• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because they needed their combined attacks to make him bleed a little
Combined or not, they still damaged him though. I just find it weird that they could damage Flashy and make him cough blood, bruise him, etc with several punches when Flashy could clash with Garou and Platinum thousands of times before being damaged even slightly. Personally I think they should just scale to him.

Combined or not, they still damaged him though. I just find it weird that they could damage Flashy and make him cough blood, bruise him, etc with several punches when Flashy could clash with Garou and Platinum thousands of times before being damaged even slightly. Personally I think they should just scale to him.
No, I mean it, they literally needed a combined attack just to make him bleed a little.
022.jpg

Say... is there a reason why Blast's proximity to the Serious Punch Squared isn't included in his durability section?

He was only 4 meters/12 feet away from the epicenter of the blast and then physically pushed away by the shockwave. I really think we should reference in his durability section, even if it can't be calced as a durability feat in itself via the cubed-square law

Have you ever tried to do some calcs to help you realize how massive space is + how weak 5-B/4-C are compare to 4-A and up? for example if the earth's diameter was only 10cm a single light year will be 74251km, this is almost 6 times larger than earth real diameter JUST A MERE 1 LIGHT YEAR

I might make a CRT soon for Saitama, giving him a pre CFM Garou key at 5A or High-4C key.

The GRB put Saitama out of commission for an awfully long time, and he was only trapped under like 100lbs of rubble, so the attack either stunned or KO'd him. Then, he goes straight to using his Serious Punch, even though he promised Tareo he wouldn't kill Garou, only beat him up, meaning he feels Garou can take it.

I feel like there's also a way to scale Saitama's consecutive normal punches down from that, but that's not for this CRT. (Also, the Moon Crater CRT may happen soon).

I might make a CRT soon for Saitama, giving him a pre CFM Garou key at 5A or High-4C key.

The GRB put Saitama out of commission for an awfully long time, and he was only trapped under like 100lbs of rubble, so the attack either stunned or KO'd him. Then, he goes straight to using his Serious Punch, even though he promised Tareo he wouldn't kill Garou, only beat him up, meaning he feels Garou can take it.

I feel like there's also a way to scale Saitama's consecutive normal punches down from that, but that's not for this CRT. (Also, the Moon Crater CRT may happen soon).

1. Or more like Saitama gets another Key ( Casual/Serious/Post IO ) so 3 Keys in total

2. Depending on the translation Saitama might have stated the GRB briefly knocked him out

p_04.png

"When I came to, I was holding this..."

the continent lift was the result of the impact between the beam and tatsumaki’s shield, psykos didnt fire the earth itself and yet did all of this destruction
just thinking about it

No, I mean it, they literally needed a combined attack just to make him bleed a little.
022.jpg
Need is a little extra, if they could do so together with less than a thousand attacks, they should be no weaker than Platinum Sperm or Garou, who could clash with Flashy thousands of times before any side could take any form of damage. His body is still covered in bruises, from separate attacks.
They also tanked the Flashy kicks, like 0 damage from it.
Just my opinion tho, I think they should just scale

Say... is there a reason why Blast's proximity to the Serious Punch Squared isn't included in his durability section?

He was only 4 meters/12 feet away from the epicenter of the blast and then physically pushed away by the shockwave. I really think we should reference in his durability section, even if it can't be calced as a durability feat in itself via the cubed-square law
Makes sense, someone should cube square law this

We talked about this here

if tatsumaki just shows the same ability of removing air fricction, she and psykorochi would be instantly upgraded to rel+, since psykosorochi could've react to tatsumaki's attacks and tatsumaki could easily outspeed psykosorochi 99% of the fight
and since she already has rel+ attack speed, having that ability would just make it scale to her movement speed by the feats.

Last edited:
Interesting chapter. "God" makes another appearance. Tatsumaki is back to full health. Saitama fell into a hole with a bunch of monsters

Thanks!

Can't wait for the translation!

I generally don't condone shipping but that look of concern Fubuki showed Saitama when Tatsumaki threw him into the abyss should potentially set off some alarm bells
I mean if my friend/strongest ally fell into a hole in the ground I'd be pretty shocked too.

Anyways, we all know Saitama is going to get shipped with Genos.

Anyways, we all know Saitama is going to get shipped with Genos.
See, this is what I mean. Continuing with this line of thought should be against the Geneva conventions

I'm not here to try to wed every two character who share more than two panels with each other in a battle manga

Back