• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But actually though give me more Flashy Flash doing Flashy Flash things. Let my love for super speed and speedsters not be left eternally disappointed and crushed again. There's enough of that with how The Flash is handled
I don't know if we can actually call Flashy Flash a "speedster" anymore

He, alongside Garou and Platinum S, is a real complete character, crazy strong, crazy durable, crazy fast and a gifted battle strategist with crazy martial arts. Sweet Mask called himself an "all-rounder", but those three are the true definition of it, FF isn't stopped by Ugmons, can fight Ultra High Dragons even without the Sword (While AS would just run for his life) and his weakness (A bit arrogant like many other heroes) don't take the best of him in battle

He was my favorite character ever since the beggining, and I'm glad that he finally got the spotlight he deserved

I don't know if we can actually call Flashy Flash a "speedster" anymore

He, alongside Garou and Platinum S, is a real complete character, crazy strong, crazy durable and crazy fast and a gifted battle strategist with crazy martial arts. Sweet Mask called himself an "all-rounder", but those three are the true definition of it, FF isn't stopped by Ugmons, can fight Ultra High Dragons even without the Sword (While AS would just run for his life) and his weakness (A bit arrogant like many other heroes) don't take the best of him in battle

He was my favorite character ever since the beggining, and I'm glad that he finally got the spotlight he deserved
We're having Ultra High Dragons now? God, just let this 7 B plague end cause it's creating more and more tiers within the Dragon level characters.

Never said he wasn't, he can still downscale and have high AP.
Except there’s literally no reason for him to downscale when we know for a fact that his AP is superior to his durability, as Kuseno stated. Unless Genos has an actual showing of his durability being comparable to his AP, the default assumption doesn’t work here.

We're having Ultra High Dragons now? God, just let this 7 B plague end cause it's creating more and more tiers within the Dragon level characters.
Ngl the name is funny XD

Well, we either add a level between High and Above Dragon or we start to be more selective to who is a "High Dragon", kind of what Zhoniin said during his latest reviews. I prefer the last option

Btw, who added "Somewhat dependant on a Sword" for Flashy Flash, when the chapter was the very proof that he can fight without it ? There was a CRT ?

Because it is literally stated that this version is a glass cannon. I think you're the one forgetting
Yeah, but what you're suggesting is even worse. I know his body would be destroyed if he went full power, but for that, his body should have at least comparable durability. If his durability was as low as you suggest it is; he would have melted on the spot without doing anything.

Man, I wish it was Genos who had that imagination of King's Motion Cannon.

Maybe then you could argue that Garou scaled to it since Genos says he felt the same energy coming from him. Oof.

Damn it I was mid sentence in the other thread.

Anyways I was gonna say

Hellfire and Gale are talking about the announcement immediately after it happens and they don't mention King once.
So no they didn't find out it was King directly after.

OPM scaling be like
2wvum5x8u2781.png

Back