• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
page_00.png

Can someone tell me how removing battles from someone's profile work? Do I need to make CRT or something? Some of Saitama's match-ups are outdated

Can someone tell me how removing battles from someone's profile work? Do I need to make CRT or something? Some of Saitama's match-ups are outdated

its confirmed!!!
tatsumaki will open a hole in the scam, to drop saitama on it, reaching toon force!!
tatsumaki: enough, I'll open a dimensional hole and send you to a dimension where gravity will crush you in every cell of your body.
tatsumaki opens a portal and sends saitama there
saitama opens a hole in space and comes out wow, that was kind of weird, but thanks for the comfortable massage.

What will we do when the anime gets to the earth cut scene if we get a reasonable, non-cinematic timeframe for the earth slice?

Suppose the anime earth slice happens in 1-3 seconds, but that timeframe means the slice would either be high-end moon level or small planetary-- would that be useable or would we just stick to GPE?

Last edited:
would that be useable or would we just stick to GPE?
It should be usable yes.

Waiting for the anime was the plan since the beginning, but people were impatient and upgraded the calc to almost Moon level.

Either way Psykos is back to 5 exatons again.

Saitama Vs. CFM Garou
The reason why large shockwaves isn't shown after multiple serious punches from Saitama is because the body of Garou itself has a replica of stars and galaxies in his body which the shockwave sends there. It's not just some effect but has an actual purpose. Think about it.

Saitama Vs. CFM Garou
The reason why large shockwaves isn't shown after multiple serious punches from Saitama is because the body of Garou itself has a replica of stars and galaxies in his body which the shockwave sends there. It's not just some effect but has an actual purpose. Think about it.
Copium 😭

It's just Murata not wanting to have them nuke stars every other panel lmao

Saitama Vs. CFM Garou
Garou's fist(also foot) has no same starry effect only his face and body that's why the serious punch² Generates lot of shockwave around

Back