• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am pretty sure that was a joke
This is war, son. We can't let the other side have an inch of our sacred soil- not upon our lives. You think this is a joke? Men... good men, they have died over far less, this is the most serious question of our time and it can only be solved in blood.

Just notice, Saitama can seemingly see in complete Darkness.

one of my discord mates said that apparently god is imperceptible in any way, even with things like x-ray vision or thermopheric vision.
page_2.png

page_3.png

non of the lights that are used against god are useful.

Last edited:
Just notice, Saitama can seemingly see in complete Darkness.
At least in WC, Garou stated he could

Btw, why don't we scale Saitama's senses (and intelligence maybe?) to his Moon Jump: being able to jump from Moon to the exact point of Earth he was time ago and iirc taking in consideration the difference of gravity. Also we can scale it to him copying Garou's subatomic particles moves

1. Or more like Saitama gets another Key ( Casual/Serious/Post IO ) so 3 Keys in total

2. Depending on the translation Saitama might have stated the GRB briefly knocked him out

p_04.png

"When I came to, I was holding this..."
From what I remember though he already popped outa the ground and clearly concious before the two saitamas ever combined. Saitama was already awake, "when I came to, I was holding this..." came after. It must have meant something else.

one of my discord mates said that apparently god is imperceptible in any way, even with things like x-ray vision or thermopheric vision.
page_2.png

page_3.png

non of the lights that are used against god are useful.
Or it just means that the dimension they appeared in is just absolutely dark

Or it just means that the dimension they appeared in is just absolutely dark
no, god in general has been imperceptible.
the only thing you can "see" are the effects, but not god.
Also, even if the dimension were absolutely dark, you would still be able to see something in x-rays or with heat.
because they both not use the same light,they can see the light spectres that normally human eyes cannot see,but they are the same,you cannot see god.

no, god in general has been imperceptible.
the only thing you can "see" are the effects, but not god.
Also, even if the dimension were absolutely dark, you would still be able to see something in x-rays or with heat.
because they both not use the same light,they can see the light spectres that normally human eyes cannot see,but they are the same,you cannot see god.
Its a fictional alternate dimension, if the darkness is absolute then it just is.

i mean while the two of yers interpretations are equally valid, the fact that god has the power to make a pocket dimension have absolute darkness leads credence to the idea that he might maybe possibly also be able to make himself not seen any less than absolute.

See, this is what I mean. Continuing with this line of thought should be against the Geneva conventions

I'm not here to try to wed every two character who share more than two panels with each other in a battle manga
lol.

I'm ngl, I'm sure the series is going to do Genos x Tatsumaki, because making a sub joke about Genos seems like exactly the punchline One would go with. You can bookmark this comment for when I'm proven right like 3 years from now. (Then again, Genos is "infatuated" with Saitama, so maybe not lmao)
or,is now reveal that because saitama has ''almost''no emotions,he is asexual.
I know he's asexual lol, but he still seems to crave some form of romantic connection as shown in the audio books.

Edit: Just realized Tatsumaki is like 9 years older than Genos, 28-19, so maybe One will realise that's kind of creepy lmao.

asexual means no sexual atraction on male or female,but that does not mean that he has no romantic atraction.
Yeah, Ik, I'm there lol. I misunderstood your comment. I thought you were implying Saitama couldn't be romantically shipped because he was Asexual.

love to see tatsumaki being the boss.
also, depending on the situation can we give her low regen? her hands seems to be fully healed

love to see tatsumaki being the boss.
also, depending on the situation can we give her low regen? her hands seems to be fully healed
i don't know,if takes time then it will not be a regeneration feat,unless obviosly is something that is imposible to heal by any human means(like broken bones)

i don't know,if takes time then it will not be a regeneration feat,unless obviosly is something that is imposible to heal by any human means(like broken bones)
and this is the case, it’s literally impossible to regenerate from the wounds she had in the hands before, it would take TOO LONG even to be “okey”
and she doesn’t seem to have a scratch

Tatsumaki vs saitamabros I don't feel so good..

Wait what am I saying? Obviously, she's gonna get possessed by god just to force her to have a le epic battle with Saitama because it can't happen naturally in this continuity.

Last edited:
we are expecting no big feats just like garou vs saitama
ill not be surprised if tatsumaki vs saitama destroy mars xD
considering that she is probably 100%

Back