• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sunblade shouldn’t scale to the High 7 A feat tho, he never overpowered it or clashed with the explosion
He completely annihilated the entire damn attack
He had already cut it in half with his first attack
goofy ass scaling where completely obliterating something (when not even using a blunt weapon, mind you) doesn’t grant a rating

Except Vaccine Man making obvious that God created him/granted him powers and the heavy implications in the recent chapters that what actually attracted God to Earth was Saitama breaking his limiter.

The moon being used as an "eye" thanks to the crater is just a really clever use of the visual.
nah I like the moon house theory more.

Me when I block a High 7-A attack with my forearm only being partially cut and withstanding several other slashes to my body but I don't scale because 🤷‍♂️
Hm could it be that atomic samurai simply wasn't used to his new strength and wasn't initially able to use his full power? I mean the first time he cuts golden sperm, unknowing of how durable golden sperm is, it only slices golden sperms arm halfway through- but the next moment, while having the sword stuck and thus unable to swing and properly generate the same amount of force, still manages to do the same amount of damage as earlier by simply pushing the sword down. Also isn't using the sun blade rapidly weakens the user? So it makes it even MORE impressive!

As in, he was able to replicate the same feats that nearly cut golden sperm's arm off, while being nerfed. Now imagine what happens if he started off using that level of power from the get go

Last edited:
arale,popeye and bugs bunny:

Yet there isn't much in terms of character development in those, they are in episodic, nonlinear stories that barely contain continuity because the entire point is to be funny.

Convince me bugs bunny has a character arc, then we'll talk lmao.

Yet there isn't much in terms of character development in those, they are in episodic, nonlinear stories that barely contain continuity because the entire point is to be funny.

Convince me bugs bunny has a character arc, then we'll talk lmao.
next time be more specific,not say ''they are not main characters''say ''they don't have deveploment like characters''

Hm could it be that atomic samurai simply wasn't used to his new strength and wasn't initially able to use his full power? I mean the first time he cuts golden sperm, unknowing of how durable golden sperm is, it only slices golden sperms arm halfway through- but the next moment, while having the sword stuck and thus unable to swing and properly generate the same amount of force, still manages to do the same amount of damage as earlier by simply pushing the sword down. Also isn't using the sun blade rapidly weakens the user? So it makes it even MORE impressive!
All of this is headcanon and the only thing the Sunblade does is drain the stamina of the user, not his strength. This effect only being visible after the Sun Blade is seathed again.

Golden Sperm clashed with Atomic directly and withstood the cut to his forearm and other slashes to his body, he scales.

Like really picture what you are defending here, a being with Low 7-B durability would be cut like jelly if it were to clash and withstand as many slashes as Golden Sperm did. I can't even believe I have to explain this.

Golden Sperm clashed with Atomic directly and withstood the cut to his forearm and other slashes to his body, he scales.
To be specific, Atomic Samurai upscales from high 7-A given he completely obliterated it, and golden sperm downscales from the Sun Blade since he did get cut partially, but it ends up being the same thing anyways.

He completely annihilated the entire damn attack
He had already cut it in half with his first attack
goofy ass scaling where completely obliterating something (when not even using a blunt weapon, mind you) doesn’t grant a rating
It’s the equivalent of destroying a grenade. You wouldn’t scale to the explosion because it didn’t detonate.

His light balls are literally compared to fire, unless he’s destroying the literal explosion cutting it up before it disperses isn’t much of a feat.

Plus we have no way of knowing how many attacks this took.

All of this is headcanon and the only thing the Sunblade does is drain the stamina of the user, not his strength. This effect only being visible after the Sun Blade is seathed again.

"I mean the first time he cuts golden sperm, unknowing of how durable golden sperm is, it only slices golden sperms arm halfway through- but the next moment, while having the sword stuck and thus unable to swing and properly generate the same amount of force, still manages to do the same amount of damage as earlier by simply pushing the sword down" wasn't this part literally just me reiterating what happened in the panels?

Like what else could it mean if atomic samurai can perform the feat while being able to swing his sword, then perfectly replicate said feat while having the sword stuck on one position and being barred from swinging it? What other interpretation is there? Are you telling me that not being able to swing the sword has no difference?

Also regarding the sun blades effects, i based it off the wikis and some mention it as "weakens" the user, and vsbattles notes that it "significantly drains energy" and so I assumed that seeing as how stamina is linked with how well you perform physically, ig it factors in. Though then again, he could just be getting the power through the sword itself and his stamina is separate?
Like really picture what you are defending here, a being with Low 7-B durability would be cut like jelly if it were to clash and withstand as many slashes as Golden Sperm did. I can't even believe I have to explain this.
And thats what would have happened to golden sperm if atomic used the same level of power he did at the end when he was nerfed.

Bro imagine having a samurai sword and cutting a tatami mat like butter by simply pushing down without swinging it. What you're proposing here is that if I managed the feat by swinging the sword, the numbers stay the same.

Last edited:
It’s the equivalent of destroying a grenade. You wouldn’t scale to the explosion because it didn’t detonate.

His light balls are literally compared to fire, unless he’s destroying the literal explosion cutting it up before it disperses isn’t much of a feat.

