e0352157cb05e2dd4ecbec4eb2792b

Yo I just looked at tatsumaki's durability in the wiki and saw it listed as "unknown" without barriers.

Seeing as how most of us are in agreement that she can probably boost her physicallity through the esper skill "protection", and factoring in the examples previously presented, could we give her durability a more definite number?

On topic of estimating her durability, is calculating the amount of force exerted upon tatsumaki's arm while saitama held it when he was being pushed away by tatsumaki's "full" psychic might a viable method?

Last edited:
Yo I just looked at tatsumaki's durability in the wiki and saw it listed as "unknown" without barriers.

Seeing as how most of us are in agreement that she can probably boost her physicallity through the esper skill "protection", and factoring in the examples previously presented, could we give her durability a more definite number?

On topic of estimating her durability, is calculating the amount of force exerted upon tatsumaki's arm while saitama held it when he was being pushed away by tatsumaki's "full" psychic might a viable method?
No

I didn't say without psychic powers lol. The problem is the wiki only lists "physicals" and "barrier" for distinctions in durability, but doesn't include tatsumaki's durability for when she boosts her physicals
It would be the exact same as with her barriers and psychic powers, it’s really redundant.

It’s still just psychic powers
Yeah just like barriers lmao.
we already know she has high 6-A durability and high 6-A AP with psychic power
With barriers. The section is already open to categorizing her durability between "physicals" and "barrier"; basically accepting psychic powers that affect durability as a category for durability; with the physicals labeled as "unknown". Why label it as unknown when tatsumaki has been explicitly shown to boost her physicals?

With barriers. The section is already open to categorizing her durability between "physicals" and "barrier", with the physicals labeled as "unknown". Why label it as unknown when tatsumaki has been explicitly shown to boost her physicals?
Because that only applies when she’s actively using her power, and it’s literally just the same psychic power as always so it’s really just unnecessary to add her using the exact same power in a different way
it’s like going on Naruto’s profile and being like “high 7-A with rasengan, high 7-A with kicks, high 7-A with punches, High 7-A with shadow clones” it’s really pointless to me since it’s not actually a different ability or anything

Not to mention it’s kinda just out of character since she really only used it one time to make fun of psykos’ gravity and then the next fight she just keeps using barriers anyways
I don’t think it’s notable in any way to be put on the profile. The only thing that it would go in is powers and abilities, not the durability section.

it’s like going on Naruto’s profile and being like “high 7-A with rasengan, high 7-A with kicks, high 7-A with punches, High 7-A with shadow clones” it’s really pointless to me since it’s not actually a different ability or anything
What? We’d just have to change “Multi-Continent level with Barriers” to “Multi-Continent level with psychic powers” lol

Not to mention it’s kinda just out of character since she really only used it one time to make fun of psykos’ gravity and then the next fight she just keeps using barriers anyways
I don’t think it’s notable in any way to be put on the profile. The only thing that it would go in is powers and abilities, not the durability section.
Uh are you sure it was only ONE time? Exactly no other instance where she could have been using the "protection" skill? No possible happenstance where her using said power explains why she was able to withstand attacks without barriers?

So ya'll can anyone chip in with yer thoughts?

This how physics work or?

Not a feat and we’ve been over this.
I’d suggest making a crt out of it so it can get shot down in a bloody mess because I don’t wanna argue with it again once it’s finished
I wasn’t arguing with you or trying to. It wasn’t even directed towards you. Why comment on something you clearly don’t want to argue against?

Nobody actually refuted it, and the argument just faded off. The only counter argument was everyone scaling to it which doesn’t contradict anything

I wasn’t arguing with you or trying to. It wasn’t even directed towards you. Why comment on something you clearly don’t want to argue against?

Nobody actually refuted it, and the argument just faded off. The only counter argument was everyone scaling to it which doesn’t contradict anything
The counter argument is the fact that it’s not a feat to begin with 🗿
Take it to content revision pal.

I’m not asking for any revised feats, I’m simply giving my opinion on Tatsumaki’s durability. If you don’t like it oh well, you don’t have to read the replies or argue against it. You can ignore me altogether if needed

Back