Plus we have no way of knowing how many attacks this took.
The ball literally has high 7-A durability and he cut it to nothingness
I’m gonna be real your idea of the scaling is a complete joke my guy, if obliterating something with high 7-A durability isn’t enough high 7-A evidence for you then your standards are just garbage
Not to mention the amount of attacks isn’t really relevant, especially since each one was already able to cut the damn thing in half by itself
there’s absolutely no way we have a scene of Atomic Samurai getting his insane new power and reducing a high 7-A attack to atoms instantly and you guys are still like “yeah homeless emperor is a hundred times stronger he doesn’t scale to something he obliterated” You should not be taken seriously here in any capacity

What’s faster the Quicksword or the Atomic Slash?
images

images

The ball literally has high 7-A durability and he cut it to nothingness
Where did you get this from? Lol. Homeless quite literally states his light attacks are super dense heat balls. All their feats come from temperature, even his high 6-A feat is shown to have been done due to high temperature (the rocks are literally melted) and he states his attacks normally vaporize whatever it touches.
Destroying this attack doesn’t warrant an upgrade, he’s only attacking it before it goes kaboomy.
I’m gonna be real your idea of the scaling is a complete joke my guy, if obliterating something with high 7-A durability isn’t enough high 7-A evidence for you then your standards are just garbage
Calm down bro, take a break from the site or something. Someone not agreeing with you doesn’t make their ideas a joke or make their standards bad. It’s called opinions.
Nah
You should not be taken seriously here in any capacity
Someone make him take a break 😂

Atomic Slash would be faster than Clare's quicksword and equal to Teresa's.
I think Clare’s quicksword could be equal to the AS with the right calculations, but I highly doubt it’s equal to Teresa’s (my current calc is at MFTL+)
Even if the calc method used for Quicksword is apparently very wrong according to Ugarik (The method used in this Focused Atomic Slash calc was copypasted from Teresa's own.)
That’s good to know, I’ll edit the calculation to fix this problem.

Where did you get this from? Lol. Homeless quite literally states his light attacks are super dense heat balls. All their feats come from temperature, even his high 6-A feat is shown to have been done due to high temperature (the rocks are literally melted) and he states his attacks normally vaporize whatever it touches.
Destroying this attack doesn’t warrant an upgrade, he’s only attacking it before it goes kaboomy.

Calm down bro, take a break from the site or something. Someone not agreeing with you doesn’t make their ideas a joke or make their standards bad. It’s called opinions.

Nah

Someone make him take a break 😂
Nobody is going to agree with High 7-A explosion durability. That doesn’t even make sense
Read the profile.

It’s clearly referring to it’s ability to counteract forces by using its own energy against something else. The balls themselves don’t have a set level of durability, that’s baseless and clearly a misinterpretation.
Yeah, that bit should be removed tbh.

Bad news but the justification kinda tells everything for me
the balls are clearly able to be solid and block things, like zombieman’s gunshots and his own explosions
it’s like you’re denying reality here

Sigh, can someone back me up here? His explosions haven’t been shown to be “solid” and “block things” they’ve only been shown to explode on contact and the force from the explosions can counteract weaker forces.

Think of a balloon full of water, like a really big one, compressed with thousands tons of water.
Anyone can cut the balloon open of they’re fast enough, but if this balloon pops on it’s own all the water will disperse out of it and flood it’s surroundings.

Instead of a water balloon think of super compressed fire. That’s HE light balls.

Sigh, can someone back me up here? His explosions haven’t been shown to be “solid” and “block things” they’ve only been shown to explode on contact and the force from the explosions can counteract weaker forces.

Think of a balloon full of water, like a really big one, compressed with thousands tons of water.
Anyone can cut the balloon open of they’re fast enough, but if this balloon pops on it’s own all the water will disperse out of it and flood it’s surroundings.

Instead of a water balloon think of super compressed fire. That’s HE light balls.
Yeah but he does literally use the light balls as barriers lol and in two of these occasions to cover himself from his own explosions
page_57.png

19.png

03.png

Yeah but he does literally use the light balls as barriers lol and in two of these occasions to cover himself from his own explosions
page_57.png

19.png

03.png
Im not saying they’re not barriers, I’m saying he only counteracts other forces by using the explosions to overpower whatever is coming towards him. Not once does he hold the ball infront of him to block something like a shield, which is what Ziller is implying.

we literally have scans of low 7-B characters swinging at his smallest light attacks and them literally bouncing off and you still act like the balls don’t have solid properties and durability.
ignoring the absolute insanity of that, it still wouldn’t mean shit regardless because clearly atomic was able to completely overcome that force when he obliterated the ball.
this is like saying “tatsumaki’s barrier isn’t actually a solid object, it’s actually just a repulsive force that makes sure nothing can get past it” as an argument to say that destroying her barrier doesn’t qualify for AP

and for the record, choze’s energy ball also was still shown to be a struggle for Suiryu even when it hadn’t exploded, and was able to completely endure a kick from Suiryu which also resulted in a 7-C or higher feat
And it still never exploded.

Just gonna emphasize the fact that the small balls literally took hits from Iaian and didn’t break, and the biggest and strongest ball got completely obliterated by atomic samurai

Iain hit them once each, and Atomic Samurai with the Sun Blade is stronger than Iaian anyway. Nothing is new there.

Bruh am I just dumb and there really is no difference by achieving the same feat without swinging the sword? A good lot of peeps here seem to agree with you going with the likes and maybe its just a matter of me not being knowledgeable of how vsbattles work lmao

Last edited:
Back